Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy (6776 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal - My Way / Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by illusion2: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2009
if indeed true,its nothing new. Almost all musicians feel they're being shortchanged  by their record labels. Thats the reason they end up setting up theirs ultimately. . . smiley
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by d1twista(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2009
I hate this thread, we nigerian are so full of shits, nigerians
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by Obitalk: 3:41am On Sep 02, 2009
as much as it bothers I think its still a good time to see why he is even making waves in the first place. so i think you guys shud check out my take on his new album, not that I like to fluant myself but its by far the most intelligent review on a Nigerian album. http://obiamakareasons..com/2009/08/wande-coals-mushin2mohits-critical.html#comments but I hope they pay him well cos he really his a good singer and its the only reason I decided to do a piece on him any way.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by bydot1(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2009
Naija wit their talks sha
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by mrjuwon: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2009
As much as I doubt the legit status of this so called piece of news, I must say if indeed it was true, Mo Hits would be the eventual loser of this fall out. Yes Wande might be short of dough for a period, his vocals would work anywhere given any good talented producer e.g. Jesse Jagz, ID Cabasa etc. And Mohits would be stuck with now crooner. And no D'Banj is not a crooner, listen to Move Your Body for evidence. The backing vocal provided by Wande Coal was on point and made the song hotter. It would be unfair to deny the amount of vocal contributions that Wande Coal has made to a huge percentage of songs that have come out of the Mo Hits label.
Just like you need mortar to hold the cement blocks together, Wande's vocal is needed to hold some of the good and some of the disjointed verses supplied in Mo Hits tracks together.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by djcrucifix(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ poster.

oga that's a lie o!
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by oglove: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2009
i don't really like Don jazzy ways, because he doesn't appreciate fans, even when they gave him that sound city award ( best hit producer of the year) it was wande coal that later step on stage to express something. Don jazzy was just standing like dumb
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by KakiP(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
WHICHEVER WAY IT GOES,I STILL THINK WANDE COAL CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT MO'HITS , TO ME HE'S MO'HITS BACKBONE.

MAKE DEM TRY SACK AM NOW MAKE WE SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN!!
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by akym(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
Kaki P:

WHICHEVER WAY IT GOES,I STILL THINK WANDE COAL CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT MO'HITS , TO ME HE'S MO'HITS BACKBONE.

MAKE DEM TRY SACK AM NOW MAKE WE SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN!!

make u no talk like that bcox b4 WC join the crew them dey do 4 Goog if it happen say he comot them go still do Good but i believe say Don-G no go wan sup shit to do without WC 4 now
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by KakiP(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
wc is too good for anyone to be in any disagreement with him.
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by aabangs(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
i said it b4, about wande coal and Don jazzy, u said am talk talk,
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by konkocious(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2009
remember that Don baba J is a good shopper, if WC should leave he is gonna get the better ones than WC. abi no be naija wey we dey wey be say some people dey pray make you leave so that them go enter.

Which producer can give himm all he gat today? the fame, popularity etc. if he should leave i pray his case will not be from grace to grass.

And remeber that Ikechukwu in in now so ,
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by okeey(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
well,it a lie
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by baslone: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2009
konkocious:

remember that Don baba J is a good shopper, if WC should leave he is gonna get the better ones than WC

Abeg, which talent you know for Mo Hit besides Wande befrore him and till date?

Una go just dey hype!!!
Re: Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy by stoneblaze: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2010
http://www.modernghana.com/movie/5287/3/wande-coal-battles-don-jazzy-over-money.html

The lovers of the internationally recognized entertainment outfit, Mo' Hits Record solely owned by Don Jazzy were shocked to read about the fisticuffs currently rocking the entertainment house on the pages of newspapers last week. Wande Coal, the top hip hop sensational artiste is in the centre of the controversy as we gathered that he's battle ready for any unexpected scenario that may come up afterwards should Don Jazzy fail to comply with his demands.

The Bumper-2-Bumper crooner, Wande, who is said to be so bitter at the moment over the breach in their contractual agreement, went to Don Jazzy and poured out his mind on how Mo'Hits has not been forth coming with their promises on the royalties for his bumper-2-bumper album. Don Jazzy, according to inside sources, felt so insulted that Wande whom he brought from Mushin to Mo' Hits could be so bold enough to demand for unnecessary royalties from him. We were told that Don Jazzy said he didn't owe him any royalties and that the company has been responsible for his image packaging, promotion and what have you. On this note, Wande, we learnt, got mad with such utterances and was alleged to have been so rude to Don Jazzy saying “I'm not D'Banj o, mine is different o”etc. the unsatisfactory reaction Wande got from Don Jazzy we learnt began the journey to their separation as the house was said to have been in total disarray with Don Jazzy keeping to himself.

Though, Wande with support of other Mo'Hits crew had rendered his unreserved apology to the don of the Mo'Hits Records, however, things, according to people in the know, may not be the same with Wande and Don Jazzy. As you are reading this, the smooth and cordial relationship that has existed between the young artiste and Don Jazzy is now been threatened. The manager of the outfit, Sunday Are's number was not available when we called to seek for his opinion over the story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Song For All Fathers On Fathers Day. / Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice / Duncan Mighty - Dance For Me (lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.