Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here (1668 Views)

APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2016
I'm a Rivers man based abroad please any Rivers person here to clearify me what is going on in Rivers state now Port Harcourt precisely. lately i 've been receiving desperate calls and facebook messages 80 percent saying ''we are dieing of hunger and insecurity pls help'' can someone here please tell me what is going on their because i'm suspecting if they are doing that just to take money from me.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by Abagworo(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2016
ucheokpara100:
I'm a Rivers man based abroad please any Rivers person here to clearify me what is going on in Rivers state now Port Harcourt precisely. lately i 've been receiving desperate calls and facebook messages 80 percent saying ''we are dieing of hunger and insecurity pls help'' can someone here please tell me what is going on their because i'm suspecting if they are doing that just to take money from me.

Nigerians can go any length to extort money from their relatives abroad as a result of wrong impression that money grows like trees in the Western world. There is general loss of jobs especially the contract offshore oil jobs that feeds a lot of families as a result of fall in oil price so its true that there is less money in circulation. Insecurity is very high as a result of the do or die politics played in 2015 similar to that of 2003.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2016
That's the situation of things in Nigeria not just Rivers...I heard in Bayelsa women are selling their babies

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Abagworo:

Nigerians can go any length to extort money from their relatives abroad as a result of wrong impression that money grows like trees in the Western world. There is general loss of jobs especially the contract offshore oil jobs that feeds a lot of families as a result of fall in oil price so its true that there is less money in circulation. Insecurity is very high as a result of the do or die politics played in 2015 similar to that of 2003.
Hmmmmmmm thank you sooo much i really appreciate.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That's the situation of things in Nigeria not just Rivers...I heard in Bayelsa women are selling their babies
Thanks dear i really appreciate.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2016
ucheokpara100:
Thanks dear i really appreciate.
You're welcome dear

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by joeprince23(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2016
my brother it is not peculiar to only rivers,although we are hard hit here.we hard to evacuate our staff from site at alcon enginerring a subsidiary of shell,SPDC
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by DoyenExchange: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by redcap: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Send money to ur relatives if it won't hurt you. Nigeria and Nigerians needs help.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2016
joeprince23:
my brother it is not peculiar to only rivers,although we are hard hit here.we hard to evacuate our staff from site at alcon enginerring a subsidiary of shell,SPDC
Hmmmm these guys (leaders) has finally destroyed the state lack of foresight.

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
redcap:
Send money to ur relatives if it won't hurt you. Nigeria and Nigerians needs help.
i will but i need 2 be sure what's-up and act wisely cos if i fail they will be the first to mock me, i will send now because i 've heard 4rm u guys.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
ucheokpara100:

See let me advice you.. If you have your family down here in the zoo that complains they are hungry and don't have money.. .

If you have money and you are not interested in burying them soon.. You better find ways to send cash because everything has gone haywire down here..

If you don't want listen to stories like, "younger brother killed / cooked mother and ate her corpse" grin

Jokes apart brov', times are very hard right now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

See let me advice you.. If you have your family down here in the zoo that complains they are hungry and don't have money.. .

If you have money and you are not interested in burying them soon.. You better find ways to send cash because everything has gone haywire down here..

If you don't want listen to stories like, "younger brother killed / cooked mother and ate her corpse" grin

Jokes apart brov', times are very hard right now!
ok bro, my point: i dont want any one to request money 4rm me with threat but now i can see they are not lieing.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by DaBullIT(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Scam loading
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2016
ucheokpara100:
ok bro, my point: i dont want any one to request money 4rm me with threat but now i can see they are not lieing.

Guy, I don't know when you left the country..
But let me give you some clue to confirm truly that thing are terrible..

Before you left the Zoo(when ever it may be) A bag of Rice was less than N10,000 now it's N21,000

Fuel N87.00/litr now N145.00/litr

$1=N150 now it's N350..

Tomatoes, I am sure they can't afford it now, so even if they buy rice, they may need Palm oil to garnish it with..

