Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady (649 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by Christianwalas(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2016
I feel bad when I see a lady who is due for marriage still bieng single. It's awkward for a lady to woe a guy and propose to him (esp in Africa) else she will be tagged "olosho". But I observed that most of these ladies are the cause of their predicament. Here are some of there reasons your are still a single lady:
1. Attitude. Most ladies are ill-mannered. People around them complain about how rude they are, thereby depriving them from recommending her to a guy.
2. Obsession with money. Most girls don't go for a broke guy. You forgot that an already-made guy is aware that you love him cos of his money
3. Mode of dressing. The way you dress tells who you are. People can esily tag you as an "olosho" when they always see you on skimpy dresses and too much make-up
4. Double-dating. As a lady, no matter how smart you play on guys, it will surely be revealed. And a guy will no longer take you serious when he observe that you are double-dating
5. Your religious life. When you are serious with God, it attracts nice christian guys to you. Especially when you do what God commanded every single christian to do (avoiding fornication, being a church worker,etc). It's time to retrace your step. Give you life to Jesus!
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by falconey(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2016
grin
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by gbens2000(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2016
i can agree with 1 and 5,i noticed the older some ladies the worse their attitude.and to be honest even a very badt guy wants to marry a religously inclined lady.my stil single and searching sisters pls work on ur attitude and try to be closer to ur GOD.gbam

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by sinaj(f): 12:30pm On May 13, 2016
Issorite
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by gabinogem(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmm... so many 'dos & donts' these days all in the name of marriage. It's not a must that everyone must get married & have kids. Some are destined to remain single till the day they hit six feet below irrespective of that ur list above @OP
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by gbens2000(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
sinaj:
S
so uself they book space i cover one eye for u
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by ArchEnemy(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2016
gbens2000:
i noticed the older some ladies the worse their attitude.
I thought it was the opposite
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by gbens2000(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2016
ArchEnemy:

I thought it was the opposite
its suppose to be the opposite but unfortunately this days its how i mention earlier.u see some older ladies they claim to av seen it all and they just give u some strange attitudes
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by ArchEnemy(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2016
gbens2000:
its suppose to be the opposite but unfortunately this days its how i mention earlier.u see some older ladies they claim to av seen it all and they just give u some strange attitudes
what a pity
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 13, 2016
typing.....
Re: Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Lady by anselm791(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2016
I endorse this. Ladies take note.

(1) (Reply)

Now a changed person / When Is The Upcoming Mr Nairaland Contest Starting / Hello Nairalanders. Please I Want Your Undiluted Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.