Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard (1515 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / No State Government In The SE Or SS Will Ever Support Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by ShakaZullu(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2016
In 2012 Gej removed fuel subsidy but they cried and screamed the North and SW occupied Nigeria people like Tinubu sponsored an endless protest but today the same people are eating their words back like slaves and headless chicken because it's their own can't you see it's obvious now? the northern elders have backed their own recently but you'll see some senseless people from ss and se supporting this useless government just because of some crumbs.

things happen for reasons and the current situation is an eye opener to those in ss that betrayed Gej. an average Northern will never betray their own even if he's doing bad.

experience is the best teacher
where's nlc, tuc, etc.?
lesson learnt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by kingDELE(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2016
Nawa o. Y u cum dey put am 4 phone section?? U no see politics 4 der?? Chai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by encryptjay(m): 1:07am On May 13, 2016
Fools for this era too foolish

3 Likes

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:54am On May 13, 2016
Bigot

7 Likes

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Nobody: 4:42am On May 13, 2016
Op, you are the bastard

4 Likes

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by ikare(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2016
Op,u r d castrated bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by TPAND(f): 6:01am On May 13, 2016
One way to identify a myopic person is their support for Buhari.

Trust me, SW supporters of Buhari are fools and big morons

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by medpren: 7:23am On May 13, 2016
TPAND:
One way to identify a myopic person is their support for Buhari.

Trust me, SW supporters of Buhari are fools and big morons

I tell ya! grin

2 Likes

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Godstraight(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2016
any body that support Jonathan and his co-looters in the south south is a son of a b*tch

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Nobody: 7:31am On May 13, 2016
ShakaZullu:
In 2012 Gej removed fuel subsidy but they cried and screamed the North and SW occupied Nigeria people like Tinubu sponsored an endless protest but today the same people are eating their words back like slaves and headless chicken because it's their own can't you see it's obvious now? the northern elders have backed their own recently but you'll see some senseless people from ss and se supporting this useless government just because of some crumbs.

things happen for reasons and the current situation is an eye opener to those in ss that betrayed Gej. an average Northern will never betray their own even if he's doing bad.

where's nlc, tuc, etc.?
lesson learnt
It is your God given right to wail but never forget, your 5% opinion is inconsequential

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by medpren: 7:35am On May 13, 2016
kropotkin11:
It is your God given right to wail but never forget, your 5% opinion is inconsequential

If it's inconsequential why are you abookes running helter skelter to silence them with social media bill? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by greatiyk4u(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2016
Nigerians rejected subsidy removal under GEJ because we don't trust him, just like the Governors never trusted him a reason they forced him to share the excess crude savings.

Do u even know that GEJ used $78/barrel benchmark in his budgets when the crude was selling at above $100/barrel, if he couldn't control the excess crude money wch they squandered in the name of SURE-P, tell me if Nigerians were wrong in resisting him that time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by maimalari: 7:48am On May 13, 2016
@OP anyone that supports jonathan is a bigger bastard. with all the yam cases against most of his allies , no sane man ought to mention d name of a man who overlooked/oversaw stealing public funds as tho it were a bazaar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Abagworo(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2016
The fall of Jonathan is partly tribalism orchestrated by Igbos who were and are still used as pawns. There was nothing tribal about subsidy removal. I supported it then as an Igbo man and will still support this one. Those against it have their genuine reasons just like me in support equally have my genuine reasons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by adorablepepple(f): 8:56am On May 13, 2016
You are a bastard!!!

5 Likes

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by YourMrBoo: 8:59am On May 13, 2016
Abagworo:
The fall of Jonathan is partly tribalism orchestrated by Igbos who were and are still used as pawns. There was nothing tribal about subsidy removal. I supported it then as an Igbo man and will still support this one. Those against it have their genuine reasons just like me in support equally have my genuine reasons.

You are not an Igbo man dude, I think is high time you stopped disgarcing and fooling yourself...

See your illogical conclusion while exhibiting your bigotic hatred for the Igbos.

