Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Hitting Ur Wife To Be? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hitting Ur Wife To Be? (1844 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Outstrip(f): 1:58am On Aug 18, 2009
spoilt:

Turn the other cheek so that he can paralyze the other arm too. grin

I weak o. He slapped her so hard she felt in in her arm and she was confused about what to do. Unless it is to ask for creative ways to torture him I don't know what else we can do for her
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Radiant(f): 2:09am On Aug 18, 2009
Guess it's just hard to quit and move on. Sentiments. . . . it might take a while for one to take that firm decision. Why did he do that na? sad
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Sissy3(f): 2:16am On Aug 18, 2009
the OP said they got into an argument which isnt a rare thing in r/ship or marriage. guessing the dude has some serious anger issues. yea it might be hard to move on at first but i believe that would be the best decision ever, hard? yes, impossible? no. just hoping she isnt easily deceived by his sweet tongue apologizes becos he will definitely hit her again.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Radiant(f): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2009
True. . . like they say, he hits u once he'll do it again.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by C2H5OH(f): 2:41am On Aug 18, 2009
undecided

if you know you're not going to leave him, walk it off.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by julia1010(f): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
Run as fast as my legs can go. 4rm d slap it wld b a blow. cheesy
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by touchmeder: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
He will apologize, she will cry and ponder on it for a while, in the main time people will tell her '' are you stupid? something this small, but are you sure you didnt provoke him, you should have just left him or kept quiet, do you know how hard it is to find a good man, bla bla bla''
and guess what
she'd go back to him and that will be the beginning
dont ask me how i know lipsrsealed
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Sissy3(f): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2009
touchmeder:

He will apologize, she will cry and ponder on it for a while, in the main time people will tell her '' are you stupid? something this small, but are you sure you didnt provoke him, you should have just left him or kept quiet, do you know how hard it is to find a good man, bla bla bla''
and guess what
she'd go back to him and that will be the beginning
dont ask me how i know lipsrsealed

oh sure i know how you know dear! sounds all too familiar and you couldnt have said it anything better! thats always the sad part to domestic violence. am sure she will eventually go back to him, this one she has started counting how 1yr of courtship would be a waste forgetting the many years(if she's that lucky) of more hard handling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better An English Name Or Your Native Name Or Even A Christian Name / As A Man, Would You Marry A Woman Who Earns More Than You? / Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.