Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) (56244 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Bamz(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2016
rheether:
And she doesn't even have breast grin

Tolexander:
aunt, you can borrow Emmanuella your boobs

LOL such apposite response.

I keep wondering if people are forced to comment under duress.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by CarrotAndStick: 6:21pm On May 13, 2016
So
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by nwanky(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2016
pretydiva:
God bless her hustle
Amen!!!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by delors(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2016
rheether:
Chai! See your pix sister u get boobs o
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by czarr(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2016
henrydadon:
Somebody should pls style this girl she need to start getting tussh..she a celebrity now..she should stop this her kpako behaviour grin
her kpako is what sells tho
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by jamace(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2016
Emmanuella: "Copy copy uncle" grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 13, 2016
rheether:

Lolz, only those who read that piece about her breast will comprehend you.

Thanx for reminding me again!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Emasel(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2016
Is this girl really a kid?

I'm beginning to doubt that. I've watched most of her videos, she doesn't look like a kid at all.

Her voice, body structure and even skin doesn't look like a kids' at all.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 13, 2016
That line about her breast though, just discovered only few read the full version.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2016
gisthit:
Nice one

For more Emmanuelle`s Information,comedy,story and pictures visit @ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/05/little-comedienne-emmanuella-hangs-out.html

Copy N Paste Blogger. grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by playtheblues(f): 7:21pm On May 13, 2016
Make dem no spoil am.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by buoye1(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
loosecanon50:
what is this one saying? undecided
Im saying yah crazzzyyyyy
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by drunkpunk(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2016
rheether:
True tho... You're cute tho...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Pamelayoung: 8:11pm On May 13, 2016
See as small girl don dey make money. Baba God bless me too o
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by balancediet(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2016
When I saw ur profile pix. I realise u have every right to talk about breast. Thumbs up 4 ya
rheether:
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by faari(f): 8:24pm On May 13, 2016
Abeg abeg
Na that her kpako look dey earn her d money. Leave her kpakoness out of d Matta o.
Emmanuella rock on girl!
Me still love ur no-face swag oo

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by balancediet(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2016
When I saw your profile pix, I realise you have every right to talk bout breast, thumbs up 4 ya
rheether:
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Chibuway(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2016
Emma nwa, keep on going.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by opesyseng: 8:49pm On May 13, 2016
henrydadon:
Somebody should pls style this girl she need to start getting tussh..she a celebrity now..she should stop this her kpako behaviour grin
. remember say d kpako behaviour na part of her brand.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by allaboutobed(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2016
hmmmmmm. na her time. let ha shine
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Iamthoney(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2016
YorubaHighness:
We don't know these locals in Yorubaland.
Na because una dey for poo hole that's why
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by delishpot: 11:24pm On May 13, 2016
shadrach77:

Paedophile spotted !

Haba! That girl need some feminine hands to attend to her looks Na. Put a pretty girl dress, weave her har, put ribbon. She looks too tough. Like strong pkonmo.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Freeman50(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2016
Young lady, you are looking sweet. Can i meet you?
rheether:
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by lepasharon(f): 12:42am On May 14, 2016
delishpot:

Haba! That girl need some feminine hands to attend to her looks Na. Put a pretty girl dress, weave her har, put ribbon. She looks too tough. Like strong pkonmo.

Yh she's a tomboy
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by pamcode(m): 3:20am On May 14, 2016
Abeg this gal needs to become the Female she is. I detest females looking like males
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by nathpope(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2016
henrydadon:

That's what we call "originality"....
Not fake personality.....

So because she Don turn celeb, mk she change her kpako behaviour? Smh...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Ayofetee(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2016
"Uncle go and poo in d toilet now"...lols I tink she's becoming popular.. Wish her all d best
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Ayofetee(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2016
"Uncle go and poo in d toilet now"...lols I tink she's becoming popular.. Wish her all d best
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by sleekch1c(f): 6:19am On May 14, 2016
delishpot:

To what end? People like you will still cry foul when they start sexualizing the poor girl in the Name of improving her looks. I think she looks perfect for her age!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Kingbusssy(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2016
rheether:

Will you give her then?? Abi
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Udofire(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2016
rheether:
see this daughter of man. Kpam!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Gibz02: 9:33am On May 14, 2016
rheether:
Abba how do expect the little girl to have such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.