Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC (18784 Views)

Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Kidnappers Kill Woman In Otukpo After Collecting Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by hausameat: 10:22am On May 13, 2016
Ijaya123:
PDP was indeed a curse to this country. They scammed us seriously and there is really nothing to show for it. And that is why we are where we are today.

Nigeria don enter one chance since 1999.

Now all those money they stole, they must refund it.

And to anybody that does not take delight in this kind of development and post rubbish here, may any delightful news be far from them and there household.
very prematured.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Nobody: 10:29am On May 13, 2016
symbianDON:
such a shameless set of people. these people would have wrecked Nigeria to the point of being put up for sale if they had remained longer in power. I'm yet to see or read about politicians anywhere else more greedy, thoughtless and heartless than the crop of rogues we have as politicians in Nigeria.

Yet they want to 'Crucify' D.C. For saying Nigeria is 'Fantastically Kwworrupt'...even a blind man in Nigeria knows he said the dennnmmm truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by nzemila(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2016
hausameat:
Why do you think every right thinking Nigerian is saying Buhari is deviding the country through ethnic, religious devide? Ask yourself why Buhari would want to finish up the N/D people and the militants even with a mere dain Gun and allow the fulani heardsmen with powerful ak47 to kill, destroy etc. Buhari is an Hausa man Thieffnubu is a Yoruba man and you want Buhari to probe any persons from those tribe, unless they are from the south south man in apc, Buhari will never go there. If you doubt, find who is a typical Fulani man., you will agree with me.

hausameat or whatever you call yourself i guess you are not even happy with what you wrote here. sir HAUSAMEAT, DAnSUKIgate and ex minister is from south east. use ur number six is not for sale.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Nobody: 10:36am On May 13, 2016
Almost a year & same senseless stories! How has all d alleged recovered loot impacted on d common man?..phooooools!
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Gratia(f): 10:49am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=GudluckIBB post=45576083][/quote]

I am entitled to my own opinion. So make yours or you can continue being a Zombie
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by GOFRONT(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2016
And that is why there is Alarmin poverty in d land today....#LootLovers
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by iukpe: 11:47am On May 13, 2016
Has he returned the money?
They pull out this kind of money for elections while they are owing salaries and infrastructure is poor. If this money was spent on projects, wouldn't it have gone far to write their CV or guarantee these politicians the needed votes?

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by rahman3853(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2016
iukpe:
Has he returned the money?
They pull out this kind of money for elections while they are owing salaries and infrastructure is poor. If this money was spent on projects, wouldn't it have gone far to write their CV or guarantee these politicians the needed votes?
lol
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by gragraboy: 12:29pm On May 13, 2016
eyeview:
That's why I liked pdp,every tribe and region in d nation 'chop' from the pot. In apc,na one side dey chop from d pot.
M.U Square. ....
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by locosis007(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2016
Thanks for confessing, defend urself in court and if u are justified, good 4u, if u are guilty , I see u serving minimum of 24months as known... NB: Some ppl here attribute corruption to party or regions, corruption is a peculiar thing. so it affects individuals not otherwise, personal sanitisation not defection from party A to B will solve it!!
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by allthingsgood: 1:08pm On May 13, 2016
This Sada is a bastard! He completely ruined the Ministry of Solid Minerals, ran the place to the ground. Up to the point the Ministry could not pay nepa bills for months
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by Omonigeriarere: 1:19pm On May 13, 2016
chiedu7:
Until dem arrest Ameachi for using Rivers State money to fund APC, we no go take dullard them serious.

With EFCC, SSS, ICPC, NA etc within his arsenal, what stops your Ineffectual Buffon from arresting him? He was castrated shey?

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by hausameat: 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
nzemila:

hausameat or whatever you call yourself i guess you are not even happy with what you wrote here. sir HAUSAMEAT, DAnSUKIgate and ex minister is from south east. use ur number six is not for sale.
Your brain is as worst as that of Buhari. Go back and rea my post. I have told you that if there is an hausa being probed now, he nust be a a pdp man and must defintely a Fulani man too.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by owanedo: 1:52pm On May 13, 2016
Gratia:
How did APC get their own money for the 2015 Election?

I will believe EFCC when looters are being jailed. for now ........
Apc stole theirs but not from CBN, NSA office or NNPC. are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by AprokoTV(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
Kai! angry
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by AprokoTV(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
All politicians are thieves.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by christiscomin: 5:47pm On May 13, 2016
eyeview:
That's why I liked pdp,every tribe and region in d nation 'chop' from the pot. In apc,na one side dey chop from d pot.

Why should you like corruption. no matter where it came from, it is the bane of our society.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by tarekamos: 6:30pm On May 13, 2016
Gratia:
How did APC get their own money for the 2015 Election?
4YTKTLVADC
I will believe EFCC when looters are being jailed. for now ........

You want to compare death with sleep? You cannot compare PDP financial power with APC. Pdp stole with impunuty, the members never thought they could lose. Pdp lost it because even God knew that its cup was full. Imagine if Pdp had used all these monies for masses oriented programs they were meant for but its members chose to share our common wealth and luck ran out of the party. I have no sympathy for them pls. Jail is where they belong.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by bolajoko007: 7:22pm On May 13, 2016
No yam eater will go unpunished with this administration...
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by bolajoko007: 7:23pm On May 13, 2016
EFCC is doing a great job.... Buhari is just a blessing to our dear country...
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by bolajoko007: 7:29pm On May 13, 2016
hausameat:
very prematured.
buhari is just a blessing to this country, if not the PDP Wuld have finished this country.... Thank God for CHANGE!
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by shoga007(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
May God help us. This PDP almost finish us.... Thank you buhari for making sure they all exposed them all.
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by justmenoni: 4:45am On May 14, 2016
Who are the pdp since 1999?? Pdp is an association of some people and some of these people are now members of pdp so you see my friend pdp=apc

quote author=Ijaya123 post=45575869]PDP was indeed a curse to this country. They scammed us seriously and there is really nothing to show for it. And that is why we are where we are today.

Nigeria don enter one chance since 1999.

Now all those money they stole, they must refund it.

And to anybody that does not take delight in this kind of development and post rubbish here, may any delightful news be far from them and there household. [/quote]
Re: Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC by rahman3853(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2016
shevchenko:
I hope Buhari and his cohorts win in 2019,because there will be lots of people in jail from his administration
win election my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates / Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.