Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. (10692 Views)

What If The Only Prayer I Say Is; 'The Lord's Prayer'? / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 1:36am On May 14, 2016
So,

Peter answered and said to him (Jesus Christ),"EVEN IF ALL ARE MADE TO STUMBLE BECAUSE OF YOU, I WILL NEVER BE MADE TO STUMBLE.'" Matthew 26: 33

Rilwayne 001, did you know what Jesus Christ's response was to his supposed 'FOREMOST DISCIPLE PETER', according to the Bible?

Jesus said to him (Peter), "Assuredly, I say to you that this night before the rooster crows, you will DENY ME THREE TIMES" Matthew 26 : 34.

Was Jesus refering to Peter as being FAITHLESS, A LIAR, A HYPOCRITE?

Why would Jesus have boldly told his foremost disciple Peter looking at him straight in the eye ball, Peter to whom miracles upon miracles and upon miracles were performed before his eyes by Jesus Christ, that he, Peter will 3 times tell LIES, DENY his suppose master Jesus Christ at the most crucial moment, the time Peter was meant be proofing his CHRISTIANITY, faith in CHRIST.

Or did Jesus Christ teach his disciples the art of telling lies? Was that why Jesus said Peter will DENY him because he, Peter has mastered the art from, Christ?

Jesus didn't teach us to be telling LIES but he taught us that THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS SET US FREE?

We should understand that for anybody to deny Christ while professing being a Christian means he or she is a HYPOCRITE.

RE-EMPHASIZING BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE POINT I WANT TO MAKE.
So, Christ said to Peter the 'FOREMOST CHRISTIAN' that he, Peter will tell LIES, not once which could be excused, not twice which we could say its a repeated mistake but thrice which is a CONFIRMATION of a DENIAL of Christ. Proofing where Peter truely had always stood and have been walking all along with Christ, as just being without FAITH in Christ, OBVIOUSLY. Jesus knew all along that he was surrounded by FAITHLESS, infact 12 HYPOCRITES according to the way the story is related in the Bible.

So, Rilwayne 001, guess what,

Peter (insisted and) said to Christ "Even if I have to die with you, I WILL NOT DENY YOU!" AND SO SAID ALL THE DISCIPLES. Matthew 26 : 35

Hmm really?!!! 

Then, came the test of FAITH. And no matter how much a tortoise pretends to be a turtle, it must drown when made to justify itself in the waters because its not being TRUE to itself but FALSE. 

Jesus Christ was sentenced to die on the cross like a CRIMINAL after being sold by one of the 12 hypocrites who have all along paraded themselves as his disciples.  

Do not misunderstand me.

I am not mocking Christ by saying, him being sentenced to die on the cross like a 'CRIMINAL' . For in TRUTH the cross was meant for only criminals and according to the Bible he was crucified along with Two other criminals.

To make matters clear, we also read in the same Bible that a PAGAN, A ROMAN GOVERNOR , BY THE NAME PILATE who never had any business with Christ like Peter did and the rest of they so called disciples too. He, Pilate didn't follow Christ through his journeys and his delivering of sermons on mountains high, never ate from the five loaves of bread and fish that fed thousands, nor witnessed Christ's other numerous miracles. PILATE DID NOT DENY CHRIST BUT ACKNOWLEGDED HIM TO BE INNOCENT AND A JUST PERSON AND NOT BEING A CRIMINAL.
Hence its no mockery from my part.

Rilwayne 001 just keep on reading,

Pilate said, "what then shall I do with Jesus who is also the Christ? They said let him be crucified. Then the governor said 'why, what evil has he done?" But they cried out all the more saying. Let Him be CRUCIFIED!"..........(Pilates response was) "I AM INNOCENT OF THE BLOOD OF THIS JUST PERSON. YOU SEE TO IT". Matthew 27 : 22 - 24   

INNOCENT and a JUST man acccording to Pilate and didn't want anything to do with how they intend to treat Jesus. That is as far has Pilate's conscience and power could fight for the innocent and just Christ even though a pagan who stands to gain not a grain in the Kingdom of heaven, didn't deny Christ. 

