Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,152 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour (2623 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / Help! How Do I Solve My Bleeding Gums Issue Locally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by esolution1: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2009
Please i need you to tell me how i can cure myself of mouth odour. It is embarrasing me in public. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks ever active forumites.
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by posakosa(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2009
1. Get a tongue scrapper and use it frequently

2. Use mouth wash

3. Brush after every meal

4. Chew gum

5. Visit the dentist every six months
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by nomoless: 1:19am On Aug 16, 2009
A lot of reasons could be responsible for your mouth odour, the best thing to do is to see a doctor.
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by informat09(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2009
eat a lot of fruits.brush your teeth after every meal,bacteria in the mouth feeds on the food debris and this releases the foul smells.

instead of using commercial mouthwashes which make the problem worse you can make a natural mouthwash by rinsing your mouth with baking powder and water or salt and water. or better still squeeze some lemon juice into a cup and add some water and swish for some minutes this helps a lot.
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by melobiters: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2009
lick milk colour pussi
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by talk2docee: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2009
pls make sure u get to see a doctor preferably a dentist, doctors in the house should pls contribute to this post! it will go a long way!!!
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by posakosa(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2009
I have told him what to do.

posakosa:

1. Get a tongue scrapper and use it frequently

2. Use mouth wash

3. Brush after every meal

4. Chew gum

5. Visit the dentist every six months
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by posakosa(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2009
Its not a difficult problem.
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by highq(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
simply brush and gargle with salt solution
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by modes45(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
Use mixture of warm water and salt to wash your mouth 3 times daily. Eat alot of fruits every day and put some lime juice in your mouth for 5 minutes 3 times daily. Another way is to put TCP in your mouth for 5 minutes before brushing in the morning.
Good for you
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by ab1989: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
What you need is the supplement that can kill odour from inside and refreshes your mucosa. These products are not drugs but nutritional supplement from USA with NAFDAC approval which will make your body system to work as it is expected. Your mouth is not suppose to be smelling if all your hormones and your body cells are working normally.If you give your body the necessary nutrition needed, it will function well and all the organs will work normally to enable good breath. These products will help you adjust the situation of your body to work well,thereby correcting all abnormalities and before you know it you would have forgotten the issue. For more details contact me on 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by jofaj: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2009
Some nairalanders have advised you well. Brush your mouth after every meal or rinse thoroughly when u can not brush. I will advise you use Forever Toothgel. If you use Forever Toothgel you will be free from the odour I promise. Note that it is compulsory that you use it at least every night. I have recommended it for more than 40 patients in my clinic and all of them are ok. I use it everyday myself. You can send me a text for more info, 08034707472
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by wolems: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
Sleeping (Morning Breath); While you are asleep, your saliva flows more slowly. Since the flow is slower, it is unable to dilute the release of sulphuric gas causing bad breath.ยท Smoking causes bad breath for a couple of reasons:- Tar and nicotine build up on mouth surfaces such as teeth, tongue and sides of cheeks.- Smoking dries the mouth by inhibiting saliva flow. Read more in www.veezbizincomemill..com
Re: Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour by NoWee(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2009
?

(1) (Reply)

STD Symptoms In Men / Please Does Any One Know What This Is On My Face?! / Getting Rid Of Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.