Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,075 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. (3084 Views)

Are You Still Thinking Of Why You Should Vote Mysticgal? See Why / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2016
Fynestboi:
Let me. See if my future wife is up to the task. grin grin

Lol future wife ke ,sharp sharp already..join the queue of future husband's grin
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
In one of your episodes on your topics, you let us know that your ex boyfriend cried and threatened to kill himself, why do you think he did that? Because you are good in bed or because you have charisma , intelligence and other irrelevant things you mentioned qualifies you for miss nairaland? Don't you think for someone that demonizes the ex, with your pride and childish understanding, you don't seem to accept mistake and state where you are wrong? That's not the kind of person suitable for this delicate position
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:08pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Saying before you got to 15, you have read over 2000books, is this fact ? Or you just estimated on your own?who could you know because 15 years of age, you must have been worried about puberty....
Not exaggeration, my dad did the calculation. Every time I get a book,I tell him and he records it.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 8:14pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:

Lol future wife ke ,sharp sharp already..join the queue of future husband's grin

For your mind.

I am the number one.

Ask her. undecided
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2016
Hmm 200 books kwa shocked..are you sure?anyway

Q.5 After a thread you made about your suicidal ex, now people are curious about ur relationship status and emotional life,some we're even asking ur virginity status lol,but tell us about ur emotional life if you don't mind..since we already have potential future husband's on standby grin
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2016
Fynestboi:

For your mind.

I am the number one.

Ask her. undecided
:oReally na wa o lol..anyway snatching is allowed wink
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by possibilita(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

For my hobbies, I love research, problem solving, playing chess and cooking.
And I dislike, dishonesty, selfishness, and disloyalty
Also I love been honest because over the time I have practiced it, it has so far helped me. And also love been naughty cheesy
ChesS?? How una dey understAnd that shitty game? GT miami ti take over.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:
In one of your episodes on your topics, you let us know that your ex boyfriend cried and threatened to kill himself, why do you think he did that? Because you are good in bed or because you have charisma , intelligence and other irrelevant things you mentioned qualifies you for miss nairaland? Don't you think for someone that demonizes the ex, with your pride and childish understanding, you don't seem to accept mistake and state where you are wrong? That's not the kind of person suitable for this delicate position
You don't know if I am childish or proud but most times it's only few people that accept the blames in relationships. And truth is that, I owned up to my mistakes in the relationship, and I subtracted it from his mistakes and I saw that staying together would be dangerous, so I left and right now I know my flaws, which makes me open to change. To me, failure is a mechanism which points out my weak points making me a changed person.
For somebody to be a good queen, she has to know she will make mistakes and.. She should be open to corrections and change. the only mistake she will make is to fail to see her mistakes.

More please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:23pm On May 12, 2016
possibilita:
ChesS?? How una dey understAnd that shitty game? GT miami ti take over.
It's challenging believe me wink
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:26pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:
Hmm 200 books kwa shocked..are you sure?anyway

Q.5 After a thread you made about your suicidal ex, now people are curious about ur relationship status and emotional life,some we're even asking ur virginity status lol,but tell us about ur emotional life if you don't mind..since we already have potential future husband's on standby grin
I am single at the moment, though when I want to begin the dating game, It has to be the wrong man who best suits the wrong me. Besides for now I am emotionally free as I can sleep without calling someone to tell him I love him. cool

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:26pm On May 12, 2016
More please grin
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 8:27pm On May 12, 2016
Do you think you are better or more beautiful than the other contestants? I also think you never wanted to contest, seeing from your answers that you seem a loner and frustrated with your failed relationship, I think you are using this contest to get familiarity and men also...can you talk on this?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

I am single at the moment, though when I want to begin the dating game, It has to be the wrong man who best suits the wrong me. Besides for now I am emotionally free as I can sleep without calling someone to tell him I love him. cool

Pls let's take this to romance section.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
If you weren't contesting having gone through the other contestants, who would you have voted for?? The current miss nairaland, what do you think made her stand out from others?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by CarrotAndStick: 8:33pm On May 12, 2016
Mtcheww! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:

Pls let's take this to romance section.
OK, no problem

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Mtcheww! undecided
What undecided
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:38pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:
If you weren't contesting having gone through the other contestants, who would you have voted for?? The current miss nairaland, what do you think made her stand out from others?
No one, as nobody has given me a strong reason to vote them.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 8:41pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

No one, as nobody has given me a strong reason to vote them.
Hmmmmmm, no one...explain strong reason madam?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 8:44pm On May 12, 2016
This is from one of your chapters in your diary, you used the word NOISE[b][/b] for a catholic sermon and praise? For someone vying for the position of Nairaland's number one lady, you sounded with no regards to Church or God...what is the difference between you and Governor El rufai of Kaduna state? Anti-Christ?

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Pls let's take this to the romance section.. Thanks
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by CarrotAndStick: 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

What undecided
Did I quote you
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 8:53pm On May 12, 2016
Also one of your topics, as a lawyer in making, what is the legal fine and sentence for what you have said here? It seems like infringement of rights and image defamation from you on the gateman of your lodge and his family? With all you said, what or how did you even try to help their situation? Miss nairaland should lead with example and good heart and cautioness but you seem to lack these?

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I would love to evade this question , but to answer this question, every contestant including myself has a motto or something they/i preach,thereby making every other motto or aim unfit for the position. For me their reasons or mottos are not strong to win the crown cheesy
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by loomer: 8:58pm On May 12, 2016
I just dey look all of una for this NL dey laugh
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 9:06pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Also one of your topics, as a lawyer in making, what is the legal fine and sentence for what you have said here? It seems like infringement of rights and image defamation from you on the gateman of your lodge and his family? With all you said, what or how did you even try to help their situation? Miss nairaland should lead with example and good heart and cautioness but you seem to lack these?
I was just citing a situation as a case study and it was not defamation as it was not direct
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by hresso: 9:19pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:
This is from one of your chapters in your diary, you used the word NOISE[b][/b] for a catholic sermon and praise? For someone vying for the position of Nairaland's number one lady, you sounded with no regards to Church or God...what is the difference between you and Governor El rufai of Kaduna state? Anti-Christ?
Let's call a spade a spade, even if my church were to do the same stuff that I wrote about, I would still have called it noise. Environmentally, it is unwise to stay in a place where sound exceeds 60 decibels and this has formed a part of me, so even if am to be in a position of authority ie like been a minister for environment, when such situations arises, I will still mete out sanctions to such defaulting organization.
Nigeria should come up to standard and leave out religion from what is obtainable
Meanwhile, it seems only two people are asking me questions, while one is going really really personal lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by hresso: 9:26pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:
I am Mysticgal by name, I come from the eastern side of Nigeria but I feel like I am from the west and I act like one from the south.

Please make my questions more specific, I would appreciate
More questions are welcome smiley

Totoka bought a laptop in the January sales which had been reduced by 20 percent. If she paid 290naira for it, what was the original price?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 9:38pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

I was just citing a situation as a case study and it was not defamation as it was not direct
Explain defamation please?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 9:44pm On May 12, 2016
hresso:

Totoka bought a laptop in the January sales which had been reduced by 20 percent. If she paid 290naira for it, what was the original price?
OK. 100-20 meaning it's like an 80 percent of the original price. So 80x=290
Therefore it becomes 290/80×100=362.5
Men I don the dull

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Explain defamation please?
You wan sleep for here shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single And Ready To Mingle? / How To Get Sugar Mummy Contacts And Phone Numbers And Hookup With Any Sugar Mama / In Love With A Princess On Nairaland(iice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.