Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After (72707 Views)

Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Obason22(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2016
Dis is what she has being praying 4.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by opribo(m): 1:35am On May 14, 2016
Babe has gotten her freedom, she has moved on. If to say man be God some will forever remind us where we started and how they helped us out of bad weather.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by zomah1(m): 2:52am On May 14, 2016
pls pallies whats d meaning of "Iranu",Epp","opps" in dis thread?cox I wud lyk 2learn tnx.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by pamcode(m): 3:00am On May 14, 2016
You mean she went to a meeting dressed like she was going to a punk/rock show

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Jimi23(m): 3:05am On May 14, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by cococandy(f): 3:44am On May 14, 2016
Mamatee07:

A mother wearing t-shirt, jeans and scarf is wrong Na wa o
So you don't know there are too many retardedd folks on this forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by cococandy(f): 3:46am On May 14, 2016
lielbree:

She went for the meeting and it was successful. Why the post? She needs to keep a low profile on social media , that does not stop her from working and making money
her work is on social media. undecided
Darn

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by LockDown69(m): 5:56am On May 14, 2016
Looking tappable in those jeans grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by defash8: 6:01am On May 14, 2016
She is my sister, will you kill yours??
I am not her fan but she is entitle to take direction that is in her best interest.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by CHIZZYZARA(f): 6:15am On May 14, 2016
well good for her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by godwin120alex: 7:10am On May 14, 2016
Gud that she is living her life without dat gold digger called Tbliss.lazy fools looking for women to carry there cross

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Kherry: 7:34am On May 14, 2016
No tym to check tym, she gat to move on

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Rincewind(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2016
olayinka807:
Tiwa Savage after a "successful meeting with Forte Oil today"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFWmxskxO_w/

Iyalaya anybody, keep rocking babe, no time for sme sme... grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by fitinwell: 7:46am On May 14, 2016
Mamatee07:

Stop making noise up and down. God hates divorce right, what about all the other things like Fornication, adultery, lying, judging others? How many of them are you guilty of? You better you face your own life because clearly you need spiritual deliverance more than her. Teebillz nko that doesn't provide for his wife , baby is he fit to be called a husband? According to the same Bible any man that does not provide for his family is worse than an infidel. Did he have a good heart when he tried to to destroy her in public? angry You are obviously just jealous that none of the companies dropped her like you wished in your evil heart tongue you are envious that she's living her life and making money that you can only dream of

[size=28pt]for ya mind.. Nigerians believing junk stories... Since 1880.[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by fitinwell: 7:51am On May 14, 2016
PinketteDawn:

Excuse me, it is 'birds' not 'buds', 'inhaled' not 'inhale' 'passed' not 'pass'

Apparently the one smoking weed is correcting the tenses of the clear headed one. Big ups for my weed.

Oh, and by the way, weed is not inhaled.

*takes a long drag of my weed*

[size=28pt]I can tell... You're the edible catering she mentioned.. That destroyed tiwa Savage home.. From your typed response... Next time.. Talk to d fingers[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by PinketteDawn: 8:09am On May 14, 2016
fitinwell:

[size=28pt]I can tell... You're the edible catering she mentioned.. That destroyed tiwa Savage home.. From your typed response... Next time.. Talk to d fingers[/size]

Awwww...

So much hate and jealousy oozing out from you. You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by aboki123: 8:09am On May 14, 2016
Keep sleeping around nd smiling after killing Bros career over night
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Lakuje4power(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2016
Why is she putting on rag?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Nobody: 8:26am On May 14, 2016
fitinwell:

E Pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by ijebu2020: 8:32am On May 14, 2016
I like to ask which country and tribe is ths Tiwa from? shes jst being a beast cos of one stupid career....somebody shld advise her to take it slow and rethink her life ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Nobody: 8:34am On May 14, 2016
Asking silly questions,you no sabi your Yoruba sister again?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by hresso: 8:36am On May 14, 2016
What swag?
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by yinkslinks(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2016
What do men nack from dis woman sef? she isnt that there joor
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by chidozieikeji2: 9:04am On May 14, 2016
richidinho:
that's no swag, she is over 30yrs without a husband
stop calling her names u don't know what she went through some men are. Devil. Am a man but I will always say the truth don't judge dis lady wrongly she have a son and enough cash so she is not a looser if ur marriage is no longer holding together better leave. Than to leave in pieces

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by andyanders: 10:27am On May 14, 2016
fitinwell:

[size=28pt]Shame on your thoughts of reasoning.. Why wud you accept to get married, when u know you pack out soon.. What worthless life is dat.. Marriage is hardwork.. Not dis one Tiwa Savage.. Et al are falling misplace.. God kicks against divorce.. Do u know more dan your maker? She better go back to her senses call her husband and make her marriage work.. Instead of music and fashion.. Turn to church for a spiritual rebranding.. Any house wife that cannot spend an hour on her knees to pray for her home.. As automatically failed in marriage. [/size]

Are you saying that God appreciates abusive marital life? Too bad for you thinking that way.She should stay in an abusive relationship/marriage and die?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by femi4: 10:29am On May 14, 2016
zomah1:
pls pallies whats d meaning of "Iranu",Epp","opps" in dis thread?cox I wud lyk 2learn tnx.
Iranu: rubbish
Epp: Help
OP: Original Poster
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by cochexky: 11:27am On May 14, 2016
Does this gal has sense? I don't think she is in Nigeria. Kwomot from my face Jarre

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by cochexky: 11:29am On May 14, 2016
Does this gal has sense? I don't think she is in Nigeria. Kwomot from my face befor I blow off ur head

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by ivyT(f): 12:47pm On May 14, 2016
richidinho:

She had one until he messed

No need to cast stones, u ain't perfect

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by abimbawealth(f): 1:25pm On May 14, 2016
Bishops10:

You just said my mind Bae
kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by inioluwajoe(f): 1:54pm On May 14, 2016
richidinho:
so? Dem dey use husband enter heaven? life goes on jare

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After by Blessograo(f): 3:21pm On May 14, 2016
i guess it's the only scarf she has

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! / Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.