What was the conscience of Peter and they remaining disciples?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 1:48am On May 14, 2016
The Bible tells us that, while Jesus was being tortured and Peter being a witness to that, while sitting outside in the courtyard.

And a servant girl came to him, saying, "you also were with Jesus of Galilee ". BUT HE (PETER) DENIED IT BEFORE THEM ALL, SAYING "I do not know what you are saying". (IS THAT HOW FAITH IS MEASURED ?) And when he had gone out to the gateway, another girl saw him and said to those who were there, "this fellow was with Jesus of Nazareth,". BUT AGAIN HE DENIED WITH A OATH (can you imagine, with a oath, oath in the name of who?) "I do not know the man". And a little later those who stood by came up and said Peter, "surely you also are one of them, for your speech BETRAYS you". Then he began to CURSE and SWEAR (Curse and swear, no wonder all the abuses and curse one gets when logical investigation into christianity ends up in exposing TOO MUCH contradiction) saying, "I DO NOT KNOW THE MAN!" Immediately the rooster crowed. Matthew 26: 69 -74

Rilwayne 001 the question to you and the point am making is: WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISE AND CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TRUTHMAN 2012, PARISBOOKADDICT AND THE REST OF ANNUNAKI'S FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS COULD JUST DENY ANNUNAKI AT A TIME HE NEEDED THEIR UTMOST SUPPORT?

"Can't believe truthman 2012 and Parisbookaddict left Annunaki to face his problem alone" Rilwayne 001

I tell you, it is a legacy that they are following.

If Judas a disciple of Christ could SELL out his master for a few silver coins and Peter could DENY Christ at the very event that defined his own SALVATION. If Thomas could DOUBT Christ afterwards all according to Bible story. If all of these disciples (HYPOCRITES BY ALL SINCERE JUDGEMENT) went hiding while "they spat in Jesus face and beat him, others struck him with the palm of their hands" (Matthew 26: 67), despite these disciples being witness to Jesus Christ's numerous and great miracles. Why are you Rilwayne 001 so SURPISE at Annunaki's followers DENYING him. Annunaki DENIED 'the God of the old testament'. Annunaki DENIED the whole of the Old testament altogether, DENY that Jesus is GOD, DENY the TRINITY, .....................

Rilwayne 001 it is a legacy right from those who actually witness Christ, Betrayed him and Denied him.

THEN ONE WONDERS WHAT IS IT THAT DEFINES THE CHRISTIAN FAITH? LIES AND DENIALS?

IF PETER AND CO COULD EXHIBIT SUCH FAITHLESSNESS IN CHRIST? WHAT REALLY IS CHRISTAINITY ALL ABOUT?

And why should anybody be surprise or moved by the LIES that comes out of Annunaki and his followers.

Or is it true that Jesus is not God? The God in the Old Testament is FAKE? The old testament is FAKE?

If you are a Christain and you wish to help  Annunaki out kindly read the post and the comments with it in the address given below first. PLEASE!!!

www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament/4#45447102

Rilwayne 001 my next question is. DO YOU KNOW WHY ANNUNAKI AND HIS FRIENDS QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT OR DELIBRATELY SKIP SOME WORDS, PHRASES, SENTENCES IN THE VERSE OF THE QURAN SO THAT IT COULD GIVE AN UNJUST MEANING SO AS TO TAUNT ISLAM?

Have you studied the New Testament? Do you notice that the writers of the New Testament are always quoting from the Old testament in the most DECEPTIVE manner inorder to proof their LIES?

Annunaki, there can't be a New Testament without the Old Testament. The writers are always making references to it. WHAT THEN CAN YOU DO ABOUT THAT?

