Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,680 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Poem From Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Poem From Detention (5497 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases 3 Reasons He He Won’t Attend Next S’east Governors’ Meeting / Biafra Stay At Home : Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh Message / Nnamdi Kanu Releases A Fresh Message From Prison Thru His Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Poem From Detention by laribari(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2016
M4gunners:
Oga e pain u well well i can see that from your comment.Nnamdi is giving you sleepless night. U will have to continue this or ask your fg to free out freedom fighter.

Geez....pain me? How? shocked last time I checked you are the supporter of Nnamdi and not me. So what on earth would wanna pain me? Did he create Biarfra? No! Does his being behind bars affect me financially and economically? No! Are we related or from my village? No!

So how e take pain me? You are a clown and the one whining here. You can continue complaining on NL as if it will matter. grin

Freedom fighter? Are you enslaved? Do you know how many Igbo men have once became our Senate president? Is diezani Alison madueke's husband not Igbo? Nor be dem gada chop our money?

Do you want me to give you dozier of Igbo men and women that have handled key position in this country? So who is deceiving you that you are being enslaved and need a freedom fighter?

Clown! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#endsars : ABA Youths Arm Themselves Against Military Personnels [Live Video] / Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu / MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.