Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After (72711 Views)

Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by flokii: 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
tansho:
Was she really f***ed by those dudes as alleged?

We don't know for sure.. Or does anyone else know?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by hitz: 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
The reason most of my friends think this is lady is average or ugly beats me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by southpole: 10:03pm On May 13, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by misscall247: 10:05pm On May 13, 2016
Jimi23:

Better to be single than dead. Domestic violence everywhere. She will find true love eventually. As for swag, ur wife nor fit get this kind swag till kingdom come. Stop hating, abegi.
you call dat swag.........if your old woman dress like dis you go like m?talk true
Tiwa na person mama....haba
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Mamatee07: 10:06pm On May 13, 2016
Jegudujera:

dats d problem with u nigerians...u take social media gossip 2 serious,did u just cut my head because i craked a joke?
Dats so rude of you,if u make such words here in newyork....i am gonaa sue ur black brain..

Lmao at sue, what you said is actually very derogatory. Saying derogatory things as a joke just because it's social media isn't cool
Celebs are human too, imagine her or her family reading such It's very offensive

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by lielbree: 10:07pm On May 13, 2016
Mindfulness:

She should stay away from her source of income?
She would be extremely stvpid if she did.

Get the paper GIRL!
Nothing do you.
She went for the meeting and it was successful. Why the post? She needs to keep a low profile on social media , that does not stop her from working and making money

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Paulpenny(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2016
she looks unhappy and ugly
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by kaze4sure(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2016
Life goes on
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 13, 2016
Mamatee07:

A mother wearing t-shirt, jeans and scarf is wrong Na wa o
Manatee no mind her! It's women like her that are lazy and dependent on these men that maltreat them!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by anigold(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2016
goldbim:
you stole my thought @exactly the same minute grin grin.just kidding tho.it has been modified.
am not stealing this one.. Tiwa better fix her marriage and stop forming Bad gal... Being single is not sweet ask Toke,some of these he-goat men will yash you until you post 'being single is terrible' online..

Let her go back n fix her marriage...
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by femi4: 10:14pm On May 13, 2016
Hadez:
So that is it?

Her marriage is over? She is moving on Lord please don't let my marriage shatter. Please Lord
What an irony....Hades dey call Lord

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by misscall247: 10:15pm On May 13, 2016
Mamatee07:

A mother wearing t-shirt, jeans and scarf is wrong Na wa o
the child fit see dis pix one day he will be like mama u don mad before? #dis fashion is crazy4 a mother# if she does it @adolescnt/teenage thy will b nothing wrong with it BT doing it in her mother stage...habaaaa #she sld learn from tonto dike jor# Bros thy is a difference btw being a GIRL and being a WOMAN
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by anigold(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2016
ellahzy:
looking gud

why she nor tie her scarf like this for d interview? tongue
she was just play-acting, but sha some women bad gaan... See as she finish TeeB with knockout now she is smiling for forte oil, no wahala we shall all hear the result of the meeting trust social media..
You cant hide a smelly fart...
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Gerrard59(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2016
anigold:

she was just play-acting, but sha some women bad gaan... See as she finish TeeB with knockout now she is smiling for forte oil, no wahala we shall all hear the result of the meeting trust social media..
You cant hide a smelly fart...

And what about when TeeBliz insulted her on Instagram? Abusing her person and family members? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Jimi23:

Better to be single than dead. Domestic violence everywhere. She will find true love eventually. As for swag, [/b]your wife nor fit get this kind swag till kingdom come[b]. Stop hating, abegi.

This is Nairaland and not a boxing ring.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by goldbim(f): 10:21pm On May 13, 2016
anigold:

am not stealing this one.. Tiwa better fix her marriage and stop forming Bad gal... Being single is not sweet ask Toke,some of these he-goat men will yash you until you post 'being single is terrible' online..

Let her go back n fix her marriage...
grin grin.bros you dey vex oo.shuo shocked.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by andyanders: 10:23pm On May 13, 2016
Josphine4good:
cry she is not putting on her wedding ring

Ring Ko ring Niiiiiiiiiii. Who ring don help? Some men still use their ring and still cheat on their women, same goes to some women too.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Jimi23(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2016
Gerrard59:

This is Nairaland and not a boxing ring.

grin grin grin grin

U should have thot of that when u categorically stated that an abusive marriage is a box of chocolates. When u know its not.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by freshvine(f): 10:24pm On May 13, 2016
Which man will marry this one again knowing fully well she won't cook for him and can be thrown out of the house as her mood swings.

