Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (677658 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by sunnypastic(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Walspring:

Sorry about this but because of this issue you will surely get your visa..

I claim this prayer by saying Amen and Amen to it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 2:22am On Jul 25, 2016
sunnypastic:
I want to specially thank one of the Irokos' of this thread for showing a brotherly love. This deep appreciation exudes from the bottom of my heart. Oga Walspring thank you so much. God bless you abundantly.

I want to beg all the guru's in this thread that I will appreciate any of you that will act as my VO and review all the answers to any question asked.

**Please, I want to know if admission letter is sent along with I-20 or supposed to be printed from the International admission officer's correspondence email to the applicant?

Pm....me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 3:13am On Jul 25, 2016
texrem:

Pm....me
u no dey sleep?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Teeboy22(m): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Walspring:

The best is to fill a new ds160 form online if you have submitted it and then copy the new ds160 confirmation and go back to the appointment page and click on profile update and insert the new ds160 confirmation and click save, If it's successful you are good to go

After doing that reprint your appointment confirmation page and and check the two bar codes if the ds160 own corresponding with the one on ds160 confirmation.

Baba

greetings oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Dot1(m): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Bobority:
Hello NLs so I made it to d USA at last! d journey lasted almost a year and now we here pple! .......
I am honored to have you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Superbrain(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Hi guys,

Please I need someone to help me with SEVIS fee payment. Anyone who can assist, kindly PM me.

Success to all those preparing for interviews.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Bobority: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Dot1:

I am honored to have you.

Thanks bro! Will b coming to school tomorrow... hope to see u, have a good night
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by engineerjimmy: 5:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Please do I need to book a one way ticket or roundway trip for F1 Visa because of the Point of Entry palava,thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Dot1(m): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2016
borie4u:
After countless messages to profs in my field I finally got a not to promising reply. My people edakun, do Allah na night school I go ooo. My English teacher for Igbo elerin no teach us well, please what does he imply by dis reply
"Thank you for your interest to work in my group. My limitation is that the large number of current students and low level of funding from the industry, hence I won't be able to provide financial support (RA). There may be opportunity for TA, but the competition is keen."

My questions are:
1.is tuition gonna be taken care of?
2. What is d cost difference between ta and ra?
Cc walspring
Imperiouxx
GboyegaD
Dot1
Msnas
Slimmy
Gunter
Lagosismyhouse
Mekurexx
In fact na everybody I call
Hi, sorry I have not been on here in a while. I remember you are going to Socorro and I have read some of the comments from our great people here on your above post and I think they've done justice to it. What I would add is that, never give up, don't take a No for an answer, keep pushing hard but not in a creepy way. Sometimes people get opportunities to work with a professor after their first semester or even in their first.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Dot1(m): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Bobority:

Thanks bro! Will b coming to school tomorrow... hope to see u, have a good night

You can text me whenever you have time then. I will be on campus throughout.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2016
dickoflife:
u no dey sleep?

Wetin u dey find this time? grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by methodjim: 6:02am On Jul 25, 2016
segunthebook:
Dear Sir/Ma,

I have been denied Student Visa twice (last year and on July 1) and I have another interview at the US Embassy on Thursday, July 28 though I have not travelled outside Nigeria before. Pls I need help. Thanks.

sorry about your denial. But the first step is to post the two denial transcripts before we would be able to comment and give neccessay advice. its well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2016
sunnypastic:
I want to specially thank one of the Irokos' of this thread for showing a brotherly love. This deep appreciation exudes from the bottom of my heart. Oga Walspring thank you so much. God bless you abundantly.

I want to beg all the guru's in this thread that I will appreciate any of you that will act as my VO and review all the answers to any question asked.

**Please, I want to know if admission letter is sent along with I-20 or supposed to be printed from the International admission officer's correspondence email to the applicant?

Hello,

It depends on the school and your plan with them. I want you to know that issue of admission letters and I-20 can be very flexible. It is possible for a school to have the admission letter sent to you via postage just as the I-20 at the same time or at different time period because you are dealing with two different offices (admissions/dean's office and international centre).

It is not impossible for the school to scan the admission letter to your email while you append your signature then send a copy back to them and that will be all (quite easy right?). No matter how easy it can be though, I-20 must be sent via postage.

It may be a good idea to ask this question from the international office and possibly tell them to include your admission letter with your I-20 if it's not possible for the admission letter to be scanned.

In my case, you can imagine the extent of flexibilities I am talking about where I received the admission letter from my email and the I-20 was brought to Nigeria through my supervisor coming for research.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2016
methodjim:

sorry about your denial. But the first step is to post the two denial transcripts before we would be able to comment and give neccessay advice. its well

I think this person got responses yesterday. Let me see if I can retrieve his transcripts for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 6:32am On Jul 25, 2016
methodjim:

segunthebook:
1st Interview in 2015:

VO: Why Murray State University

I answered her question

VO: Asked me if I have done GRE (Am going for Msc (Mass Communication) but I graduated as an Engineer in 2007 and has worked in the Media ever since.

Told her it was not part of the requirement for the course. She gave me rejection letter.

2nd Interview (July 1)

VO: Why Murray State University

I answered

VO: She asked why I was going for Mass Communication and not Journalism

Told her Mass Comm has a wider scope as Journalism is limited to news

VO: Am sorry you're not qualified....gave me the rejection letter. My GRE score was not even checked.

1st Interview was in Abuja while the 2nd Interview was in Lagos

Here is his Transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2016
engineerjimmy:
Please do I need to book a one way ticket or roundway trip for F1 Visa because of the Point of Entry palava,thanks.

There is no palava , as long as u are a geniune students going to a credible accredited school its usually ok and takes few minutes at POE

As for one way ticket , the rule is if your course is more than one year then yes you can book one way. If u need PTA then check first with the bank as it might be required . If u dont need PTA then one way for F1 visa is fine

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by emma1996: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
My CGPA is 3.25/5.0
Any MSc in Communication that doesn't require GRE in the USA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
sunnypastic:

Let's give the thanks to God..

Both the I20 and admission will be printed out and mail to the applicant while some schools will mail i20 and email admission letter
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2016
sunnypastic:

I claim this prayer by saying Amen and Amen to it.

Nice faith!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Teeboy22:

Baba

greetings oo

Nah me greet you pass..

It's been a while
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2016
engineerjimmy:

One way is okay and no need to waste your money for round trip if you are not coming back for holiday after a semester
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2016
jackikeys:
yes sir am waiting sir........

University of central Arkansas

SMSU

Troy

Murray state university

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
masquellett:

I should be going through JFK, but I neva book flight sha. Ow u?

19th is my date unless Qatar decides otherwise. I'm fine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Kapitain(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
God bless Nairaland and yu all.

Visa Approved today. smiley
Transcript loading...

15 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Kapitain:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by monsieur2016(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Congrats

Kapitain:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by oluwafemikolade(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Kapitain:
Congrats... Your transcript.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by adup(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Kapitain:
Congrats****we are waiting for ur full transcript

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jackikeys: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Kapitain:

Transcript loading...
congrats...... bro. please transcript au

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
@Plauses u never still see Wi-Fi? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Kapitain:

Transcript loading...

Congrats Kapitain. This shall be the story of every one going for theirs this week.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Songitto(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Kapitain:

Transcript loading...

Congrat kapitain... , I'm seeing More visas approved this week. We are waiting for your transcript

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.