Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,630 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly (3409 Views)

Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / 12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by olarhtunji(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2016
And of The Greatest Lasuite ooo!

Am not here to shade my school but more else here to just let those non-lasuite to know what they missed.

I would have put up actual pictures of these places but we are on holiday and not strike as our haters always want us to be.

Lalasticlala Do the needful abeg

PPL : this place is like the den of then boys and the worst place to think of living. Gunshots are normal thing or if you are been obtained but bone o the house at PPL is very cheap you can see a room for #20,000 a year but can loose like all your gadget's in no time.

Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by xender(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2016
nawa
Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by post111(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2016
Ar u done?
Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by olarhtunji(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2016
Miss Lasu : when you hear miss Lasu you think its only beauty pageant? it's an avenue for cult clash and also for ignorant student to get obtained. A typical Lagos boy like me would not even come to school that day.

Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by olarhtunji(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2016
FMS PPL gate : only if you have the balls that you will single handedly go and pass that gate if you are a boy,it leads to the street of them boys if you know what I mean, its either you are beaten then obtained or you are accused of being the opposition cult and then beaten to stupor or you are initiated. Girls are still save small you dare not pass that place at night

Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by olarhtunji(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2016
IYA WARIS : you call yourself a student or Alumni and you have not visit iya waris place my brother school passed through you,even them girls self that will be forming pouch don't miss it. News of how cheap the food is here should have gotten to the VC self maybe baba Fagbohun go come chop self. lol

Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by olarhtunji(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2016
ART AND EDUCATION : this two faculties are where you will find the jagabans you just do anyhow there or go and toast a girl you don't know and let them catch you. You will deny your surname but if you are in science like me Godwin o
Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by olarhtunji(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2016
FMS KITCHEN : you are looking for where you can get everything you need without going far? search no more. FMS kitchen is so clustered together in a small land that you can even step on someone's leg to pass but they have one of the best beans and bread joint in school, I can testify to that
Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by olarhtunji(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2016
Entering Free transport(Aluta) : you should know why they call us the best in protesting its simply because we go to the limit to get what we want imagine OAU too were cooking in front of there school gate, even unilag need us to teach them how it is done. Am nor here to brag though

Any day any if those public transport annoys lasuite or maybe they hit a student till that day ends its free transport if not the amount of money you will use to repair damages would be more than the amount you will loose.
Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2016
I am always scared of anything Cult
Re: Things Anyone Who Went To LASU Would Understand Perfectly by YhungPablo(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2016
after uniibadan.. na lasu cult plenty pass o ..
I pray. to God... dat I don't want friends dat will influence me to join.

(1) (Reply)

Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books / Lecturer Sets Question Using Names Of Characters From a Cartoon; Naruto(photo) / School Teacher Causes Commotion Which Landed Her In Trouble (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.