Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal (58152 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock / The Notable Difference Between Jonathan & Buhari’s Subsidy Removal (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by caphone: 8:09am On May 15, 2016
What do yu believe in Mr. Know. Unless its sumtin that is negatively said about the countrry or the president that's what yo likes believe in. Tell me who is bein the hypocrate here, the one that want his country to progress or the one that is hell bent on seein his countryy going baqwards? Wtf are yu saying. Yu're sufffering from self inflicted diseases called HATE, PARANOID nd IGNORAMUS
Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by Geniro: 2:44pm On May 15, 2016
henrynick:

You see the funny thing is I'm not even a Nigerian I'm in Accra and I've seen your type before .....negative Bleep you are and will always be up to no good quote me and die fuckface!!!!!

You are in Accra, yet had the audacity to show your ugly stupid self on a forum way above your league. You must be a sad little creature worth discarding as trash.

I just quoted you fvcktard. Now do your worst zombie.

Ijaya123:

You're nothing but a wailing buffoon. Bereft of any intellectual capacity.
Keep up the blame game if it puts food on your table.

Get thee behind me mastvbating zombie. Zombie and intellectualism are father apart. So locate your level cos you are less human than the rest of us.
Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On May 15, 2016
Geniro:

You are in Accra, yet had the audacity to show your ugly stupid self on a forum way above your league. You must be a sad little creature worth discarding as trash.

Get thee behind me mastvbating zombie. Zombie and intellectualism are father apart. So locate your level cos you are less human than the rest of us.

Hurling insult is an indication of your terrible upbringing.

I equally blame those responsible for your present state.
Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by henrynick(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2016
Geniro:

Way above who's league........ Hey kid run to mummy.....and get money for sch or something I just fall my hand I know nor say nah pikin you be sef so people wey dey Accra you dey above their league abi.......i blame ur mother she didn't swallow you or flush you comot from her belle cause I'm sure you were a mistake
Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by real86(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I've come to realize that GEJ/PDP supporters have not come up with any reason, whether plausible or otherwise, why the removal of subsidy, as they're wont to make us believe, is wrong. Their only objection is because when GEJ attempted it in 2012, it's resisted. Na wa for una o.
Guess some of you who make comments here are sponsored by this government or you just smart enough to see the several mistakes already are by this government. How can you justify the statement that was credited to PPPRA that fuel was subsidised at 12.64 naira as at second of this month? Except you want to tell me it's another mistake from them. My brother,its very simple just add N12.64 to 86.50. N145 is too much and unacceptable.
Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by koboko69: 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
real86:
Guess some of you who make comments here are sponsored by this government or you just smart enough to see the several mistakes already are by this government. How can you justify the statement that was credited to PPPRA that fuel was subsidised at 12.64 naira as at second of this month? Except you want to tell me it's another mistake from them. My brother,its very simple just add N12.64 to 86.50. N145 is too much and unacceptable.

Read you won't read, make research u wont make research. Typical of you PDP folks.
Fuel is @ N 145 simply because the marketers are not getting Fx from the government but rather from the black market which is around N320.
Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by Ijaya123: 7:01pm On May 15, 2016
Geniro:

Zombies !!!! You are not fit to be called humans.

One more indication of terrible upbringing.
Re: The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal by SonOfEl(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2016
udatso:

Well written. Do I have your permission to share this on facebook?

U no get work

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.