Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Manchester City Fan Thread!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Fan Thread!! (338407 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Cristalz(f): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
tee-blaq:

Yeah cheesy

Since when, yesterday? grin

@krayola/khanye grin
Confuzzled Barca dudes. . .sir Alex is not scared. He is being wise. Only a silly gaffer(e.g the Arse boss grin) would underestimate a team that's got Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho in it.
They might not be smoking hot, but they could spring nasty surprises if left unwatched.

I'll support Citeh 'cos of Tev though. . .when they're not playing United, that is. grin I'm a part-time fan. cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Cristalz(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
Heck, I got this thread past the first page. sad
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
Cristalz:

Heck, I got this thread past the first page. sad

haha. U should take that as a sign  wink

Nice to have u on board though. . . even tho it's just part time, for now. smiley
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by jalether(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
Buncha gloryhunters tongue grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
jalether:

what else do you want to hunt for eh - trophylessness like the gayners? tongue grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by kizi: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
jalether:

Whaha what do you expect? Next thread will be Portsmouth fc grin tongue
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Cristalz(f): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2009
biina:

what else do you want to hunt for eh - trophylessness like the gayners? tongue grin

Abeg help me ask am o. grin

Go Citeh. cool

kizi:

Ol' boy, youz pretty darn stale. . .we've got a Pompey thread on the board already. Been there for a while, in fact. cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by doyin13(m): 12:48am On Aug 18, 2009
kizi:

why isn't there a middle finger emoticon angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Vieira(m): 12:57am On Aug 18, 2009
This shows the true fickleness of certain fans in this forum.

So na only when you saw them buying players all over the shop that you became a fan?

Even if Man City win quintiple, any gloating by you will be hollow.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 1:00am On Aug 18, 2009
*peeps in sees the amount of sillyness of dis site,gently peeps out* tongue grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 1:02am On Aug 18, 2009
Vieira:

So na only when you saw them buying players all over the shop that you became a fan?

haha. let me guess u're a sunderland fan. . .no?

Cristalz:

Go Citeh. cool

whoo!!  That made me dance!!  say it again . .  grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Cristalz(f): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2009
@Krayola
Dude's a die-hard gaynner.

@Vieira
You remind me of those that commit suicide after their team suffers a heavy defeat. grin
Lighten up already.  .  .it's all fun. I know Arsene has really battered your humorous side, but I'm sure you can find it if you look really well. grin

Feel free to join the part-time train for Ade's and Toure's sake. LOL.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 1:19am On Aug 18, 2009
Krayola2:

whoo!!  That made me dance!!  say it again . .  grin grin
Look @ dis koloboy calling me ashewo .As the saying goes it takes an ashewo to know another ashewo. This proves it ashewo oshi *shior* grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On Aug 18, 2009

You should direct this question to the Chelsea and Assanal fans on this forum.

Most of them are glory hunters The number of Chelsea fans in Nigeria as at 2002 is less than 5% of what we have today and the number of Arsenal fans in 1997 was very few.

Ask me where are the Ajax fans of old, The numerous Madrid fans, Juventus fans. Imagine Juve doesnt even have a thread on NL. Where are the Milan fans.

Glory hunters would always be part of football so live with it.

Bayern Munchen 1991 cool cool cool cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Most of them are glory hunters The number of Chelsea fans in Nigeria as at 2002 is less than 5% of what we have today and the number of Arsenal fans in 1997 was very few.

Ask me where are the Ajax fans of old, The numerous Madrid fans, Juventus fans. Imagine Juve doesnt even have a thread on NL. Where are the Milan fans.

haha. Yeah. . I'm sure Bayern Munich was a small club fighting relegation in 1991, glory hunter!! tongue
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2009
My first season as a Bayern fan we finished 10th and I stuck with them

Bayern won one league in 6 seasons at that time. Dortmund was the dominant team then.

In the days of Football made in Germany.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by tkb417(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Bayern won one league in 6 seasons at that time. Dortmund was the dominant team then.

hehe
why Bayern, why not FC Koln grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by HNIC(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2009
tkb417:

hehe
why Bayern, why not FC Koln grin

Or Borussia Monchengladbach! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Rubbish!
Before 1991 nko? abi na 1991 you start to dey watch ball?

Folks have their fav teams in different countries and for different reasons and what is glory hunting? Switching club every season or what  undecided ?

