Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Test Of True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Test Of True Love (1025 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / “I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time” - Nigerian Lesbian (pic) / Test Of Knowledge - Can You Answer This "Mathematics Of Life" Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Of True Love by ademoladeji(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2016
Saw this on the facebook wall of The World friendly Home...

Read and enjoy!

You met and dated a girl when you were in the
university, she was a virgin when you met her, and
you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding
night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month.

Things were going well with the relationship and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the problem was; she
said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave
my virginity to your boss before he accepted to
employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remained jobless. Assuming you are this guy,
what will be your reaction? And for the ladies, can
you do this for love? Its a topic for discussion.

Re: Test Of True Love by obiorathesubtle: 9:40am On May 12, 2016
nawao.. Who virginity epp?? Ma bae through thick and thin.. You besta believe.. She made a necessary sacrifice.. But make she just know say she just lose 50% trust..
Re: Test Of True Love by iceberylin(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
€900,000 is too much money.. Love ain't half as costly
Re: Test Of True Love by ademoladeji(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
nawao.. Who virginity epp?? Ma bae through thick and thin.. You besta believe.. She made a necessary sacrifice.. But make she just know say she just lose 50% trust..

Then, what's her fate with the remaining 50%?
Re: Test Of True Love by ademoladeji(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

HateU2, can you do this to naughtynaughty?

Beebeeooh, what's your take?
Re: Test Of True Love by obiorathesubtle: 9:49am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

It could grow, it could decrease... It depends on disposition..
Re: Test Of True Love by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2016
There are things we gotta do to survive buh this isnt one of them. I dont think any real man will appreciate this kind of gesture. If i were a guy, i'd find it difficult to accept her. I'd think,'so im not capable enough to get myself a job? Mehn this girl have crushed my ego'

Like the nigga above said, you've lost part of his trust whether you like it or not. The guy would just think anyone can sleep with you with a good price and if he ever needs a promotion, you're there.
Re: Test Of True Love by tayadof9ja(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2016
I'll stick to her. What if u were both attacked by robbers and she was raped n deflowered in d process......? Ask ursf dis candid qweshun.
Re: Test Of True Love by ademoladeji(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2016
tayadof9ja:
I'll stick to her. What if u were both attacked by robbers and she was raped n deflowered in d process......? Ask ursf dis candid qweshun.

You're right...

But

What if your boss sacked you after a month? Meaning her virginity got expired after 30 working days.

1 Like

Re: Test Of True Love by tayadof9ja(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

You're right...

But

What if your boss sacked you after a month? Meaning her virginity got expired after 30 working days.
hmm dats a hard nut to crack oh..
Re: Test Of True Love by Nobody: 10:21am On May 12, 2016
tayadof9ja:
it aint the same thing
Re: Test Of True Love by Nobody: 10:37am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

HateU2, can you do this to naughtynaughty?

Beebeeooh, what's your take?
if he shuld call off d engagement or wedding bcus of that then aw swear for him, with my last breathe aw curse him. Do y'all knw the pain one goes tru when loosing virginity? The pain of someone tearing through a wall in ur body.. With blood coming out afterwards

I did it so u can get employment.. D little u can do is appreciate me.. Do odawise and ure cursed.. Ur future wife and d unlucky kids wunt b speared frm the curse..

Issshhhhh am angry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Test Of True Love by Mediapace: 10:39am On May 12, 2016
Good Morning wink
juhan:
it aint the same thing
Re: Test Of True Love by Nobody: 10:42am On May 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Good Morning wink
good morning smiley
Re: Test Of True Love by Mediapace: 10:43am On May 12, 2016
Your night?
juhan:
good morning smiley
Re: Test Of True Love by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Your night?
lovely and yours?
Re: Test Of True Love by sirjakez(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2016
I will definitely marry her.... cos for her to do DAT, she truly loves me But I might get a little bit sad at first
But I will appreciate her the more and love her more than ever and marry her
Re: Test Of True Love by Mediapace: 10:48am On May 12, 2016
Let's say good wink Hope your work is going fine?
juhan:
lovely and yours?
Re: Test Of True Love by Nobody: 10:50am On May 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Let's say good wink Hope your work is going fine?
yeah it is
Re: Test Of True Love by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

HateU1+1, can you do this to naughty.naughty?

Beebee0oh, what's your take?
I know she did that outta love but, the truth is that my love for her will diminish totally. Check am nah, how u go feel weneva u wan kpekus & u remember sey ur oga don drive through that path. Any guy that said he will love her d more is lying to himself, Ade-Baba I NO DO AGAIN..
Re: Test Of True Love by debque(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
if he shuld call off d engagement or wedding bcus of that then aw swear for him, with my last breathe aw curse him. Do y'all knw the pain one goes tru when loosing virginity? The pain of someone tearing through a wall in ur body.. With blood coming out afterwards

I did it so u can get employment.. D little u can do is appreciate me.. Do odawise and ure cursed.. Ur future wife and d unlucky kids wunt b speared frm the curse..

Issshhhhh am angry..
n she takes it personal....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then Dis Happened / Do You Still Believe In Love? / Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.