The problem is that this is an excercise of SELF DECEPTION by you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 1:59am On May 14, 2016
This is just an example of how the writers of the New testament try to justify their DELBRATE DECEPTION from the Old Testament to proofing their consistent DENIAL OF THE TRUTH.

Is it such an art of DENYING THE TRUTH that makes up Christianity? This FRAUDULENT art of manipulating scriptures has been learnt by Annunaki, Truthman 2012, ............. co from the Bible.

So, the example is this.

Some of those writers of the New Testament believed a certain thing WHICH IS A LIE and in order to prove their point, the quote out of context, from the Old Testament into the New Testament.

In Matthew 2:15 it said that a certain King wanted to kill the young child Jesus so he, Jesus with his family went to Egypt, and they stayed there until that king died, and then came back. When the writer of Matthew, who so ever he was, when he described the event saying that Jesus came out of Egypt he wrote: "THIS WAS TO FULFIL A PROPHESY WHICH IS WRITTEN" and then he quotes Hosea chapter 11:1 "OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON". So he meant that because Jesus went to Egypt and then came back out of Egypt Jesus must have been the son of God. But if you look at what the writer was quoting, just like when Annunaki and co who are IGNORANT about their own faith and more concern about TAUNTING Muslims quote verses from the Quran. Telling lies.

So, when you look up to Hosea 11:1, the writer of Matthew 2 : 15 was quoting the second half of a complete sentence, the complete sentence reads: "WHEN ISRAEL WAS YOUNG I LOVED HIM AND OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON".  That is the complete sentence which is telling us about the story of the Israelites how Moses was sent to deliver them out of Egypt. "OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON" can only refer to the nation of Israel. So when you highlight this point it is quickly objected to by those who follow the legacy of PETER and his fellow disciples who DENIED Christ and lived in BETRAYAL of him and in HYPOCRISY. They say, Israel is a symbolic name for Jesus. Of which, you will have a add time finding that anywhere in the Bible BECAUSE IT IS NOT THERE!

You can take an index of the Bible if it is TRUTH that you seek and look up the word 'ISRAEL' everywhere the word occurs you will find no where that it connects with Jesus. But never mind SUPPOSE it is true. Read on the second verse Hosea 11:2. AND AFTER THAT HE KEPT ON WORSHIPING BAL because this is what the Israelite were guilty of, very often they kept falling into idol worshipping. So, if that 'ISRAEL' really meant JESUS.  What it means is that Jesus is that son of God that came out of Egypt who kept worshipping, bowing down to Idols, Bal from time to time.

So, as I have said, Christainity is a CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM never consistent. An attribute of TRUTH is CONSISTENCY. You can't find this in Christianity NEVER.

THATS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY ANNUNAKI'S FOLLOWERS LEFT HIM TO HIMSELF, THEIR BELIEVES IS NOT ON COMMON GROUNDS NOT CONSISTENT. ITS ALL CONJECTURES. AND HONESTLY THAT IS WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT. ITS A FRAUD!!! I will tell you why its all a fraud later.

So, the point is who ever wrote Matthew 2:15 was trying to prove that Jesus is the son of God by quoting half of a complete sentence and he undid himself, because If you follow through on it, it cannot be so.

And that is the skill Annunaki and co have learnt from their Bible and mostly apply to the Quran. Quoting out of context.

My, atheist mentor did write. "WORDS HAVE RUINED MORE SOULS THAN ANY DEVIL'S AGENCY. IT IS STRANGE THAT THE WORD WHICH IS A CHEIF INGREDIENT OF HUMAN UNIQUENESS, SHOULD ALSO BE A CHIEF INSTRUMENT OF DEHUMANIZATION" Eric Hoffer.

Yes Words have ruined more souls than any devil's agency particularly when this words are LIES and are attributed to God.