Support for Gej has turned to tribalism... And what then will you term the Igbos if they didn't support Gej? Loyalist??

I feel someones head should be examined, and someone has to move on as Igbos has no regret for supporting Gej in mass and will equally do same if buhari is in the picture.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by focus7: 9:14am On May 13, 2016
Na you be their papa, some kids self see as you carry Jonathan matter for head, he doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2016
I think its understandable for people to detest buhari for his early gaffes (failures), but its puzzling,thought provoking that any sane person will stand up and open his/her mouth to proclaim PDP(goodluck) as the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
and for this herd of shallow thinkers to insult others that stood and voted for goodluck for his first tenure,show how dirty their hearts are.
are there written agreements between people when it comes to politics?,people align to what suits them at a particular point in time.
Yorubas betrayed nobody,they voted for Jonathan against buhari and bakare,nobody saw them as betrayers then.
it suck to be some people whose parents fed them heavy with hate from infancy.
only well rounded diplomacy favors in politics not some stupid bullying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Reminez(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2016
The gullibos from the red mud playing the victim again. Who takes them seriously anyway ??
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Reminez(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2016
Another loser on the loose doing what they know how to do best .Attaching to the Nigerdeltans and sucking their nutsacks like the leeches they truely are.
gosh !!!!!
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by diegwu01: 10:17am On May 13, 2016
ShakaZullu:

where's nlc, tuc, etc.?
lesson learnt
See this IpoBian,
Stop Attaching yourself to the South South, We dont want your alliance, speak for yourself
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by AtlanticBreeze: 10:19am On May 13, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Nigerians rejected subsidy removal under GEJ because we don't trust him, just like the Governors never trusted him a reason they forced him to share the excess crude savings.

Do u even know that GEJ used $78/barrel benchmark in his budgets when the crude was selling at above $100/barrel, if he couldn't control the excess crude money wch they squandered in the name of SURE-P, tell me if Nigerians were wrong in resisting him that time.
And then you expect me to trust a fantastically corrupt Buhari who cannot declare his assets, a man whose children school in the best schools abroad from I guess his cattle rearing business.. A man who is yet to account for the billions he claims have been recovered and billions from TSA? Buhari is he to steal like Abacha shikena
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2016
Not just bastard because some are sensible they are brainless judas.

And some even after ruling for 8yrs as a governor can return to their state without being stone.
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by TheNonce: 10:27am On May 13, 2016
angry
ShakaZullu:

where's nlc, tuc, etc.?
lesson learnt

Shut up you this senseless bastard!
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by ofedegbe(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2016
You should just say any SE person...no need to attach SS to your contraption. Why can't u just understand this.

SSNERS prefer to be on their own rather than attachment with others
Hian!!! angry
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by malton: 10:44am On May 13, 2016
Spits on thread!
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by kingDELE(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2016
Oga o.p, abi e dey pain u say ur papa no dey get d chuwa-chuwa wea him dey get during jona tunure again?? ??

Na question o, no b beef grin grin grin
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by greatiyk4u(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

And then you expect me to trust a fantastically corrupt Buhari who cannot declare his assets, a man whose children school in the best schools abroad from I guess his cattle rearing business.. A man who is yet to account for the billions he claims have been recovered and billions from TSA? Buhari is he to steal like Abacha shikena

And you myopically think that an Ex-Army General,Governor,Minister of petroleum and head of state wch Buhari is cannot afford a decent foreign school 4 his children with his savings and allowances and pension?
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by Bigprozzie: 11:36am On May 13, 2016
Mynd44

can you close the thread pls

It is intimidating, abusive and divisive

Breaks rules 2 and 3
Re: Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard by AtlanticBreeze: 11:44am On May 13, 2016
greatiyk4u:

And you myopically think that an Ex-Army General,Governor,Minister of petroleum and head of state wch Buhari is cannot afford a decent foreign school 4 his children with his savings and allowances and pension?
The same man that was so poor he couldn't afford nomination form? Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) / 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue,burn Their Membership Cards(photos) / Fayose To Aisha Buhari: Wait Till 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.