Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680457 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadeyi:

You should know an escapee when you see one. Wide is the gate........ but narrow is the way. For those who can decode wink

Hmmmmmm..

It is well oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadeyi:

You should know an escapee when you see one. Wide is the gate........ but narrow is the way. For those who can decode wink

Hmmmmmm..

It is well and make we all pass the narrow way wey sure pass.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
happney65:

Bros eeee..... grin grin

Awon ti ancient city...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Olabimpesparkle: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
I got to the embassy 6:00am.we were asked to arrange gate pass (ds 160, passport photo, sevis receipt, I20 and international passport).
We started checking in by 6:45,did biometrics and all by 7:02 I was done. We waited for another 20 mins for the VOs to arrive and settle.
I was the 3rd person on queue. I was interviewed by the d guy on windows7 ,very nice young man.Here's my transcript

Vo:Good morning,how are you today?
Me:very well, good morning

Vo:pass me your documents
I passed my passport n i20

Vo:So how did u hear about this school?
Me:It was a recommended to me by a senior colleague at work.

Vo:What did your colleague say about this school and y did he recommend this school?
Me: my colleague graduated from this school and he told me about the MBA faculty members and how they give hands on learning experience to MBA students.

Vo: Is this why you choose the school.
Me: He to,d me about the serene environment where I can (VO cuts in)

VO:what do you mean by serene environment
Me: I like a quiet place where I can concentrate and study without distractions and he assured me that with the environment at STSU I can get maximum concentration and he (I started shuttering and blinking and doing hand gestures lol, cuz started thinking I gave wrong answers)
He stared for like 3 seconds and I used that to gain confidence again and said;
I'm really interested in the business outreach program organized by the herbeger business school and Central Minnesota small business development center where professionals from IF initiative foundation and Benton county community development center come together and give training and career advice to MBA students frm STSU.They give career advice on tax planning, record keeping, accounting analytics and literacy,(VO cut in).

Vo:What did you study in your undergraduate
Me:Accountancy

Vo:What have you been doing since your graduation?
Me: I did my one year compulsory NYSC and the gain d employment at access bank Plc as a customer contact officer.
Vo.:what courses will you b taking?

Me: MBA ignite (MBA601), organizational behavior (MBA612), operations management (MBA616)' Global legal and ethical environment of buss(at this point I started shuttering cuz I had forgotten other courses)

Luckily he jus brought out the white paper n said pick up your passport at this location.
I smiled and said thank you.
I didn't even wait for him to respond,I jus ran out.
No documents was asked,not even my sevis fee receipt.
When I was leaving the house this morning. I asked God to go before me.
Advice to upcoming applicants,
Read previous transcripts ,peruse the schools website for info on ur course of study n department cheesy grin and pray for Grace
My story is a definition of grace , I shuttered, stammered ,blinked and yet I got the visa.
If God be for you , no VO can be against you. grin grin grin
Pls am going to ST clouds pussysandie ,can I pm u?

19 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olabimpesparkle:

My story is a definition of grace , I shuttered, stammered ,blinked and yet I got the visa.
If God be for you , no VO can be against you. ;

Congrats and all the best in your new journey. ....

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Olabimpesparkle: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
DareFadi:

Congrats and all the best in your new journey. ....
Thank you very much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Olabimpesparkle: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
lionlee216:

Congratulations sir! I tap into ur blessing
Thank you very much mam, You will be favored in your next interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Olabimpesparkle: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadeyi:

Awww... Am so happy you got it. Congratulations and welcome to Obamaland.

Let the ticket and dollar hustle begin. smiley
Thank you so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olabimpesparkle:

Thank you so much.

U welcome boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olabimpesparkle:
Thank you very much mam, You will be favored in your next interview
Amen sir

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Walspring:

Hmmmmmm..

It is well and make we all pass the narrow way wey sure pass.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell them bro.. GRE and TOEFL/IELTS is the narrow way grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Visa fee now #48,000

No be small thing ooo

Make God help our country Nigeria oo

Exchange rate is #290 or so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ponpon(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Before I forget, those looking for dollars to buy...
I bought 400 dollars today at yaba for 106,00 that's 265 per dollar...