ITS A GULLIBLE WORLD.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 2:43am On May 14, 2016
Following, Rilwayne001 and Demmzy15, make una come oo shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Empiree: 4:13am On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
my brother, Allah is not the God in the bible, the nature of God in the bible is Crystal clear from the true God we know in the bible, christ die for us. May God guide us in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Rilwayne001: 5:13am On May 14, 2016
[b] Perhaps this is a memo to rilwayne001..?lol. And I must confess, this is really an eye opener. I learnt a lot again here.

It would have been better - like I used to tell these fellows that they should utilize the time they use in foraying into Islam to study their religion more.

Truthman2012 has been here for a while and he never created a thread to preach what Christianity teaches. All he does with his countless monikers is to keep preaching hate against Islam. He has nothing to offer us about Christianity with his countless monikers, but he has hatred to preach for us about Islam https://www.nairaland.com/truthman2012

I say: could it be because there really is nothing to preach about the Bible or the fear of the rebuttal he would get from atheist or even we Muslims on the board? Or perhaps he doesn't even believe what he profess? Or he is scared of his fellow that have this contradictory view about Christianity?

Same thing applies to Annunaki. He used to be "jagoon" before switching account to what he currently is. He's been here since 2008 with no reasonable thread about Jesus and Christianity except Muhammad and Islam. Like for real is it that these people have more faith in Muhammad and Islam that Jesus and Christianity to the extent that they have nothing to offer to the latter?

Truth is, they are all confused. They are all doubting their beliefs. Dolphin heart a unitarian Christian doesn't have the same belief with jman05 a Jehovah witness. Truthman2012 a Trinity believer who is allergic to anything outside his own church, who is also allergic to Catholic it's member doesn't have the same believe with Annunaki who doesn't believe in Trinity.

From JW to Catholic-anglican-protestans to deeper life, redeem church, white garments, C and S, celestial church and so on and the confusion continues. With over 30000 Christian denomination in the world, it is evident that there are lots problem in Christianity. However these fellows are not ready to explain or proffer solution to this problems but are quick to dabble into Islam.

And the most ridiculous part is that they hardly read their Bible and in return are ignorant of a lot of lies and contradictions in it.

Just take a look at how Matthew lied in your post. The Bible has been a fraud right from Genesis to revelation. Ask Annunaki or parisbookaddict to come and clear this now and they will have nothing to say except insult. Muhammad this, Allah that.. Smh

Once again, thank you brother for this thread. This thread should adjust their thinking capacity if actually they have an active brain.

smiley [/b]

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 5:31am On May 14, 2016
if analice107 is called here to clear the issue of how the writer of matthew lied, she will have nothing to say except insults or dabble into islam, so much confusion in christianity.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 6:13am On May 14, 2016
Guys am always on the side of TRUTH. Dont worry we will soon put a lid on their lips. The worst is for them to remain obstinate while they keep proofing their being FANATICAL LUNATICS. A nuisance to our world. WE DONT NEED THIS KIND OF PEOPLE WITH SUCH PERVERSE MIND SET who cant even patronize the world in believing in their choosen faith how ever dumb it may be except bashing others. WHAT AN ART OF FOOLISHNESS!!.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by analice107: 7:23am On May 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
if analice107 is called here to clear the issue of how the writer of matthew lied, she will have nothing to say except insults or dabble into islam, so much confusion in christianity.
lol. Kabir, out with it, you want to have a conversation with me. You dont need to pretend.
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 7:32am On May 14, 2016
analice107:

lol. Kabir, out with it, you want to have a conversation with me. You dont need to pretend.

Yes, i want you to clear up that ish...
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by analice107: 8:26am On May 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yes, i want you to clear up that ish...
What is ish?
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 14, 2016
analice107:

What is ish?

Lol, i learnt that language from girls, well because you are pretending not to know, by ish i mean issue.
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by analice107: 8:33am On May 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, i learnt that language from girls, well because you are pretending not to know, by ish i mean issue.
Okay, what is the issue?
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 8:36am On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Okay, what is the issue?

