Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro (58952 Views)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide / Jonathan Founded Niger Delta Avengers, Buhari Not Our Problem – Ex-militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by deathmen12: 1:21pm On May 14, 2016
Jst see hw fooolish u sound, wen d man has all d power to turn dis nation upside down he didnt do it...its now dat he is no more in power dat he wil make d country ungovernable 4dis confuse apc...if u nor get anytn to talk jst go sleep
siraj1402:
Honestly I'm not surprised. Knowing fully who the ogogoro drinker is, he can never meant well for this government and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2016
kenonze:

Lol,
Dangote didnt get his wealth the way Tompolo did.
Tompolo claimed to be activist or freedom fighter but look today what is the situations.
Looting tool for those in govt.
Aquiring non existing contracts at the expense of his people.

What do you mean? Tompolo set up a company, got contracts from govt, executed the contract and got paid for it. Dangote applied for trading licences, got same and carried on with his businesses. What's the difference?

What non existing contracts did Tompolo acquire? Were you the one guarding the pipelines then? If so, why not go and continue guarding them now.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by BadInfluence10(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by nkemjacob2(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2016
crazymod:

So na Hausa man dey talk?

You can only deny for a baby in the womb not a baby at the back of his mother.
A baby can do something wrong without the mother knowing.

I'm from delta state, these kind of news are real.
Perhaps he founded the group for politics but they decide to be violent when their pay master lost.

Okowa, Orubebe, Nwaboshi all have armed fighters.
. Am not here 2 debate who is sponsoring or not, u might b right. D fact remain dat dis terror group are taking huge advantage of our security lip holes.
However let me remind u dat all these group my pain is dey dont go after sponsors. During Yar'adua tenure wen d militant surrendered, d gvt den did not go after d main sponsor, what of herdsmen holding sophisticated weapon, dey have sponsors, what of boko haram dey have sponsor, but d nigeria security go after d ordinary boys, leave d major sponsors who are d key players. My brother sometin is fishing our behind scene. Until wen we begin to identify sponsor dat a huge step to end terror.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by BadInfluence10(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
Well am new here, any lady too show me around??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by siraj1402(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
deathmen12:
Jst see hw fooolish u sound, wen d man has all d power to turn dis nation upside down he didnt do it...its now dat he is no more in power dat he wil make d country ungovernable 4dis confuse apc...if u nor get anytn to talk jst go sleep
Ode ni e
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by deathmen12: 5:00pm On May 14, 2016
See u shame on u
siraj1402:
Ode ni e
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by jpphilips(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2016
kenonze:

Sunnyb0b0,
See my brother hunger is a Dangerous weapon. He is using it perfectly and Its working for him.
Those frivolities u are celebrating as philantrophic gestures how did he accumulate those wealth? he used his people, He expossed them to more hardship and bitterness. Pls take ur time and interview any elder in the community.
Tompolo is far richer than the incumbent state governor. whatever he has done is absolutely nothing to wat he has gotten by using his people as Shield

Jonathan's most viable pipeline was attacked, how do you explain that?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by jsplive: 6:56pm On May 14, 2016
Chai...apc, why are your people like PMB, Amaechi & others desperadoes desperately working & sponsoring all devices & agents to set the nation & indeed the world against GEJ? This mission appears to be the core dream of this apc government. chai it's not fare-oooo...I won't be surprised to see some paid agents coming up as group under any guise, protesting any time soon for d jailing of GEJ, or lawyers or some paid persons coming as human rights, watch or monitoring groups dragging FG or the presidency to court for not prosecuting or jailing GEJ. just to make it appear like, defaming or embarrassing GEJ by all means possible, is a collective demand from his own people or all well meaning Nigerians...smh real hard.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by ETEYEN79(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2016
Rubbish talk, looking for cheap recognition from Buhari, who knows he might have been paid already.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by meccuno: 8:41pm On May 14, 2016
egwekwe:
Are these the set of trained Men/Snipers baba obasanjo was warning us about?

So baba was saying the truth after-all.
do snipers blow up installation or target humans? Or did God use coconut water to wash your brain?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by JacksonD7: 11:05pm On May 14, 2016
Seriously, these APC guys should be given the award for propaganda magicians of the century.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:10am On May 15, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Comrade Paul Bebenimibo, said while handing over the drugs: 50 cartons of Paracetamol, 50 cartons of multivitamins, 50 cartons of vitamin C, 50 cartons of Nomalin cough syrups, 50 cartons of B complex and 65 pieces of bed sheets.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/ex-militant-leader-tompolo-donates-drugs-to-four-govt-hospitals/
How much do you think everything up there possibly cost? Now, minus that from what he's accused of stealing. Also remember that this is a man that has commercial ships, warships, a private jet , Mansions, luxury vehicles and businesses.

Spending $2000 out of $200m is not even a drop in the ocean.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:08am On May 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
How much do you think everything up there possibly cost? Now, minus that from what he's accused of stealing. Also remember that this is a man that has commercial ships, warships, a private jet , Mansions, luxury vehicles and businesses.

Spending $2000 out of $200m is not even a drop in the ocean.

Accused you said, right?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:02am On May 15, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Accused you said, right?
Yes, accused,because I would love to see the Government produce evidence even though common sense tells me he's more likely to be guilty of the allegations than not. He has a private jet, what did he invent that paid him to be that rich?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Yes, accused,because I would love to see the Government produce evidence even though common sense tells me he's more likely to be guilty of the allegations than not. He has a private jet, what did he invent that paid him to be that rich?

Are you oblivious of the fact that he had a legitimate contract worth billions of naira to guard oil pipelines, a job he executed very well.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Are you oblivious of the fact that he had a legitimate contract worth billions of naira to guard oil pipelines, a job he executed very well.
Shut up!
Why do you always support evil things?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shut up!
Why do you always support evil things?

And who defines evil?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Anglovel: 6:19pm On May 15, 2016
Please Let this man rest. you guys have power now. why not concentrate on delivering good governance. before you know it goodluck will be the man behind increase in fuel price. Silence is Golden
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by richeso: 7:37pm On May 15, 2016
[size=50pt]BIG[/size] LIES
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by moneyurch(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:

There is increasing hunger everywhere in Africa, not just ND. gej did not do anything for ND while, he was in office. things only got worst because of the dwindling oil price, not because of change in govt. Its very possible for gej is behind this.
MrTruth4real:

There is increasing hunger everywhere in Africa, not just ND. gej did not do anything for ND while, he was in office. things only got worst because of the dwindling oil price, not because of change in govt. Its very possible for gej is behind this.
MrTruth4real:

I doubt if GEJ would honestly my bro, like you said its continental now, he reaaly dint do snytn for the NDs and the SEs but probably with the intent not to be seen as being tribalistic, atleast he would have done somethn towards striking a balance, lets just tske heart

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by johnsonpolice: 11:00am On May 26, 2016
Hengineer:
What kind of story is this?
i believe is gej and, his king men. but distroying there own land wll do them no gud.what do you expect from drunkers?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.