Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly (34923 Views)

12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by jrerico1(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2016
Hall 3 arrow boys!! Mhen they can make you cry. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by saintdennis(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:
Nahh...this OP is not getting this ish...
Me'z currently in Uniben..and that visiting hours,I doubt if it's still in practice.

But OP,if you don't portray the 'ARO of Hall 3 boys',then you failed everything!

To all the 2008/2009 set there was one legendary ARROW nicknamed maspirano.. jeez that guy ehn! Too much noise and sleek disses full him mouth.

His signature entry into hall4 was 'maspirano Is back again! '. I used to get irritated until I got wind @ d end of d session that the niqqa graduated from maths with a FIRST CLASS! An arrow leaving uniben with a first class? Legendary!

This OP NEVER EVEN TALK ABOUT
*HOT PLATE,
*ROBBERS IN OSASOGIE,
*THE TAX COLLECTORS @ EDO STREET, EKOSODIN
*THE PEOPLE WHO GOT ADMISSION TO CAR PARK NOT UNIBEN,
* THE PRAYER WARRIORS WHO GO TO SPORTS CENTER EARLY IN THE MORNING.
*THE USELESS GIRLS CAMPUS FELLOWSHIPS SEND INTO BOYS HOSTEL TO LURE BOYS TO SERVICE (in fact those babes should put it down as marketing experience on their c.v)
*THE LOVE OF BEANS (among boys)
*THE SINS OF HALL 2 CAR PARK /LOVE GUTTER
*HOW BABES CARRY BOYS TO JUNE12 AND DRAIN THE GUYS POCKET BUYING MISHAL(bread n egg)
*THE DERANGED PEOPLE WHO JOIN MAN 'O WAR AND START THINKING THEY'RE ACTUAL SOLDIERS! LMAO
*THE OLD/STAYLITES WHO GO TO AUDITORIUM TO "HUNT" WHEN A NEW SET STARTS CLEARANCE.

...lemme not mention the coded sides of uniben sef.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by AngryArmani: 7:01am On May 13, 2016
Visiting hours ke. Not anymore oo. Everyone stays in their hostel. I only entered hall 2 during campaigns for SUG elections.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by saintdennis(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2016
Jaymima:
Great Uniben

#pretty
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by donbenie(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2016
martineverest:
Ekosodin: Devils' headquarters. Never lived in that horrible village....osasogie brethren here
I lived in Ekosodin all my EIGHT years as a Medical Student and I wouldn't have exchange it for any other..it's where It dey happen..

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by missslimfit(f): 7:03am On May 13, 2016
op am currently in uniben and guys are nt allowed in to d girl's hostels anymore, except d common room... and ekosodin is nt as hot as bfor, and besides its "arrow" nt "aro"
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Nobody: 7:07am On May 13, 2016
I remember being terrorised out of American embassy hostel Ekosodin.... boys will tell you to take one bottle from the crate of beer and if you dare comply you will buy them crates after crates

Had to spend most of my time in the school hostel that year

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by martineverest(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2016
donbenie:
I lived in Ekosodin all my EIGHT years as a Medical Student and I wouldn't have exchange it for any other..it's where I dey happen..
notin dey happen inside that villlage....the place is too underdevelop

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Gassa007: 7:09am On May 13, 2016
missslimfit:
op am currently in uniben and guys are nt allowed in to d girl's hostels anymore, except d common room... and ekosodin is nt as hot as bfor, and besides its "arrow" nt "aro"
Miss is actually aro not arrow

10 Likes

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Brilliantlights(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2016
Not like Osasogie was any quiet...robberies where going down weekly there. Great times indeed. I remember those night class at Lt 1 n 2 law faculty n college..those hall 2 nights, those fellowship meetings at sports complex that became current tapping parade after service. The buka...ohh the buka..life savers those guys. Back gate that only few ppl saw..I saw it

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by alcuin(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2016
Greatest UNIBEN.
I can relate with Ekosodin experience. Those guys can slap for Africa.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Brilliantlights(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2016
missslimfit:

What a shame..how art the mighty UNIBEN become a secondary school. I used to go there alot 4 to 8..chai!! The standards hv dropped
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by sleekdre: 7:12am On May 13, 2016
daveson07:
Lecturer’s threat: Some lecturer’s feel like demigods on campus. Every faculty has its own ‘sadist’ lecturer. From taking attendance to selling pamphlets for as much as N1,500 to just marking you down no matter what you write are common practises of some lecturers. Sometimes you hear, ‘buying this books already gives you 40marks’.

