Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Instant Attraction Secret Technique - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instant Attraction Secret Technique (601 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / Bad Boys Attraction Secret / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Attraction Secret Technique by leslimark(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2016
if you're one of the many men who want to be able to seduce women immediately after conversation starts, this article is for you. Your luck with women right now may be non-existent but it doesn't have to stay that way. Yes, you can do something to get women's attention faster than any guy but only if you have the patience and determination to learn the following tricks that pick up masters use to hook up with great looking women anytime.

1: Be Unaffected.
Most men that try seducing women the first time look like they're being asked to jump to the music. Seriously, a jittery guy turns women off faster than anything. The thing is, women expect men who try to hit on them to surpass the other men they already rejected, so you must act totally cool regardless of your nerves and the possibility of getting rejected.

If you show her that you'll be fine whether or not she hands over her number, she will feel that she's missing out on something awesome if she turns you down. Have her muttering "there's something about this guy I couldn't pass up" under her breath by being completely nonchalant about her.

2: The Big Bang First Impression.
Women have an automatic switch inside their brains telling them immediately if a guy is worth knowing or not. To be on the safe side, put your best foot forward when you're interacting with a hot lady for the first time.

Some guys claim that women often decide on the spot whether they will be spending the night with a guy or not, and I think this is a valid claim. Women get turned on or turned off immediately after a guy starts a conversation with them.

If you want to attract any women you want easily, here is The Secret Powerful Technique you can use http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

Re: Instant Attraction Secret Technique by tayadof9ja(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2016
who dem bitches don help? undecided
Re: Instant Attraction Secret Technique by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 12, 2016
What the mess is thisundecided

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Goes Nude For Bikini Show ..... Lol / Please Help Me Rate Dis Pics. / This Is Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.