Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” (14926 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by iflywithbuhari(f): 8:50pm On May 31, 2016
The Special Assistant on Parliamentary Matters to Governor Ayodele Fayose, Mr. Samuel Ajibola, has resigned his appointment.

Ajibola, in his letter of resignation, said he quit Fayose’s administration “on basic developmental issues and the economic situation in the state which he can no longer pretend over.”

In his May 28 letter, Ajibola said, “I humbly write this to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as your S.A on Parliamentary Affairs.

“Sir, within my personal conviction, I am satisfied that I have in honesty and utmost loyalty served the PDP, the people of Ekiti and government in general.

“Therefore, I premise my resignation on some basic developmental issues and the economic situation in the state which I cannot continue to pretend over. My resignation takes off immediately.”

Ajibola was the only Peoples Democratic Party member of the House of Assembly before Fayose came to power on October 16, 2014.

He was later joined by six All Progressives Congress lawmakers who defected on the day Fayose was sworn in.

Fayose, has, however, approved the appointment of Mr. Alexander Adeojo to replace Ajibola.

The governor thanked Ajibola for his meaningful contributions to the administration and development of the state while he was Special Assistant, Parliamentary Matters to the Governor.

www.punchng.com/62189-2/

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by loomer: 8:52pm On May 31, 2016
Omo, come employ me for half his salary jare
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by Bitterleafsoup: 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
"Economic State he can no longer pretend over? "
So is he saying that he is not going to be those that are waiting for salary, he has found another position?
Are we sure about this story somebody click the link it looks shady...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by Benikuuse(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2016
Hmmm wait till night fall before you insult anybody. Fayosi hmm
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:01pm On May 31, 2016
loomer:
Omo, come employ me for half his salary jare
Fayose, has, however, approved
the appointment of Mr. Alexander Adeojo to
replace Ajibola
His position has already been filled
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by loomer: 9:05pm On May 31, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

His position has already been filled

OK I dey waiting list in case this new one resign too

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by ganisucks(f): 9:09pm On May 31, 2016
I L♥√ع Fayose. If all Nigerian men, especially the small boys on Nairaland, were half the man he is, Nigerian would have become the 3rd most powerful nation in the world, by now. Fayose, single-handedly went †̥♥ China A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ destroyed the Fake Currency Slavery swap the government ☀̤̣̈̇f Buhari wanted †̥♥ foist on us. Fayose is Nigeria's SUPERMAN. If Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ don't like it, go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ hug Transformer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
Some peeps (one above me) wanna get notice by force by using all sorts of forts while writing unfortunately, they got non cheesy.

42 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by phemmyutd(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
Nairalanders are very lazy. You can't even confirm the source b4 commenting. Wrong source. But Fayose should pay salary sha
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by blackpanda: 9:14pm On May 31, 2016
Its only a demented slowpoke that can keep working for the cow fayose. Someone who has absolutely nothing to offer his people other than chase shadows and look for trouble where there is none

I wld have respected him and even ignored his childish rants if indeed ekiti people were benefitting under his regime. But the state keeps sinking ever more into poverty and frustration!

16 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:30pm On May 31, 2016
phemmyutd:
Nairalanders are very lazy. You can't even confirm the source b4 commenting. Wrong source. But Fayose should pay salary sha
Try browsing and placing information on a blog, while learning to Twerk from videos on another page. The sauce is now there, go and find yam to eat with it

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by fistonati(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
As she did the not too common among men, she will remain honourable
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by Naijacitizen(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
B
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by aieromon(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2016
Second resignation in two months......
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by massinola(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2016
why won't he resign? everybody is resigning except one. The expo woman don resign, S.A. to the mouth piece of the gods don resign, why is he not resigning? me ma in my on capacities resigned this morning to faith after what my neighbour did this morning. she's cooking stew since around 7am this morning, the whole aroma was just filtering into my apartment, I kept calm because I had my own mission which was that as soon as she's done, I would go greet her and borrow tooth paste from her. using that opportunity to get my own fresh tomatoes stew since over a month now. all my aroma inhaling and salivating bottom crashed when I got into her room and saw this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by walanter(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Mmmmh
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by kingphilip(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Well he was appointed for some reasons.. My only question to this is did he prescribed any solution which wasn't adhered to to solve the crisis??

If no then there's really a problem because if you that have very close access to those in power and can advise to make a change in the so called economic crisis never bring in an idea to do that how can those afar be able to..

Nairalanders, I pray this new month yields greater results for us in all our legitimate endeavours

Have a splendid month filled with love

Show some love and throw some likes

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by BABANGBALI: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2016
It have start
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by BABANGBALI: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Hopey12:
Good name is better than riches
God bless and your entire generation
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by tundeonline: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Haba, Oga You no wan chop again
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by TS2(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2016
ganisucks:
I L♥√ع Fayose. If all Nigerian men, especially the small boys on Nairaland, were half the man he is, Nigerian would have become the 3rd most powerful nation in the world, by now. Fayose, single-handedly went †̥♥ China A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ destroyed the Fake Currency Slavery swap the government ☀̤̣̈̇f Buhari wanted †̥♥ foist on us. Fayose is Nigeria's SUPERMAN. If Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ don't like it, go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ hug Transformer.

What is this one saying? Wrecker of his state. Mouthy paparazzi lovin governor that has made no meaningful impact in his state is who you are calling superman.

You can make him the superman of your life life let us watch him wreck it if you're up to it.

11 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by manutdrichie(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by gift01: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Enuf of eating Akara by the roadside and all other showmanship. Fayose need sit up and focus on governance

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by manutdrichie(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Happy New Month Nairalanders and Happy
Birthday to me.....

Hustle for "likes" is real.....continu
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by olakrim(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Oh! So I have a birthday mate in u. HBD mate!
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by vicknoel(f): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Ayo Fayose is a fraud star. He's using his noise making as a form of distraction from his inefficiencies in government. Has anyone taken the time to actually listen to him whenever he's talking? No single substance. He's just empty

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by bewla(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
only local government u cant managed
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by femi4: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2016
ganisucks:
Someone has got issues with NL guys
Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by Bgorgeous: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Economic situation ke? Nooooooooo Na fayase fries akara naaaa money will come

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
This is what happens to the brain when you suck the diick of hate

Pele cry

ganisucks:

@op,im pretty sure the story is deeper than that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP / If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma / Does Crowd At Rallies Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.