Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

When A Guy Seizes A Girl's Phone Cos Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Seizes A Girl's Phone Cos Of Sex (659 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / ? / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Seizes A Girl's Phone Cos Of Sex by marvelck: 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
Not a few girls have left or lost their phones or clothes (especially panties) to guys after refusing to sleep with the guy. Some guys are fond of forcing or blackmailing girls to have sex with them. Especially if he is just a friend or a random guy. He would use or do anything just to have his way with a girl once she enters his trap. And should the girl refuse to sleep with him, he wont mind seizing her phone, purse or panties just to make her come back or teach her a lesson. A lot of guys do this a lot. And alot of girls have experienced this as well. When they keep falling into the traps of guys by going to a guy's house with the intention of not having sex with him. And you know some guys are so crazy about sex, and can do anything to make a girl have sex with them...If girls dont dare, they wont be damned
Re: When A Guy Seizes A Girl's Phone Cos Of Sex by yarimo(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2016
OP please what is sex? Or is sex another name of subsidy?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Seizes A Girl's Phone Cos Of Sex by youngberry001(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
yarimo:
OP please what is sex? Or is sex another name of subsidy?
nah everybody dey go en own way
Re: When A Guy Seizes A Girl's Phone Cos Of Sex by yarimo(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
Ok sir, please differentiate it to me in clear terms and there disadvantage grin
youngberry001:
nah everybody dey go en own way

(1) (Reply)

To Ugly No Get Advantage... / Stella Just Called Me / Drinking My Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.