Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC (18783 Views)

Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Kidnappers Kill Woman In Otukpo After Collecting Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Coldfeets: 9:24am On May 13, 2016
Okay na.

Oya IPOD YOOTS over to you.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2016
What a shame
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
People don't even share their father's wealth like this.
It is now becoming obvious THAT BLACK people share something in common with the devil

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by GudluckIBB(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2016
Gratia:
[s]How did APC get their own money for the 2015 Election?

I will believe EFCC when looters are being jailed. for now ........[/s]

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by psalmist0203(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2016
#700m... why are these pple so fantasticaly corrupt. #chaiderzgoduooo#

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by TedBaker(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2016
One day bush meat go catch the hunter..............
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by DisGuy: 9:37am On May 13, 2016
weird thing is he will plead not guilty when taken to court
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Dee60: 9:41am On May 13, 2016
MEGA SHARING! MEGA LOOTING.

700 MILLION CAN PAY THE SALARIES OF ALL THE PROFESSORS IN UNILAG IN ONE YEAR AND STILL PAY BOBUS WITH IT.

700 MILLION CAN BUILD 3 STANDARD HOSPITAL WITH ALL THE BASIC AMENITIES.

700 MILLION CAN REPAIR TIN CAN ROAD THAT HAS BEEN IN A TERRIBLE STATE FOR MORE THAN 7 YEARS.

700 MILLION CAN FEED EVERYBODY IN MUSHIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AT LEAST ONE MEAL.

THAT IS HOW MUCH ONE MAN POCKETED IN THE NAME OF CAMPAIGN. THIS IS SCANDALOUS>

2 Likes

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On May 13, 2016
When would they start putting these crooked polithiefcians behind bars for a very long time and seizing assets and cash? That's all I need to know!!!

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Nobody: 9:45am On May 13, 2016
Too many stealing leaders. Too many tax havens.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Praktikals(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2016
hush15:
Everybody knows it's all lies to keep painting the wrong picture. It is a set course with all these lies and deceptions they keep feeding the people
rahman3853:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has said former minister of mines and steel Arch. Musa Sada confessed to have collected N700 million for former Governor of Katsina state Ibrahim Shema.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by SucreB: 9:47am On May 13, 2016
do they expect them to use sand and stone for the campaign runnings? did APC not loot their states fund to campaign. buhari THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT CREATE HEAVEN AND EARTH will punish you. you will fly all the rubbish flying one day and will never return in JESUS NAME!. THIS WITCH HUNT WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE EVERY MIGHT. leaving your own ppl and deceiving us will make you loose your generation to scamers
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by megamillion: 9:48am On May 13, 2016
grin
dokunbam:
PDP is corruption personified
PDP is a symbol of corruption
bunch of crooks,jail sentence,shikina!
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Nobody: 9:49am On May 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:
When would they start putting these crooked polithiefcians behind bars for a very long time and seizing assets and cash? That's all I need to know!!!
Too many PDP supreme Court judges. No one will go to jail as long as most of them were appointed under PDP-16 years rule!
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by hatchy(f): 9:49am On May 13, 2016
chiedu7:
Until dem arrest Ameachi for using Rivers State money to fund APC, we no go take dullard them serious.
Don't die of hearth attack o! If that is what you waiting for then just go and sleep because that will never happen.
Imagine sharing our Commonwealth as if it is their father's estate.Never again shall we have somebody like the Otuoke drunk as our President.Never!

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by jantavanta(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
People don't even share their father's wealth like this.

Because it will be hidden somewhere in #PanamaPapers
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Nobody: 9:54am On May 13, 2016
eyeview:
That's why I liked pdp,every tribe and region in d nation 'chop' from the pot. In apc,na one side dey chop from d pot.
Him governance no gud, pple dey chop wella. Civil servants dey do gud here and there.

Dis CHANGE in mai area gidi gan o!

Nt pointing 2 Fed though
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Lexusgs430: 9:54am On May 13, 2016
themall:
Too many PDP supreme Court judges. No one will go to jail as long as most of them were appointed under PDP-16 years rule!