Read the op, where it talked on Matthew quoting hosea out of context.
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by analice107: 8:42am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=45605493]
Read the op, where it talked on Matthew quoting hosea out of context.[/quot
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by analice107: 8:51am On May 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Read the op, where it talked on Matthew quoting hosea out of context.
The Ops is just being Verbose.
Kabir. Lets start like this, be sincere and answer me and we will take it from there, step by step.
Why do Muslims, anytime they want to kill a Christian first of all present him or her with a choice, "Deny Christ or die?"

3 Likes

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Kabir. Lets start like this, be sincere and answer me and we will take it from there, step by step.
Why do Muslims, anytime they want to kill a Christian first of all present him or her with a choice, "Deny Christ or die?"

THESE BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE AMONG THE FUNNIEST RUNNING HELTER SKELTER ON PLANET EARTH. YOUR ARE BEING ASKED ABOUT MATTHEW AND YOU ARE TALKING SOMETHING ELSE. IS THIS HOW ASTRAY YOU GUYS TRUELY ARE. WHAT A PITY THIESE OUT CROP OF CHRISTIANITY. YOUR SKULLS HAVE BEEN SCREWED AND NAILED WITH ALL KINDS OF RUBBISH.

How has the question you just ask have anything to do with what was been asked you to defend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Readers, hope you can see? Just as i predicted, I asked her to give me her views about the Matthew vs Hosea ish, all she could say is "The Ops is just being Verbose" then jumps on Muslims, wAllahi these guys are predictable, but Ana why don't you leave Muslims out of this and asnwer a question that is pointing to Christianity as a fraud?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 14, 2016
There is this verse in the Quran after meticulous study that explains when falsehood enconters TRUTH.

"Nay, We hurl the TRUTH against falshood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! AH! WOE BE TO YOU FOR THE (FALSE) THINGS YE ASCRIBE (TO US). Quran 21: 18.

Why did the writer of Matthew play on deception and attribute it to God.

Whatever 'GOD' you may claim Matthew believe in does not change the TRUTH that he is FRAUDULENT just like all of you.

4 Likes

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by malvisguy212: 9:13am On May 14, 2016
WORDWORLD:
So,

Peter answered and said to him (Jesus Christ),"EVEN IF ALL ARE MADE TO STUMBLE BECAUSE OF YOU, I WILL NEVER BE MADE TO STUMBLE.'" Matthew 26: 33

Rilwayne 001, did you know what Jesus Christ's response was to his supposed 'FOREMOST DISCIPLE PETER', according to the Bible?

Jesus said to him (Peter), "Assuredly, I say to you that this night before the rooster crows, you will DENY ME THREE TIMES" Matthew 26 : 34.

Was Jesus refering to Peter as being FAITHLESS, A LIAR, A HYPOCRITE?

Why would Jesus have boldly told his foremost disciple Peter looking at him straight in the eye ball, Peter to whom miracles upon miracles and upon miracles were performed before his eyes by Jesus Christ, that he, Peter will 3 times tell LIES, DENY his suppose master Jesus Christ at the most crucial moment, the time Peter was meant be proofing his CHRISTIANITY, faith in CHRIST.

Or did Jesus Christ teach his disciples the art of telling lies? Was that why Jesus said Peter will DENY him because he, Peter has mastered the art from, Christ?

Jesus didn't teach us to be telling LIES but he taught us that THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS SET US FREE?

We should understand that for anybody to deny Christ while professing being a Christian means he or she is a HYPOCRITE.

RE-EMPHASIZING BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE POINT I WANT TO MAKE.
So, Christ said to Peter the 'FOREMOST CHRISTIAN' that he, Peter will tell LIES, not once which could be excused, not twice which we could say its a repeated mistake but thrice which is a CONFIRMATION of a DENIAL of Christ. Proofing where Peter truely had always stood and have been walking all along with Christ, as just being without FAITH in Christ, OBVIOUSLY. Jesus knew all along that he was surrounded by FAITHLESS, infact 12 HYPOCRITES according to the way the story is related in the Bible.