When the class is full but the lecturer hasn’t shown up yet. You want to leave but you can’t because he might step in and take attendance and you honestly don’t want stories that touch.

It's that not Alutu of Civil Engineering
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by nwanky(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2016
mytime24:
Sprays mat tongue
*Shift for me*
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Bishops10(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2016
Chimoo...As an Aspirant,fear don already catch me for where Ekosiden be ooo

which kind dreaded place is that ?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Ginaz(f): 7:20am On May 13, 2016
I went to uniben in my dreams, mehnnnn, na only jacking I dey jack o. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by saintdennis(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2016
mitchyy:

You dare not greet people around you in Ekosodin then. Dem nor born you well. No matter how small or gentle someone looks, he/she might be your worst nightmare if you don't greet.
Even after i run go bdpa i was still missing Ekosodin. Ders never a dull moment. Armed robbers enter your room, you'll first lose your money and gadgets and while dealing with the shock, you go still pay the strong men in the hostel for not raising alarm that robbers entered your room. Silly place. I miss Uniben

Funny thing is if u don't greet na wahala.
If u greet na still wahala.
Lols.

You female sha so maybe u ain't been asked the question "who be ur bros? I resemble ur brother? Oya come here! Rotfl.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Bishops10(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2016
missslimfit:
Miss,can we be friends
I'm a Uniben Aspirant
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by ahamonyeka(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2016
You must be strong in eating beans like 3times a day.
They are called beans boys.
Hall 3 boys I hail thee o.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by jazinogold(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2016
hmm
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Pyroxene: 7:37am On May 13, 2016
clefstone:
If you want to see people that actually read in UNIBEN, go to the library. Those people that fo to class to read at night mostly go there to show off their fine cardigans and look for fine girls face to masturbate to at night

Meanwhile, my greatest regret as an ex student of UNIBEN is that I neva lived in the hostel
. If u didn't stay in hall3 or hall4 OR hall3 and hall4 u didn't attend uniben. Shikena

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by blackjah(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2016
aro boys of hall 3, bastards. i suffer wella

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Pyroxene: 7:49am On May 13, 2016
saintdennis:

To all the 2008/2009 set there was one legendary ARROW nicknamed maspirano.. jeez that guy ehn! Too much noise and sleek disses full him mouth.

His signature entry into hall4 was 'maspirano Is back again! '. I used to get irritated until I got wind @ d end of d session that the niqqa graduated from maths with a FIRST CLASS! An arrow leaving uniben with a first class? Legendary!

*HOT PLATE,
*ROBBERS IN OSASOGIE,
*THE USELESS GIRLS CAMPUS FELLOWSHIPS SEND INTO BOYS HOSTEL TO LURE BOYS TO SERVICE (in fact those babes should put it down as marketing experience on their c.v)
*HOW BABES CARRY BOYS TO JUNE12 AND DRAIN THE GUYS POCKET BUYING MISHAL(bread n egg)
*THE DERANGED PEOPLE WHO JOIN MAN 'O WAR AND START THINKING THEY'RE ACTUAL SOLDIERS! LMAO
*THE OLD/STAYLITES WHO GO TO AUDITORIUM TO "HUNT" WHEN A NEW SET STARTS CLEARANCE.

. My bro na u go uniben.. D OP is most likely a current student and I hear nothing much is happening there anymore.. I rep 2003 to 2009 set.. Issues like
Buka 10( the lady dat serves food there is legendary)
Ninja man (the guy dat shoot people in their arse @ nyt when going to Osasogie tru anatomy)
Or is it the regula Aluta with a lot of aluta choir masters
Or is it Hall 2 car park night activities. Or gutter love. Or those man o war dat became like cult ism..... Or the ever jiratin Kegites or the never ending stroking btw hall 2 block E with hall 3 block A,B and D. Those times where fun times

9 Likes

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by blackjah(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2016
sleekdre:

It's that not Alutu of Civil Engineering
yeah
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2016
mytime24:
Sprays mat tongue
**spreads** not spray. are you also in uniben? If your answer is to the affirmative then sorry for yourself and your school
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by YemziAdez(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2016
In Hall 4 you'll hear things like " Hall 4 I dey hungry o" and the inhabitants of Hall 4 will reply " Bros they lock Anao toilet"

Also @main gate those shuttle drivers will say " hall4lawbasement" like it's one word..Lmao

Ekosodin....hmmmm
I pray say I go there go find babe o, when men go pump your jaw with slap ehn you go hail.

