Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Here Are My Plans To De-market APC – Gov. Fayose’s Aide Reveal Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are My Plans To De-market APC – Gov. Fayose’s Aide Reveal Plans (430 Views)

Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” / My Plan To De-market APC — Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are My Plans To De-market APC – Gov. Fayose’s Aide Reveal Plans by Naijatalktalk(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2016
In an interview with Punch, Lere Olayinka, one of the serious contenders for the post of the National Publicity Secretary of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who is also the Special Assistant to Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Public Communication and New Media, has affirmed his mission and how he will de-market the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).
The spokesman who had a chat with a correspondent ahead of the party’s upcoming national convention, also spoke on his plans and strategies.
Below are excerpts;
Why do you want to be the Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party?
I’m a committed member of the PDP. I have never belonged to any other party since I joined party politics. Again, I will say that I have paid my dues in terms of projecting the PDP, in Ekiti State, Southwest and Nigeria as a whole. Most importantly, the leader of the party in this state, Dr. Ayodele Fayose is interested in me becoming the National Publicity Secretary of the party.
Do you think you have what it takes to be Publicity Secretary of a Political Party?
I’m a journalist and have been in this job for 19 years. I started active journalism since my days in the Nigeria Institute of Journalism, I have practiced as a publisher, as a reporter, I have been involved in broadcast journalism, print journalism and even social media journalism.

The Peoples Democratic Party as at now appeared to be riddled with crisis and internal strife, what image do you intend to give a party of this nature?
Politics is about conflict and conflict resolution when you have an organisation with varieties of interest there will always be conflicts. Unfortunately, we allowed minor crises to balloon into a major issue. Like every other

CONTINUE READING HERE
http://amebosquare.com/2016/05/13/here-are-my-plans-to-de-market-apc-gov-fayoses-aide-reveal-plans-for-upcoming-aso-rock-battle/

(1) (Reply)

@gov_ahmed Abdulfatah’s Open Letter To Local Government Workers In Kwara / State Of The Nation / What Happened To Our Leaders That Made Them Lose Their Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.