Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679363 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
OJCITY22:

Naso...the koko be say make e enter obamaland...abeg help settle E-fighting Ooo. I think we need mediator right here self..the main mediator.....

Nah so because nah to enter sure pass.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
OluDare01:

I don start o.
I get $5k I wanna sell @ #400 grin grin

How much will you sell for me

Make I pay #250 per dollar because CBN new rate is coming out in less than 24hours
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tipssy1.. Oga Mi of life, Irumole to n fi Honda accord "gbera".. Tuale sir.. I just wan pay obeisance to your presence.." shey ko wale oga Mi?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
I will PM you sometime so you can give me a rundown on how to use flywire. And also since the CBN floating thing takes effect tomorrow, you can also update the house on the rate used by the bank and the duration of transaction. Thanks
sofadj:

I was at UBA yesterday to do the transfer of funds from my account to school's account via Flywire
So I filled the Form A yesterday and added my documents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=ratchy post=46730754][/quote]

Where is it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
You hav to be uptight and proactive when using WES. You can also consider using IERF, they are good too!
Trapping:
Please, can somebody enlighten me on how WES works. I need to source my transcript from my school and send it to WES. How long does it take to get your transcript evaluated and what is the modalities involved. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walspring:
I sight you @ profojah2...

Where is happney65? Awon eyan mayweather ni romance section ... gringringrin

Bros,Awon tii sexuality nii ohh.. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
imperiouxx:

Where is it?
in my oblongata
will post it tomorrow or next.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
happney65:

Bros,Awon tii sexuality nii ohh.. grin

Your 4G LTE get speed all the way from sexuality you fly come travel come make present sir! gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by oluwafemikolade(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello Ratchy, you are yet to post your transcript for us to see. Please, do and lets continue to learn.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walspring:
I sight you @ profojah2...

Where is happney65? Awon eyan mayweather ni romance section ... gringringrin
Romance?.. I no dey go there again until after Ramaddan.. Happney ni Oba won nibe.. Awon eleyi n dó anything anything..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
OJCITY22:

Lol...Bros shuuu. Make we settle dispute ni ooo. Abeg no add petrol to fire wey don dey ground already Ooooo
Lol...i know your boss is suffering from inferiority complex, if not, he ought to have attacked the other girl.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
profojah2:

Romance?.. I no dey go there again until after Ramaddan.. Happney ni Oba won nibe.. Awon eleyi n dó anything anything..

You don get break or holiday from romance be that oo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
ratchy:
in my oblongata

will post it tomorrow or next.

OK. Thats better
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
BiggyB242:

Okay thank you, are you familiar with the Skool, Texas A&M university- commerce ?
No
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
oluwafemikolade:
Hello Ratchy, you are yet to post your transcript for us to see. Please, do and lets continue to learn.
Thanks
hi oluwafemi, will post it tomorrow or next.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Oga Patapata of here suppose Ban some People comot here for life..I mean,The thread will be doing well with transcripts,advises and co,and some Bipolar Patient will come here and scatter things...I am not surprised though,If you cant fight me one on one in person and you decide to "fight" me online where you cant see me shows a whole lot about you..It shows you are nothing but a Timid and useless Person who's only means of showing off is to hide behind the Mask..Shiorrr..As i small reach,I don beat one of my neighbour wey do anyhow,come to me in person and i will give you the beating of your life if you do anyhow..No be online you go dey brag..Nonesense.. walspring profojah2 eyin temi..Shey mo wii ree?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
profojah2:

No be so ohh.. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walspring:

How much will you sell for me

Make I pay #250 per dollar because CBN new rate is coming out in less than 24hours
E no gree.
Pay 390 last angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
AgreatMan:
There is too many ego battle on the thread and we should just let it slide. To me, slimmy2005 brings a certain kinda balance to the house. He is not ur usual nice guy, n surely doesn't have the best choice of words. But slimmy is always online and answers more question, more than anyone else who doesn't like his face. Do I like slimmy? I am not sure about that, and nobody has a right to tell any other person how to behave. No matter his short comings, the number 1 reason why people come to this thread is to get info, n slimmy is a bag of info.

You guyz must keep your personal issues outta the this thread n settle ur e-fights via PM. Or better still, I could create 3 threads. Thread 1, slimmy vs msnas. Thread 2, slimmy2005 vs warrriboi. Thread 3, muscular-slimmy vs rest of the world. Funny how slimmy gets more popular by fighting him, just like donald trump.