So, Rilwayne 001, guess what,

Peter (insisted and) said to Christ "Even if I have to die with you, I WILL NOT DENY YOU!" AND SO SAID ALL THE DISCIPLES. Matthew 26 : 35

Hmm really?!!! 

Then, came the test of FAITH. And no matter how much a tortoise pretends to be a turtle, it must drown when made to justify itself in the waters because its not being TRUE to itself but FALSE. 

Jesus Christ was sentenced to die on the cross like a CRIMINAL after being sold by one of the 12 hypocrites who have all along paraded themselves as his disciples.  

Do not misunderstand me.

I am not mocking Christ by saying, him being sentenced to die on the cross like a 'CRIMINAL' . For in TRUTH the cross was meant for only criminals and according to the Bible he was crucified along with Two other criminals.

To make matters clear, we also read in the same Bible that a PAGAN, A ROMAN GOVERNOR , BY THE NAME PILATE who never had any business with Christ like Peter did and the rest of they so called disciples too. He, Pilate didn't follow Christ through his journeys and his delivering of sermons on mountains high, never ate from the five loaves of bread and fish that fed thousands, nor witnessed Christ's other numerous miracles. PILATE DID NOT DENY CHRIST BUT ACKNOWLEGDED HIM TO BE INNOCENT AND A JUST PERSON AND NOT BEING A CRIMINAL.
Hence its no mockery from my part.

Rilwayne 001 just keep on reading,

Pilate said, "what then shall I do with Jesus who is also the Christ? They said let him be crucified. Then the governor said 'why, what evil has he done?" But they cried out all the more saying. Let Him be CRUCIFIED!"..........(Pilates response was) "I AM INNOCENT OF THE BLOOD OF THIS JUST PERSON. YOU SEE TO IT". Matthew 27 : 22 - 24   

INNOCENT and a JUST man acccording to Pilate and didn't want anything to do with how they intend to treat Jesus. That is as far has Pilate's conscience and power could fight for the innocent and just Christ even though a pagan who stands to gain not a grain in the Kingdom of heaven, didn't deny Christ. 

What was the conscience of Peter and they remaining disciples?

your problem hear is why did peter who was one of jesus favorite deny christ ? Let me ask you, when peter say he will follow jesus to wherever He goes, What was jesus reply to peter ?
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by malvisguy212: 9:21am On May 14, 2016
WORDWORLD:
There is this verse in the Quran after meticulous study that explains when falsehood enconters TRUTH.

"Nay, We hurl the TRUTH against falshood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! AH! WOE BE TO YOU FOR THE (FALSE) THINGS YE ASCRIBE (TO US). Quran 21: 18.

why did Allah lied in his prophecy?

Surah 8:65: “If there are twenty amongst
you, patient and persevering, they will
vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they
will vanquish a thousand of the
Unbelievers.”

Twenty muslims to defect two hundred unbelievers, the muslims do not believe in Allah prophecy, so they complain:

Ishaq: 326:
“Abdullah told me that when this verse
came down it was a shock to the
Muslims who took it hard. They were
afraid, as the odds were too great. So
Allah relieved them and cancelled the
verse with another: ‘Now has Allah
relieved you and He knows that there is a
weakness among you, so if there are 100
(rather than 20) they shall vanquish
200.’”

Allah had to abrogate his prophecy with another:

Surah 8:66:“If there are a hundred of you,
patient and persevering, they will
vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand,
they will vanquish two thousand.”

From twenty men , Allah deceitful increase it to hundred men. Isn't it funny that after just one verse of allah prophecy, he abrogate in the next verse ? This is the mistake Allah made and he quickly adjust it.

