Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari (21548 Views)

Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2016
If buhari can't recover operation feed the nation,ota farm, from Obasanjo,which is part of Nigeria's wealth and the illegal oil wells allocated to northerners by IBB, his anti-corruption fight is inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2016
Well done baba hypocrites u try well u hear...na ur time wey u bin presido wey ya broders aka headsmen bigin kil kil pipu 4niger create job nmba nu na sack niger dey sack workers no security no light no job no money increase increase na him wey dis yeye govt dey make life hard 4poor helpless masses when is thier going 2b d end of zombies n dis dullard clueless useles govt goin to end?
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Lilimax(f): 11:50am On May 14, 2016
cry
So na like this we go dey for Naija?
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by pedestal82(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2016
Ye perfect Date, the list is enough to distract Nigerians from the fact that one year is gone and all you brought has been suffering.
For APC and Buhari mind them dey fool us. SMH
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Appareil(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Dear buhari, God punish you and your supporters angry
I laugh for supermarket for Douala sotay Francophone them give me scornful look. Chai! You no well at all! Nigerian pikin them(Youths) . Na anything wona dey talk. Omg! Na Only say I no like your name ..... You for be my friend.
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by sukkot: 12:22pm On May 14, 2016
Mrpoker:
May 29 is our Biafra heroes Day.
so your biafran heros are the looters ? what a coincidence ? the day of revealing looters fall on the day biafran heros will be celebrated. walahi talahi this is too much of a coincidence shocked
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by no1madman(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2016
shut d hell up!
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by shammah1(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2016
Can you see what this herdsmen commander is saying?
NavierStokes:
President Buhari further said that the increasing herdsmen attacks on communities in Nigeria had become a governmental project, with the government ready to “trace them, disarm them and if necessary try them and discipline them”

If necessary, that means it's not really necessary to try and prosecute them.

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2016
shammah1:
Can you see what this herdsmen commander is saying?

My brother, it's coming as no surprise. The foreigner herdsmen who they will only consider trying and prosecuting. Tomorrow we hear they have been rehabilitated and released to go back to their trade.

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2016
Since you don dey speak na who e epp? Biko dnt kee us.
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Anseth(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2016
WHO ARE YOU?

1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped

He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. Also clapped

2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped

He paid subsidy. you also clapped.

3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.

When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.

4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped.

He returned military command back. You clapped

5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.

He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. You clapped.

He has the office of the first lady. You clapped

7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped

$1 is officially equal N280. You are clapping

8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. You clapped.

Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are clapping.

9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.

Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping

10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.

Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped.

Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped.
Continue clapping..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by TBankxx(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2016
Speak now or forever remain silent lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by najib632(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
If the people you are supporting didn't put us in this mess we wouldn't even care about Buhari
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by najib632(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
If the people you are supporting didn't put us in this mess we wouldn't even care about Buhari
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by reporterslab: 1:56pm On May 14, 2016
Is this what he wants to use to mark one year in office?
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by sportsbetgenius: 3:05pm On May 14, 2016
send "sppm" to 655 to get your sports prediction SMS for etisalat network users

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Kenobus: 3:55pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari has nothing to give. He should resign. Let Saraki take over and a new election conducted. Nemesis is worrying them for all their evils, lies and propaganda . Nigeria would continue to slide if Bubu the Dullard remains.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
Very nonsense talk.
e pain am!
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by egobetatoday: 6:00pm On May 14, 2016
STARGREEN:
As usual we aren't expecting much than BLAME!.

i concur.
And if he doesnt BLAME GEJ that day let all nairalanders give me 29 knocks each.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by egobetatoday: 6:04pm On May 14, 2016
philGeo:
Please remember to add your friend Sani Abacha name on the list, former river state Governor name will be important also, i will sent more Names to you before the date or you are FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.

i wonder how he will make that speech without calling Abacha who he said wasnt corrupt.
oh well, the zombies should prepare to applaud him as usually even with Abacha's missing name from the list.
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:31pm On May 14, 2016
ugolance:
If u like don't speak... wetin concern us with ur bigoted witch hunt. Politicians All over the world are narcissists! Arrest Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi these guys stole states money to sponsor u then we'll take u serious... politics na big business(PNBB). Ndi ara
How many did good luck arrest? Dunce!
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by emijo(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2016
oostin:
angrywhat happened to the cryung emijo? what happened to the cryung emijo?
WERRIN BE DIS NAH?
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Sunnah1(m): 5:47am On May 15, 2016
ugolance:
If u like don't speak... wetin concern us with ur bigoted witch hunt. Politicians All over the world are narcissists! Arrest Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi these guys stole states money to sponsor u then we'll take u serious... politics na big business(PNBB). Ndi ara
Do you think PMB is as foolish as you are? Do you have any evidence to substantiate your baseless statement above?
Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by shammah1(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
The dullard also mentioned that they might be disciplined. That means they won't be prosecuted
NavierStokes:

My brother, it's coming as no surprise. The foreigner herdsmen who they will only consider trying and prosecuting. Tomorrow we hear they have been rehabilitated and released to go back to their trade.

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari by Standing5(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
kings09:
He shld hv just contested for d post of efcc chairman. All d confusion abt his policies n d untold hardships hv clearly show him to be an incompetent buffoon who is eating all his vomit. Subsidy removal, bowing to IMF pressure on devaluation, only God knows watelse is in store. Pls u shld tel us another story cos right now Jonathan is being as d messiah sent to us bt Nigerians rejected him
I can guess the two likes for a post that suggest a person contest to be EFCC chairman came from you remaining two monikers.
Have a nice day trolling NL Politics section and feeling insecure while the source of your insecurity makes you life better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos / Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Obasanjo As He Leads Brenthurst Team To Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.