Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy (2276 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men / When You Hurt A Good Girl, Even God Will Be Angry With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by marvelck: 7:49am On May 13, 2016
Do most girls actually cry or feel guilty anytime they hurt a guy (break up)? Cos, I know of a girl who usually cry each time she breaks up with a guy. Making it look as if she's filled with guilt and so sorry for what she has done. Only to repeat the same thing with the next guy she meets. Guess she's yet to find what she's looking for, or just cant stop hurting guys. Are most girls like that? Claiming not to be bad, but keep doing bad things.
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by UrWorstNitemare: 7:55am On May 13, 2016
marvelck:
Do most girls actually cry or feel guilty anytime they hurt a guy (break up)? Cos, I know of a girl who usually cry each time she breaks up with a guy. Making it look as if she's filled with guilt and so sorry for what she has done. Only to repeat the same thing with the next guy she meets. Guess she's yet to find what she's looking for, or just cant stop hurting guys. Are most girls like that? Claiming not to be bad, but keep doing bad things.

BRO. DATZ ONE HELUVA CLUELESS BIATCH...angry

***girls ve being on a crocodile tears mission, since EVE***

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2016
grin I never broke up with my exes, they broke up with me...so, crying in front of them is ain't necessary at all.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by PunkyV(f): 8:03am On May 13, 2016
Yes & no. Depends on the issue surrounding the break up. Like I just don't see myself crying over someone that cheated for instance. But I may get a little upset if I had high hopes for the relationship, but somehow things just werent working out because of xyz. Relationships are hard. Sometimes you have to be selfish to protect yourself from getting hurt- -pre-emptive strike. Get them before they get you type of thing.
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by falconey(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I never broke up with my exes, they broke up with me...so, crying in front of them is ain't necessary at all.

Of course who would do such, i believe the op meant after the break up when you are alone. Do you feel remorse ? well the answer should be NO since the guys do the "break up"
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Kentura(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2016
The girls I know don't cry.
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Nobody: 8:16am On May 13, 2016
falconey:

Of course who would do such, i believe the op meant after the break up when you are alone. Do you feel remorse ? well the answer should be NO since the guys do the "break up"

Ur definitely right... angry
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by sinaj(f): 8:19am On May 13, 2016
I feel so guilty embarassed
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Kondomatic(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:
THIS IS SAD
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Nobody: 8:50am On May 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
THIS IS SAD

Why u say it's sad Mr.kondo- matic? grin
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by firstking01(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:
Why are they always breaking up with you?
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by senibo1: 9:00am On May 13, 2016
yes! ANGELBERRY dose that often
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 9:01am On May 13, 2016
Av learnt to stop feeling guilty bt love mysef more

So no i dont cry no more
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2016
firstking01:
Why are they always breaking up with you?

Coz I wasnt meant for them... undecided
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by donholy28(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2016
Op that girl u know, is as confused as sh*t
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Ewizard(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2016
undecided

Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Kondomatic(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Why u say it's sad Mr.kondo- matic? grin
The fact that you didn't dump any of them means that you were hurt when each of them ended so its sad that you met the wrong ones.
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Nobody: 10:13am On May 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
The fact that you didn't dump any of them means that you were hurt when each of them ended so its sad that you met the wrong ones.

Lol..well, there are some circumstances that we can't avoid it and the only solution is to end the relationship...

Being hurt is normal in every relationship especially when it didn't work the way we want it...but I'm all good...I'm happy where I am now grin
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Kondomatic(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..well, there are some circumstances that we can't avoid it and the only solution is to end the relationship...

Being hurt is normal in every relationship especially when it didn't work the way we want it...but I'm all good...I'm happy where I am now grin
That is just what matters
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Nobody: 10:24am On May 13, 2016
What, yes they do cry. Only if the guy in question brought much meaning and value to their life.

There's an adage which says "you acknowledge the value of something when you no longer have that thing in your possession."

I'm sure everyone would implore a cheating or dishonest partner to fuck_ off.
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Hillzy(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2016
Some do, but those ones dat their middle name is 'devil' even if u hurt dem dey won't cry talk more of hurting u

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2016
did you know..

That

That I'm using a phone to nairaland.
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2016
Ewizard:
undecided

Ur picturr so so true
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 12:49pm On May 13, 2016
Hillzy:
Some do, but those ones dat their middle name is 'devil' even if u hurt dem dey won't cry talk more of hurting u

lol grin grin
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Ewizard(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ur picturr so so true

Yea..
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2016
Ewizard:

Yea..

smiley nice tho
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Ewizard(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley nice tho

U jus scare me..

Thought it was an auto response robot. wink

Pretty faster than Google password reset response.
grin
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2016
Ewizard:

U jus scare me..

Thought it was an auto response robot. wink

Pretty faster than Google password reset response.
grin

lol grin grin tanx tho
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Ewizard(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol grin grin tanx tho

So you no longer cry no more huh? undecided

U wan dey form Jack Bauer bah?

Dnt nid 2 brk ya heart, my cain will do the jobjob angry
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Ewizard(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol grin grin tanx tho

Dnt nid 2 brk ya heart, my cain will do the job angry
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by halfricanadian(f): 2:07pm On May 13, 2016
Ewizard:

Dnt nid 2 brk ya heart, my cain will do the jobjob angry

I'm done crying for a guy its always in vain

U cry for a guy he starts feeling like a king fuckkk with ur frnds or anoda b*tch at d expense of ur own joy

Biko if a hugh sum leaves u God will add a larger nd unexpected sum into your life

Nobody will take my joy to flirt with my frnds or anoda bitchhh at d expense of my own joy nd tears

Dats OLD NEWS FOR ME
Re: Do Girls Cry Whenever They Hurt A Guy by Ewizard(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm done crying for a guy its always in vain

U cry for a guy he starts feeling like a king fuckkk with ur frnds or anoda b*tch at d expense of ur own joy

Biko if a hugh sum leaves u God will add a larger nd unexpected sum into your life

Nobody will take my joy to flirt with my frnds or anoda bitchhh at d expense of my own joy nd tears

Dats OLD NEWS FOR ME

Eeyah!
Sowie bae.. embarassed

Who's dat dude? Jus gimme a name.. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander / Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ / Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.