Please what's the means one can use for application payment, now that most banks have stopped credit card usage for international transactions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
ponpon:

Please what's the means one can use for application payment, now that most banks have stopped credit card usage for international transactions

Just contact someone in the US to login and pay for you. That's the easiest way to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
ponpon:

where in yaba?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Walspring:
Visa fee now #48,000

No be small thing ooo

Make God help our country Nigeria oo

Exchange rate is #290 or so

Pls does anyone knows how much WU or MG rates are for sending or receiving money?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Walspring:

cc

happney65
profojah2

Products of sexuality section... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol..Abi my broda..Ojah no dey come sexuality again jare..Na you remain make i bring there..#sexualityalltheway. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
happney65:

Lol..Abi my broda..Ojah no dey come sexuality again jare..Na you remain make i bring there..#sexualityalltheway. grin

You go wait tire oooo

Also wait till Thy kingdom come
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Walspring:

You go wait tire oooo

Also wait till Thy kingdom come

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
aadeyi:

Pls does anyone knows how much WU or MG rates are for sending or receiving money?

I usually check abokifix and that site tends to the accurate or close to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by monsieur2016(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats @Olabimpesparkle
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
DareFadi:

I usually check abokifix and that site tends to the accurate or close to it

There is no day that I don't use that. I av always introduced it to everybody that pm's me on this thread about rates too.

I just want to know what's trading with WU or MG cos abokifx doesn't correlate with theirs.

Thanks sis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jaypoundsgmail(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=Olabimpesparkle post=46866500]I got to the embassy 6:00am.we were asked to arrange gate pass (ds 160, passport photo, sevis receipt, I20 and international passport).
We started checking in by 6:45,did biometrics and all by 7:02 I was done. We waited for another 20 mins for the VOs to arrive and settle.
I was the 3rd person on queue. I was interviewed by the d guy on windows7 ,very nice young man.Here's my transcript

Vo:Good morning,how are you today?
Me:very well, good morning

Vo:pass me your documents
I passed my passport n i20

Vo:So how did u hear about this school?
Me:It was a recommended to me by a senior colleague at work.

Vo:What did your colleague say about this school and y did he recommend this school?
Me: my colleague graduated from this school and he told me about the MBA faculty members and how they give hands on learning experience to MBA students.

Vo: Is this why you choose the school.
Me: He to,d me about the serene environment where I can (VO cuts in)

VO:what do you mean by serene environment
Me: I like a quiet place where I can concentrate and study without distractions and he assured me that with the environment at STSU I can get maximum concentration and he (I started shuttering and blinking and doing hand gestures lol, cuz started thinking I gave wrong answers)
He stared for like 3 seconds and I used that to gain confidence again and said;
I'm really interested in the business outreach program organized by the herbeger business school and Central Minnesota small business development center where professionals from IF initiative foundation and Benton county community development center come together and give training and career advice to MBA students frm STSU.They give career advice on tax planning, record keeping, accounting analytics and literacy,(VO cut in).

Vo:What did you study in your undergraduate
Me:Accountancy

Vo:What have you been doing since your graduation?
Me: I did my one year compulsory NYSC and the gain d employment at access bank Plc as a customer contact officer.
Vo.:what courses will you b taking?

Me: MBA ignite (MBA601), organizational behavior (MBA612), operations management (MBA616)' Global legal and ethical environment of buss(at this point I started shuttering cuz I had forgotten other courses)

Luckily he jus brought out the white paper n said pick up your passport at this location.
I smiled and said thank you.
I didn't even wait for him to respond,I jus ran out.
No documents was asked,not even my sevis fee receipt.
When I was leaving the house this morning. I asked God to go before me.
Advice to upcoming applicants,
Read previous transcripts ,peruse the schools website for info on ur course of study n department cheesy grin and pray for Grace
If God be for you , no VO can be against you. grin grin grin
Pls am going to ST clouds pussysandie ,can I pm u?

Congrats, that was nothing but favour....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Walspring:

Call your bank customer service to ask for their current exchange rate
as always, thanks baba. God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Christian129:
as always, thanks baba. God bless you

Amen and let's give the thanks to God

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (402)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.