Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) (56241 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by wiwa96(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2016
Behind fire, Ella kpako dey go..
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by joyblossom(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
Ptoocool:
To all the girls that go 90% nude to get 500likes on a Facebook picture and think they are famous, I hope you know Emmanuella, she gets over 400,000 views online and she doesn't even have breast..

Receive Sense grin
How old is she??
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by cr80vity(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2016
If at her age she s celebrated, den I cant imagine my height of success cux it wil b greatly great...kudos babe!!! I pray u wil b famous even wen u grow up
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by delishpot: 4:15am On May 15, 2016
sleekch1c:

To what end? People like you will still cry foul when they start sexualizing the poor girl in the Name of improving her looks. I think she looks perfect for her age!

..who said anything about sexualizing? Why is your mind as black as coal? Did I mention lipstick or bum shorts anywhere? You are the sexualizing and mind fuc.king her already.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by precisionindepth: 8:26am On May 15, 2016
rheether:
And she doesn't even have breast grin
grin
rheether:
lol..rolling on the bed
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by precisionindepth: 8:28am On May 15, 2016
henrydadon:
Somebody should pls style this girl she need to start getting tussh..she a celebrity now..she should stop this her kpako behaviour grin
often cool to be natural
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by precisionindepth: 8:30am On May 15, 2016
in Emmanuella's voice...
anty, you are not getting fat....you are already fat.
I know only five fat people in this compound and you are three of them
you better go and be drinking slim tea
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Ptoocool(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2016
joyblossom:
How old is she??

Google is your friend!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by joyblossom(f): 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Ptoocool post=45637537]
Google is your friend!Hmmm not until d increase in fuel price.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Agbanita(f): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2016
rheether:
Breast or no breast, d most important thing is that she is making it. Wu breast epp? And she's even too young for that
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by goldedprince: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
rheether:
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:47pm On May 12, 2017
sleekch1c:

To what end? People like you will still cry foul when they start sexualizing the poor girl in the Name of improving her looks. I think she looks perfect for her age!

you are pretty kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.