Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? (2478 Views)

Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? / If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by onila(f): 2:47am On May 13, 2016
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 4:17am On May 13, 2016
Simple, look at the mirror
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 4:23am On May 13, 2016
grin handsome + beautiful = loads of cuteness
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by onila(f): 4:28am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin handsome + beautiful = loads of cuteness

I hrd its the even the most goodlooking couple that has the ugliest children

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by onila(f): 4:28am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:
Simple, have mixed race kids
not all mixed race kids r beautiful

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 4:31am On May 13, 2016
onila:
not all mixed race kids r beautiful

There is a higher chance of them turning out cute
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by talk2alabama: 4:59am On May 13, 2016
Funny enough, most ugly ladies give birth to cute kids! And dat's a real fact onila!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by kossyablaze(m): 5:18am On May 13, 2016
If u sperm is healthy
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 5:33am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

°•May I ask you a few questions
....what's yer nationality /race
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 5:44am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•May I ask you a few questions
....what's yer nationality /race

Does it matter?
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 5:52am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

Does it matter?
grin I thought that'd be yer response
.....So you won't answer then?....no.ok

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 5:54am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I thought that'd be yer response
.....So you won't answer then?....no.ok

For Health and Safety reasons grin
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 5:59am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

For Health and Safety reasons grin
°•Mmm.
...Well wherever yer from you should have kept yer ignorant comments

majorbravo:
Simple, have mixed race kids
majorbravo:

°•Don't misunderstand, I'm calling yer mindset ignorant,not you
You can fix that though

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 6:01am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Mmm.
...Well wherever yer from you should have kept yer ignorant comments

°•Don't misunderstand, I'm calling yer mindset ignorant,not you
You can fix that though

I understand. Thanks for pointing your intent out. I am not a racist. The Op never complained.
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Audray(f): 6:05am On May 13, 2016
kossyablaze:
If u sperm is healthy
*laughs self to 42 hour stupor * grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:06am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

I understand. Thanks for pointing your intent out. I am not a racist. The Op never complained.
Racist?
So yer not African? NO.

°•I didn't say you where racist, but yer thinking Africans/Blacks need an racial admixture ta be cute is....

But even if you where African I'd tell you the same.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:07am On May 13, 2016
There is no fool proof assurance but I think its a family thing. However they say gene goes man to baby girl , woman to baby boy in that other... So u can always pick ur guess from here
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 6:11am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Racist?
So yer not African? NO.

°•I didn't say you where racist, but yer thinking Africans/Blacks need an racial admixture ta be cute is....

But even if you where African I'd tell you the same.

And just to add, the laws of natural selection, the more distinct the genes when they merge, the stronger the offspring. That was my reason for the assertion not to undermine anyone or any race. Whites don't have the monopoly on racism neither do blacks. And I never inferred that the OP was Black/African or that Blacks in particular need racial mixture. It applies to all races.
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

And just to add, the laws of natural selection, the more distinct the genes when they merge, the stronger the offspring. That was my reason for the assertion not to undermine anyone or any race. Whites don't have the monopoly on racism neither do blacks. And I never inferred that the OP was Black/African or that Blacks in particular need racial mixture. It applies to all races.
OK.Still wrong but OK.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 6:16am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK.Still wrong but OK.
I didn't even look at the OPs profile, I simply answered the question on the thread to the best of my scientific knowledge. I might not be an expert but I wasn't ignorant.
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:18am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

I didn't even look at the OPs profile, I simply answered the question on the thread to the best of my scientific knowledge. I might not be an expert but I wasn't ignorant.
What does looking at her profile matter?
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by CarrotAndStick: 6:21am On May 13, 2016
It doesn't matter how you look. Just make sure you fvck her all the time by 3am
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 6:21am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What does looking at her profile matter?
I'll just quote your words here
KingCheezyPuff:
but yer thinking Africans/Blacks need an racial admixture ta be cute is....
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by cruzita(f): 6:22am On May 13, 2016
I dunno
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

I'll just quote your words here
Ah ta assertain her racial makeup?
...It's a African form 99.9% of the people here are African.
...You wouldn't need to look.at her profile.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 6:26am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ah ta assertain her racial makeup?
...It's a African form 99.9% of the people here are African.
...You wouldn't need to look.at her profile.

I see where you are coming from but I'm not close minded to not appreciate the fact anyone from anywhere could use the forum and learn from it. So I repeat, my assertion was purely scientific. My questioning your motive for requesting my race should in itself tell you I don't reason along racial lines. We are all humans first.
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:29am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

I see where you are coming from but I'm not close minded to not appreciate the fact anyone from anywhere could use the forum and learn from it. So I repeat, my assertion was purely scientific.
You should have left it with the first time you mentioned where you git yer view an quoted not more.
But OK.

An,yer right non Africans do but 9/10 it'll be a African

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 6:36am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You should have left it with the first time you mentioned where you git yer view an quoted not more.
But OK.

An,yer right non Africans do but 9/10 it'll be a African

On a different note, why are your posts so damn difficult to read though? You would have to promise to pay for my next visit to the eye clinic. cool cry
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 13, 2016
majorbravo:

On a different note, why are your posts so damn difficult to read though? You would have to promise to pay for my next visit to the eye clinic. cool cry
grin Then I go from you.Bye
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by majorbravo: 6:44am On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Then I go from you.Bye
Typical, now that money is involved you take the first flight outta town.
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 13, 2016
onila:
Having cute kids involve a lot of stuffs like food, genotype, traits, the parents being healthy and so forth.
Re: How Will You Know If You And Ur Partner Are Gonna Have Good-looking Kids? by mosefin19(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2016
having good kids is heredity and environment. environment involves diet. diet involves SHOJAG AGRO NIG LTD, producers of "FIRST OVEN
DRIED FISH". Produced under the best hygienic
conditions. Our fish is DUST FREE, SAND FREE,
INSECT FREE, GUT FREE, SEALED/PACKAGED, OVEN
FRESH, TASTY & READY TO EAT. We also do
CUSTOMIZED PACKAGING FOR BIRTHDAYS,
WEDDINGS, WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES, FUNERALS
AND REMEMBRANCE ANNIVERSARIES, AS WELL AS
OTHER EVENTS. We also offer training services to
interested individuals that wish to be self
employed. Place orders via call, SMS or whatsapp:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. / 15 Lessons I Learnt After Lossing My Virginity At 16 / What Are Your Best Rock Love Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.