Italians teams ain't my favs but because JM is there- He did a lot for my club (Chelsea) so nothing wrong in showing him & Inter some love.  tongue grin
In Spain- It's RM anyday anytime. Fernando Ruiz Hierro was a beast of a defender and Steve McManaman- A fantastic winger.
The Netherlands- Ajax & sometimes PSV.
Germany- None.  tongue grin but I enjoy it when smaller teams make a mess of the bigger ones.  cheesy

If someone decides to  support MC because they are the richest club, ehen, na their wahala be that nah or must everybody support Bayern M?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2009
Anybody can support any team for whatever reason.
It's nobody's biz if an Arsenal fan decides to switch to City.

Afterall Babel of Liverpool is an Arsenal fan.
All this gloryhunter talk is senseless.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by tkb417(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2009
HNIC:

Or Borussia Monchengladbach! grin grin grin
lol! u dey mind am?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Borat1: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2009
@Bluediva
True talk. Anyone can support any club for reasons that suit him. After all you have to support a club for a reason. Most of the fans manscum acquired over the past two seasons are ardent c.ronaldo ass-lickers. I support a club because the manager looks like my dead uncle, so f*cking wat!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
dayokanu:

The season before they came 10th they were 2nd. . .point is they were no small team. . .they were the biggest team in Germany, and the most attractive option.  (Even though I don't buy that crap that u started supporting them in one of their worst seasons in ur lifetime. . .I just don't have any evidence so pretend i didn't mention this  tongue )

The 1st Barca game I ever watched they lost to Milan 4-0 in the CL finals. I chose them over AC Milan. In fact, I didn't even play a lot of football as a child- I'm horrible, anywhere belle face- so my love of footie is pretty much thanks to Barcelona (and Naija national team). . .does that make me a glory-hunter?

I support Man City because I spent lots of time defending ADebayor against ungrateful gooners who wouldn't appreciate anything he did until he scored 20+ goals for them. . .they then proceeded to call him a piece of shit because he wants to earn the money he deserves.

Tevez is a bad guy!! nuff said

I always liked SWP and used to be frustrated Mourinho didn't play him enough. Robinho can be fantastic on his day. bottomline, I like some Man City players a lot. . . They are still the underdogs, have not won anything in my lifetime, and don't have the squad to compete for honours yet. No one is expecting them to win shit this season. On the other hand, Bayern were the biggest team in Germany and the richest. . .There was never a doubt they would get back to the top. If anyone is really taking a leap of faith it is us, new Man City fans. . .so gerrout with this ur glory hunter talk. . . holla back when you buy Borussia Monchengladbach season tickets  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by jalether(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
All of us wey dey here na glory hunter (DK included), technically we should all be supporting teams like shooting stars, j berger, eyimba et al
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
jalether:

All of us na glory hunter, technically we should all be supporting teams like shooting stars, j berger, eyimba et al

haha. . .tru talk

thats why they say the truth is bitter.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by khanye(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
Cristalz:

Since when, yesterday? grin

@krayola/khanye grin
Confuzzled Barca dudes.  .  .sir Alex is not scared. He is being wise. Only a silly gaffer(e.g the Arse boss grin) would underestimate a team that's got Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho in it.
They might not be smoking hot, but they could spring nasty surprises if left unwatched.

I'll support Citeh 'cos of Tev though.  .  .when they're not playing United, that is. grin I'm a part-time fan. cool

It's okay, Next season you'll be a Full-time Fan wink
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by khanye(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ Kray

Who are u supporting tommorow Man Citey or Barca? grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by manmustwac(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
@krayola2
this is the 3rd man city thread started within the last 12 months
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
khanye:

@ Kray

Who are u supporting tommorow Man Citey or Barca? grin

haha. Its the Gamper so it's really all about watching entertaining footie. I expect both teams to go out and try to put on a show. Man Citeh will probably get raped but I want them to score one or two goals, and Barca to score 4 or 5  grin

I want Barca to win, but I don't want Citeh to totally embarrass thyemselves. I thik it'll be a fun game though. . .I just hope noone gets injured.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola2(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
manmustwac:

@krayola2
this is the 3rd man city thread started within the last 12 months

haha. . This is the Original Man City Thread. . .accept no imitations. The same way John the baptist came to prepare the way for Jesus, those threads came to prepare the way for the coming of the real Lords and Saviors of Manchester. The reign of tyrants is over. Justice is finally here. cool cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Phony200(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2009
Kray
Abeg make una man shitty decide on a slogan quick.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Borat~:

@Bluediva
True talk. Anyone can support any club for reasons that suit him. After all you have to support a club for a reason. Most of the fans manscum acquired over the past two seasons are ardent c.ronaldo ass-lickers. I support a club because the manager looks like my dead uncle, so f*cking wat!

LOL. . .
Abi o.
What does it matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.