Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,641 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) (22138 Views)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Buhari Meets Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2016
adezjamz:
At this point in time, I have to confess that this is public waste of fund.

I guess we paid money to see the archbishop and to sit on the chair etc......Bros, try deal with your hatred.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by forghon: 4:13pm On May 13, 2016
mrlaw93:
Nigeria shall be great again. I believe. Do you?
ameen I do sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by bedspread: 4:58pm On May 13, 2016
danjumakolo:

lol...so u mean Christianity supports gayism and lisbo?

Seems an insult the religion.I aint one though
you must be under 18yrs to reply this way
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by Ayarabiasa: 6:50pm On May 13, 2016
President Buhari,we appreciate you. If the whole Nigeria go against you,I will not join them.

It was noble of the Archbishop to defend you when David Cameron ,before the Queen of England, in a seemingly drunken state, defined Nigeria as one of the most fantastically corrupt country.
Baba has taken the right step by not attacking David Cameron and going to The Archbishop to return the honour and seek counsel.

We have the best President in the World. Again Baba, I shall always support you with my prayers.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by amaechi1: 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
adezjamz:
At this point in time, I have to confess that this is public waste of fund.

Were they sharing morning there? Perhaps he traveled to another country to see the Arc-bishop.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On May 13, 2016
Nigeria is the biggest market for the Anglican church so the Archbishop has to market Buhari
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2016
Logician:
Buhari thinks good governance is all about corruption. Poor him....

And what do you think sir?
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by demzey(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
This meeting is fantastically ........
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2016
LoveMachine:
Look at him islamizing the Archbishop of England. I'm on to you Buhari...I'm. on. to. you.

*end sarcasm*
U re really daft
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2016
crazysaint:
please what will the dullard say? undecided this man is a big messup to nigeria, and a disgrace to black nation.
Hmmmm...
Ur monika has told us abt u
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2016
vanhayor:

U re really daft

People resort to insults when they are all out of ammo for logical discourse.

Practitioners and experts in the field of psychology would call what you are doing projecting. By all means continue.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by mayorrolex(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2016
Lol...na mr beans em go soon visit
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:53am On May 14, 2016
Meet well
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2016
justinb:
from China, now in england
Just for your own good.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2016
bedspread:
you must be under 18yrs to reply this way

Nor really sha..but I tot the shud talk that way
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, The Archbishop Of England (Photos) by Dicta444: 7:15pm On May 14, 2016
Mr. President, people are suffering, dying yet your main focus is corruption. There is corruption everywhere, balance up and relief the citizens a bit. Come back home, prayer without work is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Signs Petroleum Industry Governance Bill After 16 Years / PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo / West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.