Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) (56248 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2016
This Little girl is becoming too popular. cool cool
She was spotted in the hands of Alex Ekubo in company of other nollywood stars at an event.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by delishpot: 4:40pm On May 13, 2016
Uncle mark angel needs to get Emma an aunty to style her. She need somr tender touches here and there to soften the strong look.

28 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by gisthit: 4:41pm On May 13, 2016
Nice one

For more Emmanuelle`s Information,comedy,story and pictures visit @ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/05/little-comedienne-emmanuella-hangs-out.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by rheether(f): 4:42pm On May 13, 2016
And she doesn't even have breast grin

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by pretydiva(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2016
God bless her hustle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by petux(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2016
see this little girl been balling hard and she no get boobs
while sum nairaland babes wey get boobs no gather pass 1 like 2 share

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Tolexander: 4:44pm On May 13, 2016
But she said that is not her real face!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Tolexander: 4:46pm On May 13, 2016
rheether:
aunt, you can borrow Emmanuella your boobs

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by buoye1(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
That's funny mehn.... Dis dude above me is crazyyyyy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2016
buoye1:
That's funny mehn.... Dis dude above me is crazyyyyy grin

wat did i did? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 13, 2016
go girl

joke of the day::: Photo : What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A
Traditional Wedding? http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photo-what-kind-of-kissing-is-this-at.html?m=0
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by PapaZeus(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2016
I still dont know if dis is her real face oh

12 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by buoye1(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2016
Whizzcute:

wat did i did? grin grin
it's actually for that guy telling the lady to borrow Emmanuella her bweast.... I didn't know you jumped in already undecided see your sef... You're calling Lalasticlala as if he's owing you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Ginaz(f): 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
She tried for her age, just as little as she is, she is making income for herself and household. smiley

20 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by YorubaHighness: 5:07pm On May 13, 2016
We don't know these locals in Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Ptoocool(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
To all the girls that go 90% nude to get 500likes on a Facebook picture and think they are famous, I hope you know Emmanuella, she gets over 400,000 views online and she doesn't even have breast..

Receive Sense grin

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
lalasticlala come and see your crush oo grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by hazyfm: 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
EMMANUELLA... What a talented girl

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by iyeade123: 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
See ur head and b**bs shocked shocked
rheether:
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
GOOD.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by jazinogold(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by freebreezeyz(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
God bless ur hustle continually dear.......such a humble beginning for the young girl. she wld go places in Jesus name! amen! Go girl!!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by permanentgrace(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
I see that girl going to places and meeting great men while she dines and wines with them.

10 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by henrydadon(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
Somebody should pls style this girl she need to start getting tussh..she a celebrity now..she should stop this her kpako behaviour grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by saracus(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
Lolz. I so love this girl.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by RexEmmyGee: 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
rheether:
shoro niyen
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by VickyRotex(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
This is not my real face o grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 13, 2016
YorubaHighness:
We don't know these locals in Yorubaland.

Is that JEALOUSY am sensing?

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by TheNextAce: 5:11pm On May 13, 2016
Her smile na die

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by spartacuz: 5:11pm On May 13, 2016
And she's earned from the streets earlier than the classroom... God bless whoever coaches her. She's making love, lol

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured With Alexx Ekubo & Others ( PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 13, 2016
rheether:
kai, borrow her ur two oranges na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.