I pray her son Jamil never grow up to marry a woman like her mother but the kind of wife his father crave for but never got.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by freshvine(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2016
Which man will marry this one again knowing fully well she won't cook for him and can be thrown out of the house as her mood swings.

I pray her son Jamil never grow up to marry a woman like his mother but the kind of wife his father crave for but never got.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Jimi23(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2016
misscall247:
you call dat swag.........if your old woman dress like dis you go like m?talk true
Tiwa na person mama....haba

First, my mama and Tiwa Savage are not age mates.So Tiwa is not an old mama. She's still young and chic. Beyonce nor bi person mama? Abeg free the babe joor. Make she enjoy her life of goodies.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by andyanders: 10:29pm On May 13, 2016
misscall247:

the child fit see dis pix one day
he will be like mama u don mad before?
#dis fashion is crazy4 a mother#
if she does it @adolescnt/teenage thy will b nothing wrong with it
BT doing it in her mother stage...habaaaa
#she sld learn from tonto dike jor#
Bros thy is a difference btw being a GIRL and being a WOMAN

Nothing wrong with her outfit. Married or not married, someone should be allowed to look good putting on smart outfit. Her dressing is perfect as an artist.

So, you wanted her to put on wrapper because she is married? Hell no. That is why women in this part of the world start aging on time because they fail to look after their body after getting married and having children. Maybe you are the type that keep putting on wrapper day in and day out looking like an old woman while expecting your husband to appreciate you.

Look smart so that your husband would wanna come back home seeing you looking more sexier than ever.

Stop thinking old.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 13, 2016
Some posters above me though undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by anigold(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin.bros you dey vex oo.shuo shocked.
sometimes in this life you just have to swallow your pride and do the right thing...

Sister those he-goat men got no love for women like tiwa.. Its a dog eat dog world...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by anigold(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2016
andyanders:

Nothing wrong with her outfit. Married or not married, someone should be allowed to look good putting on smart outfit. Her dressing is perfect as an artist.

So, you wanted her to put on wrapper because she is married? Hell no. That is why women in this part of the world start aging on time because they fail to look after their body after getting married and having children.

Look smart so that your husband would wanna come back home seeing you looking more sexier than ever.

Stop thinking old.
sorry abeg your pardon please education me(choi see grammer). Is she still married or is the marriage in recession?

Where is teeb is he still in banki's house?...
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 13, 2016
andyanders:

So, you wanted her to put on wrapper because she is married? Hell no. That is why women in this part of the world start aging on time because they fail to look after their body after getting married and having children. Maybe you are the type that keep putting on wrapper day in and day out looking like an old woman while expecting your husband to appreciate you.

Stop thinking old.
Well done! Keep it up kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by femi4: 10:36pm On May 13, 2016
freshvine:

I pray her son Jamil never grow up to marry a woman like her mother but the kind of wife his father crave for but never got.
Olofofo adugbo
If na Tbliss you want....go and collect am

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by anigold(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2016
freshvine:

I pray her son Jamil never grow up to marry a woman like his mother but the kind of wife his father crave for but never got.
she can cook indomie ooo..
And she got swag...

She be like 'excuse honourable am tiwa savage'
and the Senator be like 'my friend dont waste my time hold that table'
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by misscall247: 10:39pm On May 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love Tiwa!!
Bet She no dey do kelekele love
Are u a lez?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by bayocanny: 10:40pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=bayonino post=45597088]Obo rirun for that matter undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by nikkypearl(f): 10:43pm On May 13, 2016
misscall247:
Are u a lez?
Agape love na sin?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Mamatee07: 10:45pm On May 13, 2016
femi4:
Olofofo adugbo
If na Tbliss you want....go and collect am

Lol thank you jare. Tiwa will remarry a more correct man that someone like her will ever get tongue if Ooni can marry someone with 4 kids wetin do Tiwa? Enough with threatening women th no many will marry her again. By the way sh won't marry a man that will be living under her roof so no need for throwing out grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by misscall247: 10:46pm On May 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Agape love na sin?
I mean you are beautiful....can two play?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! / Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.