Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (677593 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by monsieur2016(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congrats @bailcron
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Simon21(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please guys my school just gave me a scholarship of $3000 after I received my i-20, what do I do as it is not reflected on the i-20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Simon21:
Please guys my school just gave me a scholarship of $3000 after I received my i-20, what do I do as it is not reflected on the i-20?

Book date, pay ur sevis...since its noted..u will sort that when u get to the state...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
texrem:

You can Pm me
Sent u a message

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ponpon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
texrem:

PM me ponpon
Done sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
aadeyi:

Pm me

Trying to PM u but it's not going thru. Will continue trying.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
aadeyi:

Pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
amunkita03:

Guy this your moniker just get as im be ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
nellyalph:

Guy this your moniker just get as im be ooo

How is my Moniker?
Pls Any hint on how I can pay SEVIS fee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Otiotiotaofik(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hi guys,

Can anyone advise me on this. I just received m y I-20 fall, 2016 and it shows the aduation for my master's program was 36 months (3 yrs) against normal 24mnths (2yrs)
Can the School make sure makes my typing 3yrs or i should fill in what i see because i can finish the master's program in 2 years.

What should I fill on my DS-160 FORM?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Otiotiotaofik:
Hi guys,

Can anyone advise me on this. I just received m y I-20 fall, 2016 and it shows the aduation for my master's program was 36 months (3 yrs) against normal 24mnths (2yrs)
Can the School make sure makes my typing 3yrs or i should fill in what i see because i can finish the master's program in 2 years.

Fill what you saw on the i20 on the ds160 that you are filling. You can finish your programme before the 3 years stated on it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Ekofisk(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Otiotiotaofik:
Hi guys,

I'll advise you fill in what you see except you wanna have another I-20 shipped. 3 years should mean the maximum duration for the program. I know of those who finished their maters program in 18 months. Hope you don't have to take undergraduate prerequisite courses.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Daodudavid(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Walspring:

Which of your school did you call That will help me to know what to say..
bro it is troy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:00am On Jun 28, 2016
amunkita03:

How is my Moniker?

You can go to Cotonou/Seme border and make the payment yourself or someone in US can help you.. Maybe Canada or UK and Europe but I am not sure of other countries aside from US..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Daodudavid:

bro it is troy

It is well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2016
amunkita03:

Trying to PM u but it's not going thru. Will continue trying.

Texrem will help you out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2016
I hope tomorrow will bring a better you, a better me,
I know that we'll show this world we got more we could be,
So you should never give up on your hopes and your dreams,
You gotta get up, get out, get into it, get it on to be strong....

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2016
aadeyi:

Texrem will help you out

Lol.....

gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Richmond996: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2016
amunkita03:

How is my Moniker?

Bia enyi ya, aha nka dikwa egwu grin grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
bailcron:
Hello great people in the house.

I appreciate everyone in the house for the great support. My appreciation to God Almighty for His grace, mercy and love.

Also appreciate Bigfrancis for his help in paying my SEVIS fees. Bro, you remain the best. Thank you so much................ @Ratchy and Oloyeadeniyi you are appreciated as well.

My VISA was approved today.......6.30am appointment.

See below the details:

Conversation between VO and I.
VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
VO: Please pass me your passport?
Me: I did same.......
VO: Also your I20 please
Me: did same
VO: I can see you going to Troy University?
Me: Sure
VO: How did you hear about Troy University
Me: After I made up my mind to study in the US. I used Google for my search which in turn introduce me to usnews.com, I used this for all the schools I applied to
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
Me: I applied to 4 and named them....Troy University, Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, Texas A&M at Kingsville and Western Illinois University.

My people, to my dismay the next question is..................

VO: Why did you apply to Texas A&M in the first place
Me: I applied because I found a Research interest inline with what I wanted but unfortunately I was not admitted.
VO: Why were you not admitted?
Me: Perhaps because the course is in engineering and my first degree was in Zoology.
VO: Passed me my I20, you will need it at the point of entry. He dint say anything like I will be approving your VISA. Then he picked the white paper and circled the Collection centre......... Pick up your passport on Thursday.

I was favoured............

Thanks to God

It's not that you were favored, it's that you were able to talk about all of the programs that you applied to and didn't continuously sound like you were speaking off a rehearsed script. I remember this interview because it was my interview.

I would also point out that this is a much abbreviated transcript of what actually occurred...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OTUNBACODED: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2016
LagosNIV:

It's not that you were favored, it's that you were able to talk about all of the programs that you applied to and didn't continuously sound like you were speaking off a rehearsed script. I remember this interview because it was my interview.

I would also point out that this is a much abbreviated transcript of what actually occurred...

wao. .............. so speechless

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2016
St..cloud?
Simon21:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2016
LOL, EPIC
Naija people and wish for unmerited favour grin grin
LagosNIV:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2016
wow! speechless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by oluwafemikolade(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Otiotiotaofik:
Hi guys,

Guy, I would say your form I 20 should match your DS 160.
Input what you see on your I 20 to your DS 160.
Stay Blessed!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Simon21(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Mekurexx:
St..cloud?
University of Houston Victoria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Ashbammy got her visa approved now

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by calfavour(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations Ashbammy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2016
texrem:
Ashbammy got her visa approved now

Congrats. Ashbammy..... .i knew she would. She sounded bright and very articulate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by tomisinobm(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2016
LagosNIV:

E sir, are you people stalking our thread ni?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
tomisinobm:

E sir, are you people stalking our thread ni?
Cheeiii i go call that one monitoring spirit...lolololzzzz

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bolaji92: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2016
hello house, good morning to you all.

please house can anyone suggest a cheapest flight to take to New Hampshire, connecting flight, bus and route to New Hampshire.

Also anyone going to New Hampshire or staying in New Hampshire should please send a PM to me as I will really appreciate it.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.