Respect to all my Hall 4 Brethren jooor!!!

@op, it's the CHAIR THERE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Lilimax(f): 7:55am On May 13, 2016
daveson07:
Visiting hours: This is the only time when guys are allowed into girls hostel and vice versa. Between 4pm and 6pm, people switch back to the conventional way of life. Things like shot-putting and bathing outside is put on hold until when the visitors leave.
That must be Hall 1 car park smiley
Greatest Uniben!
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by fernandoc(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2016
omusiliyu:
hope OP will show the pictures of the cultists there.

How UN rate the percentage of cultist in Nigeria higher institutions.

1. Auchi Polytechnic

2. UNIBEN

3. AAU, Ekpoma

4. UNIPORT

5. UNILAG.

Remove uniport there and replace it with Absu.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by falseman(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2016
Went to see a friend some years back at Hillcrest hostel in Ekosodin and there is this babe living next door who shows me nothing but green light. With all the stories I've heard about Ekosodin and my several visits I never experienced anything bad until this faithful night.... at about 7pm this babe decided walking the street with me to buy suya. Na so I meet people waiting on abokiiii to do his thing I had to join the queue after ordering 5h suya grin for my mind I felt it's perfect night to get this babe laid but then I had a slight nudge on my back of which I turned instantly only to notice 2 guys standing behind me and a CAN of smirnoff on the ground.

I hurriedly picked it up and said sorry Bro, I actually had to cos I felt I mistakenly knocked it off one of them......

One of them who own the drink said I shouldn't bother I felt guilty spilling someones drink. The second guy was like "skilly na your drink fall so" his friend said yes, na there problem start wink

So na guy drink you pour? I said sorry once again that it was a mistake na so this guy begin hala shocked then I said sorry again but the guy no ready hear ooo so I said let me replace the drink (trigger word that got him psycho) .

Na so the guy go gaga he said everyone at the suya spot should vanish, ordered abokkii to put off the the fire (in my mind I said beans haf done today, hot beans) within a twinkle of an eye the street went dry, generators were switched off one after the other cry cry I begin ask myself why I meet this babe cos my going to buy suya was just to get the chance to walk and talk now I'm in hot soup. I was still thinking when hot slap landed on my cheek(Reality Check slap).

I came back from wherever my thoughts took me to and he said so you wan tell me say you get money abi? See this guy dey tell me say him go replace drink in fact you go buy 2 crates of this drink now now. Sharply other of him guys fall out they were like 8 for my mind I felt like knocking this guy's off just like in the movies na so two handed slap came from behind grin grin backed with a question "how much be 2 crates of smirnoff"
I said I have no idea and one of the guys said it's 3k. I was in automated mode that I dished out the 5k on me which I handed over, the dude counted and said I should learn how to talk next time. Oboy na so I pick race only to be called back cry cry

He asked " how much this guy tell you say dem dey sell 2 crates" I told him 3k then he gave me back 2k afterwards I whisked away and the rest is history.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Lilimax(f): 7:59am On May 13, 2016
donbenie:
I lived in Ekosodin all my EIGHT years as a Medical Student and I wouldn't have exchange it for any other..it's where I dey happen..
I thought Ekosodin was mostly for Science and Social Science students whereas Osaosegie was meant for Medical students due to its proximity to UBTH undecided You hardly find a medical student there during my days in UNIBEN smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by GeorgeAmax(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2016
I experienced all the things u mentioned when I was in UNIPORT. No difference, guy.
Re: 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2016
saintdennis:

*HOT PLATE,
*ROBBERS IN OSASOGIE,

Kindly explain The Arrow boys, is it the Same As Aro Boys aka Germans aka Norsemen aka vikings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) / 10 Ways To Read And Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.