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by malvisguy212: 9:26am On May 14, 2016
There are also other instances in the Qur’an that shows that Allah does not know the outcome of the future with certainty. For example the

Qur’an declares in Surah 3:144:
Muhammad is no more than a Messenger,
and indeed many Messengers have passed
away before him. If he dies or is killed,
will you then turn back on your heels as
disbelievers? And he who turns back on his
heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah,
and Allah will give reward to those who are
grateful (Hilali-Khan)

Muhammad was not only Allah’s greatest
prophet but he was also his final and favorite
prophet. Yet, Allah was uncertain about the
manner of Muhammad’s death. The phrase, “If
he dies or is killed” in Arabic is “Fa-in mata
awo kutila.” This verse demonstrates that Allah
did not know whether Muhammad will die a
natural death (Mata) or be killed by
someone (Kutila). Thus, Allah was unable to
affirm the exact manner of Muhammad’s death. That is why there is not a single prophecy in the Qur’an that details the manner of Muhammad’s death.
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
why did Allah lied in his prophecy?

Surah 8:65: “If there are twenty amongst
you, patient and persevering, they will
vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they
will vanquish a thousand of the
Unbelievers.”

Twenty muslims to defect two hundred unbelievers, the muslims do not believe in Allah prophecy, so they complain:

Ishaq: 326:
“Abdullah told me that when this verse
came down it was a shock to the
Muslims who took it hard. They were
afraid, as the odds were too great. So
Allah relieved them and cancelled the
verse with another: ‘Now has Allah
relieved you and He knows that there is a
weakness among you, so if there are 100
(rather than 20) they shall vanquish
200.’”

Allah had to abrogate his prophecy with another:

Surah 8:66:“If there are a hundred of you,
patient and persevering, they will
vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand,
they will vanquish two thousand.”

From twenty men , Allah deceitful increase it to hundred men. Isn't it funny that after just one verse of allah prophecy, he abrogate in the next verse ? This is the mistake Allah made and he quickly adjust it.
malvisguy212:
There are also other instances in the Qur’an that shows that Allah does not know the outcome of the future with certainty. For example the
Qur’an declares in Surah 3:144:
Muhammad is no more than a Messenger,
and indeed many Messengers have passed
away before him. If he dies or is killed,
will you then turn back on your heels as
disbelievers? And he who turns back on his
heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah,
and Allah will give reward to those who are
grateful (Hilali-Khan)
Muhammad was not only Allah’s greatest
prophet but he was also his final and favorite
prophet. Yet, Allah was uncertain about the
manner of Muhammad’s death. The phrase, “If
he dies or is killed” in Arabic is “Fa-in mata
awo kutila.” This verse demonstrates that Allah
did not know whether Muhammad will die a
natural death (Mata) or be killed by
someone (Kutila). Thus, Allah was unable to
affirm the exact manner of Muhammad’s death. That is why there is not a single prophecy in the Qur’an that details the manner of Muhammad’s death.

Readers can you see this one again? Why dont you leave islam out of this and answer a question that points to Christianity as a fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by analice107: 9:59am On May 14, 2016
WORDWORLD:

THESE BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE AMONG THE FUNNIEST RUNNING HELTER SKELTER ON PLANET EARTH. YOUR ARE BEING ASKED ABOUT MATTHEW AND YOU ARE TALKING SOMETHING ELSE. IS THIS HOW ASTRAY YOU GUYS TRUELY ARE. WHAT A PITY THIESE OUT CROP OF CHRISTIANITY. YOUR SKULLS HAVE BEEN SCREWED AND NAILED WITH ALL KINDS OF RUBBISH.

