Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (684161 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please can I print and take a SOA sent to me through email by Customer Service officer of my branch to my interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
NairaSea23:
Please can I print and take a SOA sent to me through email by Customer Service officer of my branch to my interview?

No, don't activate Administrative processing for yourself
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
gunther6:

No, don't activate Administrative processing for yourself

Ok. Guess ive to make time to go to the bank. Tx. Gunther6....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gentledoj(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please help me answer this questions too
1.what will I put for national identification number?

2. What is passport book number?

3.Which address should I put for where to stay in USA?

4. Putting a postal zone/Zip code, is it compulsory?

5. Intended date of travelling, which date can I put?

Very Urgent, please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
gentledoj:
1.what will I put for national identification number?

2. What is passport book number?

3.Which address should I put for where to stay in USA?

4. Putting a postal zone/Zip code, is it compulsory?

5. Intended date of travelling, which date can I put?

Very Urgent, please

1. Put your passport no there

2. Its still your passport

3. Your school address if it's student visa. You can find the address on your school website or I 20

4. If your are in lagos, just put 23401 or go to nigerian postal service website and look for your street on d get postal code click.

5. Put like 1week before your school resumption date.

Hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
gentledoj:
1.what will I put for national identification number? Nothing dia.. Dia a place to tick

2. What is passport book number? Nothin dia also

3.Which address should I put for where to stay in USA? Ur school address check ur i20

4. Putting a postal zone/Zip code, is it compulsory? For where are you referring to?

5. Intended date of travelling, which date can I put? For me, I put a week to resumption

Very Urgent, please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
When I submitted my DS-160 form I was able to upload my passport size photograph. My question is do I still need to take a passport photograph to the embassy on the day of my interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
NairaSea23:
When I submitted my DS-160 form I was able to upload my passport size photograph. My question is do I still need to take a passport photograph to the embassy on the day of my interview?

Follow d instruction you have on your confirmation page. But to b on a safer side, it won't cost you anything to take one along with you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you ask us who we go come ask?
Simon21:
Ever since I came across this thread i stopped googling possible visa interview questions, I dunno but something within me is telling me d info and transcripts i see here would help me. Am I wrong or right? Still waiting for my i-20 though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fart: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
I have a question everyone. How do I pay my application fee? I hear it is no longer possible to pay with nigerian debit cards. What are the alternatives?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fart: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Angelapinkytoes please how did you study for the GMAT. did you take classes? Please help a sister out. I am aiming for a top score please. i beg you. congrats by the way
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
aadeyi:

Follow d instruction you have on your confirmation page. But to b on a safer side, it won't cost you anything to take one along with you.

Thanks @aadeyi. I Appreciate. Wil take one along.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
fart:
Angelapinkytoes please how did you study for the GMAT. did you take classes? Please help a sister out. I am aiming for a top score please. i beg you. congrats by the way
i'll be glad to help out,I studied on my own mostly mid nights.I never had time to register for a prep class here Abuja cause of my job. Am already good in solving sums so I really did not have any issues. I Bought my GMAT textbooks from Amazon,I believe you can get them in the book stores depending on where you live. My advice,we have 24hrs in a day,if u can dedicate 6hrs a day for GMAT morning,afternoon and midnight,you will do pretty fine. Also search for online GMAT prep websites that'll help too. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fart: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
i'll be glad to help out,I studied on my own mostly mid nights.I never had time to register for a prep class here Abuja cause of my job. Am already good in solving sums so I really did not have any issues. I Bought my GMAT textbooks from Amazon,I believe you can get them in the book stores depending on where you live. My advice,we have 24hrs in a day,if u can dedicate 6hrs a day for GMAT morning,afternoon and midnight,you will do pretty fine. Also search for online GMAT prep websites that'll help too. Goodluck.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Simon21(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
dickoflife:
Being sarcastic wouldn't actually help me now. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
dickoflife:
Lmaaaaao. Spot on grin
dickoflife:
Lmaaaaao. Spot on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Lol. The bros they ask question nobody can answer.
Christian129:
Lmaaaaao. Spot on grin Lmaaaaao. Spot on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Guys please what's the best answer to give when the Vo asks why U S
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2016
No insults pls
jeniver64:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by irshadmuaz: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2016
Hello all, Please among the documents required to present at the US consulate is tax returns for past 3 years, Abeg in this our country I and my sponsor (Govt. worker) never pay tax personally, how can we go about this. Please help needed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2016
jeniver64:
I have option of going for the best, the best is that the US has world renowned education system, there is academic choice and flexibility, there is career preparation, I will be expose to different cultures, there is opportunity for research. The US is the Jerusalem of education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks bro you sure die
don4ye:

I have option of going for the best, the best is that the US has world renowned education system, there is academic choice and flexibility, there is career preparation, I will be expose to different cultures, there is opportunity for research. The US is the Jerusalem of education.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by AgreatMan: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2016
irshadmuaz:
Hello all, Please among the documents required to present at the US consulate is tax returns for past 3 years, Abeg in this our country I and my sponsor (Govt. worker) never pay tax personally, how can we go about this. Please help needed.

Your sponsor's salary is taxed by the government, he/she can always obtain a tax paper. What if your sponsor had wanted to register a company and being asked to provide some tax docs?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Guys ,I wrote my waec in 2011,have just been acquiring some hand work,and have been assisting my aunt,
1-wont my 5 year gap pose an issue for me
And 2- what's the best way to give answers when asked about the gap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
jeniver64:
Guys ,I wrote my waec in 2011,have just been acquiring some hand work,and have been assisting my aunt,
1-wont my 5 year gap pose an issue for me
And 2- what's the best way to give answers when asked about the gap.

Which course are you going for ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
You are welcome.
Simon21:

Being sarcastic wouldn't actually help me now. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ARABMONI(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Warm greetings to all in the house, i have two questions...
1)Is 5months Old SOA good enough for presentation at POE,
2)Will 3hrs layover time be enough for 1 to get cleared at Chicago ORD, coming in through Abu Dhabi (since there is a CBP Post in Abu Dhabi),
Any response is appreciated... Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by worry359(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
ARABMONI:
Warm greetings to all in the house, i have two questions...
1)[color=#990000]Is 5months Old SOA [/color]good enough for presentation at POE,
2)Will 3hrs layover time be enough for 1 to get cleared at Chicago ORD, coming in through Abu Dhabi (since there is a CBP Post in Abu Dhabi),
Any response is appreciated... Thanks

5 month old SOA. shouts out to the visa officer that the money is no longer there and a fraud is being committed.
It is obvious that if you can not get a fresh statement that you are trying fraud.

3 hours should be enough as long as your flight is not delayed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Computer science
don4ye:

Which course are you going for ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
jeniver64:
Computer science

VO I have been working in my papa company as computer bla bla. The new development in computer science ( Google new development and insert it) has inspired me which will help my papa company and Nigeria in areas like bla bla ..

If this scope no good, pple here can help..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks don
don4ye:

VO I have been working in my papa company as computer bla bla. The new development in computer science ( Google new development and insert it) has inspired me which will help my papa company and Nigeria in areas like bla bla ..

If this scope no good, pple here can help..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
jeniver64:
Thanks don

U good

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.