Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? (1942 Views)

Why Is Dangote Cement More Expensive In Nigeria Than Other Countries / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges / Is Dangote Your Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? by sinceraconcept(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2016
I just got a a text message and it says : congratulation,u have won the sum of #950,000 from the ongoing Dangote promo powered by NNPC ur ref number is ***** call the cash office for claim 08*********.
So,i called the number and a man picked up and said i've won some money because Dangote is giving out cash to some selected phone numbers. And he asked for where i'm calling from,i told him and he asked for my name,so I told him i'll call him later. 
Guys,pls is this real or scam?
Re: Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2016
How old are you and when did you start using the Internet
Re: Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? by sinceraconcept(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2016
Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove
Re: Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? by sinceraconcept(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2016
ITbomb:
just give straight forward answer if you want to help,not sarcasm that's of no help
Re: Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? by shocker007(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2016
ITbomb:

sinceraconcept:
just give straight forward answer if you want to help,not sarcasm that's of no help

The reason why he asked you that question is that; By now you shouldn't have come up to ask this kind of question because you should know its a scam.

You don't win a promo you didn't apply for nor play.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Is Declining Nigerian Debit/atm Cards / . / Two Years After Death: Amcon Seals Ayegbeni's D'rovans Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.