How has the question you just ask have anything to do with what was been asked you to defend.
Sir, thank you for the insult. but you didn't mention me, i have a reason why i asked Kabir that question. A discussion just started and am not shy sir. I will answer him.
If you want to talk to me, mention me, i don't believe in Screeching. You screech and throw insults just to upset your opponent to back away from the discussion, then you beat your chest and say you won.
If you are intelligent and can engage in a discussion, calm down and be sensible. No tantrums, no insults, just questions and answers.
Once again, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Amberon: 10:05am On May 14, 2016
Who is fooling who? Shiites and whatever have been killing themselves for centuries. You don't see Christians killing each other. who is confused here??
lexiconkabir:
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Amberon: 10:08am On May 14, 2016
are you dumb??

why do you keep writing incomprehensible words?
WORDWORLD:

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by malvisguy212: 10:09am On May 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Readers can you see this one again? Why dont you leave islam out of this and answer a question that points to Christianity as a fraud?
I ask the op question, let him answer, that's were we will began.

The quranic verse I paste, the embarrassing thing about Allah prophecy is that both verse 65 and 66, the believers are ask to be patience and preserving, so the fault can not come from them BUT allah.

The truth is that not only Allah was powerless
but he was also learning as he went along. He
was learning by trial and error. He had to
quickly change the ratio from 1:10 to 1:2
because he did not understand and did not
know the makeup of his warriors. Allah was
totally ignorant. The fact that the changes made is quite significant , from 1:10 to 1:2 only serves to prove Allah’s gross miscalculations. And in the end, he had to dishonorably abrogate his own prophecy in the Mother of all books , the Holy Qur’an. The existence of even one failed prophecy in the Qur’an is sufficient to prove that the Qur’an is not the Word of God.
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2016
Amberon:
Who is fooling who? Shiites and whatever have been killing themselves for centuries. You don't see Christians killing each other. who is confused here??

This is another one here again, gosh!! U guys are all the same, all what you guys have been doing is leaving the main topic and jump down to Muslims, why dont you leave Muslims out of this and clear up the question posed at you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Amberon: 10:11am On May 14, 2016
how pathetic and brain dead can Muslims be. Even their Quran says Mohammed didn't make heaven. Your deranged prophet is hell while you speak in favor of him. Do you also drink camel piss??
WORDWORLD:

Whatever 'GOD' you may claim Matthew believe in does not change the TRUTH that he is FRAUDULENT just like all of you.
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
I ask the op question, let him answer, that's were we will began begin.

The quranic verse I paste, the embarrassing thing about Allah prophecy is that both verse 65 and 66, the believers are ask to be patience and preserving, so the fault can not come from them BUT allah.

The truth is that not only Allah was powerless
but he was also learning as he went along. He
was learning by trial and error. He had to change the ratio from 1:10 to 1:2
because he did not understand and did not
know the makeup of his warriors. Allah was
totally ignorant. The fact that the changes made is quite significant , from 1:10 to 1:2 only serves to prove Allah’s gross miscalculations. And in the end, he had to dishonorably abrogate his own prophecy in the Mother of all books , the Holy Qur’an. The existence of even one failed prophecy in the Qur’an is sufficient to prove that the Qur’an is not the Word of God.

Ok we've heard you, why did matthew quote hosea out of context?
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2016
analice107:

Sir, thank you for the insult. but you didn't mention me, i have a reason why i asked Kabir that question. A discussion just started and am not shy sir. I will answer him.
If you want to talk to me, mention me, i don't believe in Screeching. You screech and throw insults just to upset your opponent to back away from the discussion, then you beat your chest and say you won.
If you are intelligent and can engage in a discussion, calm down and be sensible. No tantrums, no insults, just questions and answers.
Once again, thank you.

We dont need to know why you asked that illogical question, just do what you were conjured up here to do.
Re: Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. by malvisguy212: 10:25am On May 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok we've heard you, why did matthew quote hosea out of context?
this is not the first time matthew is using israel as jesus, matthew is not ignoring the context, matthew is a jews he understand the context more than anyone.
Matthew is not ignoring context: he is comparing Jesus’ ministry with Israel’s history and the promises those very contexts evoke. He may extend analogies further than we generally do today, but he read the context better than most of his critics have!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Atheists Are Hypocrites / Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.