So why wasting precious time and funding, chasing a monkey on a tree!!!
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Deen77: 9:57am On May 13, 2016
SmithHumble50:
His own is finished..

atleast 24 months in Jail angry

My major problem with dis new govt is... why cant they persecute old pdp memebers in d present APC lipsrsealed

Only PDP chop Arms and Oil money from federal while APC is state money.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Kollyk11(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2016
I am just tired of of all this billions and trillion.can seun just bar anything politics and corruption frm this forum. cry
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by PrinceMario(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2016
eyeview:
That's why I liked pdp,every tribe and region in d nation 'chop' from the pot. In apc,na one side dey chop from d pot.
Bros, are you trying to be funny or you're actually sincere with what you just typed? If the former is the case then it's OK but if the later is the case then i'm scared you're doomed, you're problem surpass medical attention and the solution is to blond fold you, hang a big stone on your neck, tie your leg and hands and dump you inside the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by hausameat: 10:04am On May 13, 2016
eyeview:
Very correct. That is why apc, Buhari is deviding the country because it is regional (yoruba and Hausa), abi tribal party.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by bahaushe1: 10:04am On May 13, 2016
eyeview:
In APC everything is pooled in one pot called TSA, the ' sharing' is yet to start.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by bahaushe1: 10:06am On May 13, 2016
SmithHumble50:
His own is finished..

My major problem with dis new govt is... why cant they persecute old pdp memebers in d present APC lipsrsealed
They couldn't have benefited from 2015 PDP campaign funds.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by eyeview: 10:11am On May 13, 2016
hausameat:
Very correct. That is why apc, Buhari is deviding the country because it is regional (yoruba and Hausa), abi tribal party.
The two groups actually chopping from the apc are the hausas and the tinubu's camp(not even the whole yorubas)

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Nobody: 10:13am On May 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

So why wasting precious time and funding, chasing a monkey on a tree!!!
Buhari needs all the prayers
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by hausameat: 10:14am On May 13, 2016
SmithHumble50:
His own is finished..

Why do you think every right thinking Nigerian is saying Buhari is deviding the country through ethnic, religious devide? Ask yourself why Buhari would want to finish up the N/D people and the militants even with a mere dain Gun and allow the fulani heardsmen with powerful ak47 to kill, destroy etc. Buhari is an Hausa man Thieffnubu is a Yoruba man and you want Buhari to probe any persons from those tribe, unless they are from the south south man in apc, Buhari will never go there. If you doubt, find who is a typical Fulani man., you will agree with me.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by dumpointer: 10:14am On May 13, 2016
Segadem:
Pdp almost ruin this nation

Apc just saved the country with

1- hike in electricity tariff without having the electricity for the comfort we are paying heavily for.

2- unprecedented devaluation of the naira unofficially

3- 70% increase in fuel without a plan to help Nigerians' carry the burden.

4- extreme high cost of food stuff in the country.

5- we cannot send our kids to school abroad when we have the resources without a plan to upgrade our education system to what is obtainable in other countries.

6- we are being taxed #50 to save our little money in the bank. We buy stamps now in hospital when we pay hospital bills.

I will take a break for now pal
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by bahaushe1: 10:15am On May 13, 2016
Gratia:
How did APC get their own money for the 2015 Election?

I will believe EFCC when looters are being jailed. for now ........
You are right, both PDP and APC used public funds to finance their campaigns the extend may only be the difference. EFFC is not particularly investigating the source of PDP 2015 campaign funds but how about $2.1Bn meant for purchase of arms to fight Boko Haram was spend. Unfortunately for PDP they used substantial amount of that money to fund their campaign to the detriment of both civilian and military lives lost to the terrorist activities.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2016
dokunbam:

Wait till this government is outbid office and see revealations
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by hausameat: 10:20am On May 13, 2016
tolexy007:
na figures we dey hear
I will be the only one who will NOT be moved about these figures. If Buhari, Mugu, Lei Mohammed tell that world that pdp has taken and used the budget of the US, British, China, Russia etc to fund their campagain as well as the Nigerian budget, I will never be moved, because apc is lie and lie is apc.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2016
dokunbam:

Wait till this government is outbid office and see revelation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officers From Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu, Strip Man Unclad, Assault Him / How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates / Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.