A bag of which info undecided...abeg Stop d hype jare.. Even Dat guy wen prick de him name sef know tins pas am undecided.. E knows nutin undecided.. Who u even b for d film sef undecided.. wat u wrote up der shows u r one of dos licking his butt undecided...if u like trust him wit ur credentials I bet u one day he's gonna deal wit u so bad u will regret Eva vouching for him. He's not getting more popular but getting more sick and stupid..

(since e pmed u to write dis trashh) no matter how hard you try to hype Dat twig.. he will still remain d midlife-crisis sick confused fake aspiring Yankee wanna be humanitarian undecided

And don't even quote me.. I won't answer kiss

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nairaland
grin gringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
OluDare01:

Roundtrip should be 350+
Check travelstart or wakanow

Yes its true.. The ones I checked had two stops. Thanks anyways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
In other news, Gunther6 has been banned till 2035 grin grin
No be small thing o..
Justwise, abeg reduce the ban
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
don4ye:

Congrats .. Correct person.. Who see what I saw at the bold? Pple like this I love so much..

The VO tire for the guy. She knew instantly that this is a crazy genius. Why will there be more question?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by brightify: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please my big boss at walspring,profojah,aadeyi and my other boss,I need a mock interview from any of you guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nairalander !!! Beware fake people plenty here oo.. Shine your eye. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
ProfTPE:

It's one way of course. Wow @ Lubbock. I'm heading there too. I have also booked a United airline connecting flight to Lubbock from Dallas ($100 It's an hour flight). Mine is a day after the date you quoted. It was booked on my behalf online via credit card. By the way I booked a fortnight ago.
That's nice too. Will check out emirates. Thanks anyways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
AgreatMan:
There is too many ego battle on the thread and we should just let it slide. To me, slimmy2005 brings a certain kinda balance to the house. He is not ur usual nice guy, n surely doesn't have the best choice of words. But slimmy is always online and answers more question, more than anyone else who doesn't like his face. Do I like slimmy? I am not sure about that, and nobody has a right to tell any other person how to behave. No matter his short comings, the number 1 reason why people come to this thread is to get info, n slimmy is a bag of info.

You guyz must keep your personal issues outta the this thread n settle ur e-fights via PM. Or better still, I could create 3 threads. Thread 1, slimmy vs msnas. Thread 2, slimmy2005 vs warrriboi. Thread 3, muscular-slimmy vs rest of the world. Funny how slimmy gets more popular by fighting him, just like donald trump.
Make Una no vex. Sometimes I'm just like that. I apologize I won't go that line again.

lol @ Donald trump. Negativity sells.

Sorry about that

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
MSNas,

Abeg no vex. Sincerely, I apologize.

Thanks

Slimmy

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
youngmoney416:
Are you going to pay your tuition with pieces of paper

Baba e get were em they run am na faith wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
happney65:
The Oga Patapata of here suppose Ban some People comot here for life..I mean,The thread will be doing well with transcripts,advises and co,and some Bipolar Patient will come here and scatter things...I am not surprised though,If you cant fight me one on one in person and you decide to "fight" me online where you cant see me shows a whole lot about you..It shows you are nothing but a Timid and useless Person who's only means of showing off is to hide behind the Mask..Shiorrr..As i small reach,I don beat one of my neighbour wey do anyhow,come to me in person and i will give you the beating of your life if you do anyhow..No be online you go dey brag..Nonesense.. walspring profojah2 eyin temi..Shey mo wii ree?

Bipolar patients Thats really strong!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
nellyalph:

Wow! Is it one way or round trip?? I want 7th of August.. Did you book online?? Pls give me details.
My destination is Lubbock but Dallas is cool too

I really find it hard to believe people are answering this guy, you are obviously self-sufficient... I will reiterate what I've always said when you pick peoples brain benefit from this repository of knowledge, replenish it, we have people that might require some information about TTU Lubbock, you neither shared your transcript nor even gave any indication you are a student. E dey your body

Anyways you can get 100k direct to Lubbock on Lannister Airline( AirGold ) but there are 4 stopovers Lagos ---> Kings Landing ----> Casterly Rock ----> Volantis ----> Dallas ----> Lubbock ... Thank me later

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.