Let me stop before I go just dey para dey go..
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Before you left the Zoo(when ever it may be) A bag of Rice was less than N10,000 now it's N21,000

$1=N150 now it's N350..

Tomatoes, I am sure they can't afford it now, so even if they buy rice, they may need Palm oil to garnish it with..

Let me stop before I go just dey para dry go..
Hahahahaha! Jesus! i left when fuel was about N67 or N68 and 50kg Rice N7,800 waooo these guys are not leading proper. why things are alwys going negative in Nigeria.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by NigerDeltan(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You're welcome dear

Dear abi? Ok kwontinu shocked

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by NigerDeltan(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2016
ucheokpara100:
Hahahahaha! Jesus! i left when fuel was about N67 or N68 and 50kg Rice N7,800 waooo these guys are not leading proper. why things are alwys going negative in Nigeria.

Everything you saw on that post is nothing but the truth, the only cheap food in naija is GALA

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Dear abi? Ok kwontinu shocked
Yes dear, I will angry
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by NigerDeltan(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes dear, I will angry

This one you are dearing me
I be Naija base ooo grin

But i dey plan to leave shaa
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

$1=N150 now it's N350..

Let me stop before I go just dey para dey go..
Haba! is it that badgrin
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2016
NigerDeltan:

This one you are dearing me
I be Naija base ooo grin

But i dey plan to leave shaa
Who you want leave the country for dear grin
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by NigerDeltan(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who you want leave the country for dear grin

Buhari n his supporters ofcourse grin
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Haba! is it that badgrin

Madam, you question me can only mean 3 things..

1, that you are not in Nigeria right now or,
2, you are from a very rich and affluent home that does not have any business with what happens in the kitchen..

Then if you are not found in any of the categories above then you certainly belong to No

3, Your are leaving in the most remote part of Nigeria that have little or no influence with what happens in the general market, hence a farmer and eats from what you produce (early men woman)
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Buhari n his supporters ofcourse grin
I am not a supporter of buhari, this country needs help
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Madam, you question me can only mean 3 things..

1, that you are not in Nigeria right now or,
2, you are from a very rich and affluent home that does not have any business with what happens in the kitchen..

Then if you are not found in any of the categories above then you certainly belong to No

3, Your are leaving in the most remote part of Nigeria that have little or no influence with what happens in the general market, hence a farmer and eats from what you produce (early men woman)
Hmmm....I live a comfortable life as an angel. I know how hard things are in the country. was only kidding with you.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by NigerDeltan(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I am not a supporter of buhari, this country needs help
Serious one dear
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hmmm....I live a comfortable life as an angel. I know how hard things are in the country. was only kidding with you.

I saw something just yesterday that made me shed tears..

A woman with her child eating from refuse dump (live) ..
I used to hear this or watched movies depicting such but, this is live and direct..
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I used to hear this or watched movies depicting such but, this is live and direct..
Seriously, I've heard different stories that breaks my heart. I heard of a woman in bayelsa that gave her four kids tablets so they can sleep and stop asking her for food. the kids died in their sleep. Another story is of a woman that stole eba from her neighbor. This is the worst govt so far.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Is she a mad woman?
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Is she a mad woman?

I sincerely couldn't say, but she and her kid doesn't look that tattered.. Guess they were just hungry..

But even she is mad, with a kid.. That's wrong nah!
In a sane society, it's an abomination..

Someone somewhere should have been able to help them out..

Maybe hospital for the mother and orphanage for the kid for a better care.. Don't you have think?
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Seriously, I've heard different stories that breaks my heart. I heard of a woman in bayelsa that gave her four kids tablets so they can sleep and stop asking her for food. the kids died in their sleep. Another story is of a woman that stole eba from her neighbor. This is the worst govt so far.

I can sincerely tell you that things are getting desperate by the day..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Aisha Buhari's Brother's Arrest / Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East / Innoson Motors Presents Military SUV To Chief Of Army Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.