Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. (10649 Views)

2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / The Moon Will Rise Tonight / .::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dear Friends,
THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR.
GOD has been showing to me consistently by numerous visions and has asked me to go and warn people that

1.The SUN will soon turn to darkness.
2. and the MOON will soon turn to red like blood.
3. strange occurencies/appearances will be in the skies.

This events will soon happen and all eyes will see them. When you see it, you shall know that truly the messiah (JESUS CHRIST) is coming to rapture the glorious church.

REPENT in CHRIST JESUS and prepare in absolute holiness, righteousness and repentance. shalom. Joel 2:31, Mathew 24:29-31, Rev 6:12-17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2013
Meteor exploded into Russia and the people were afraid for the sight of the coming meteor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBvotWfR3j4

Luke 21:26
Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Repent and prepare for the return of Jesus Christ. The words of God as given in the bible are fast fulfilling before our eyes. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by ooman(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2013
dont be so dumb, meteor shower is not a new thing

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
ooman: dont be so dumb, meteor shower is not a new thing

I hope your comment will change when you see the sun turned to darkness and the moon turned to blood.

Nobody can pretend not to see that events are happening so fast and so strangely these days and men are afraid because of what are happening
and they dont know what might happen next.

This was the same way Noah warned people and they gave glossed away the message God was passing.

Messiah is coming. Repent and be saved. Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by ooman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
annyplenty:

I hope your comment will change when you see the sun turned to darkness and the moon turned to blood.

Nobody can pretend not to see that events are happening so fast and so strangely these days and men are afraid because of what are happening

This was the same way Noah warned people and they gave glossed away the message God was passing.

i cant believe u believe the sh.it you are spitting out.

Dont worry about Noah's people, hell is the perfect place to spend eternity

2 Likes

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
ooman:

i cant believe u believe the sh.it you are spitting out.

Dont worry about Noah's people, hell is the perfect place to spend eternity

Then, kindly dont derail the thread. it is meant to call people to seek HEAVEN, and not hell, before it is too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by ooman(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
annyplenty:

Then, kindly dont derail the thread. it is meant to call people to seek HEAVEN, and not hell, before it is too late.

heaven, hell, what is the difference. both are boring places to spend eternity

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ooman keep ur views to urself jare.

@Annyplenty, it is well o.

God is saving those he wants to save because not all can be saved and I pray that im one of them.

The signs that God is trying to save people are also there.

It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Noah's flood did not happen in the biblical sense
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Joagbaje(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
annyplenty:

The bible is more current than tomorrow's news paper. These signs are only beginning . The real sorrow will take place after rapture. Heaven will lose its lights

2 Peter 3:10-11
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by ooman(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

The bible is more current than tomorrow's news paper. These signs are only beginning . The real sorrow will take place after rapture. Heaven will lose its lights
2 Peter 3:10-11
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Xtians are the dumbest people on earth. The bible is full of lucky guesses, so is tb joshua.

2 Likes

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

Xtians are the dumbest people on earth. The bible is full of lucky guesses, so is tb joshua.

go and tell d nigerian navygrin
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2013
ooman:

Please, don't derail this thread. there are many other threads, especially for people who share the same believe as you share. You can go there and make your contributions there. Please, once again, leave this one for those who are heaven conscious and who are called to prepare for rapture. thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2014
THE PROPHECY OF JOEL WILL SOON COME TO PASS. JOEL 2:28-30

REPENT AND BE CONVERTED BE THE DOOR OF SALVATION IS SHUT.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by tpia5: 2:16am On Jul 11, 2014
hmm
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
The more God is trying to wake us up, the deeper we sleep.

No wonder, Jesus told the pharisees that they could predict the weather but could not discern the signs of His coming,

Even, The SUN is preparing for The Day Of The Lord.

JESUS is coming. Repent and live in Holiness and Righteous.

Rapture is imminent.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by johnwell(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
abeg no vex, when was the last time you treated typhoid? I think you need check-up.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by finofaya: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2014
And the moon was lit when the sun shone not. What about the earth? Any word on whether it'll freeze over in the absence of the sun?

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joel 2:31-32

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
KJV

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
A LOT OF STRANGE OCCURENCES ARE HAPPENING TO BOTH THE SUN, THE MOON AND ACROSS THE SOLAR SYSTEMS.

JESUS is coming. Even the sun is preparing for the coming but men want to be adamant.

In the time of Noah, as stubborn as goat was, it entered the ark but men continued with their drinking and merry making until flood swept them away. Are you going to be the one to fulfil the prophecy of 'as it was in the days of noah, so shall it be when the son of man shall come. are you going to be among the majority that will face destruction as the flood destroyed many or areyou going to be among the few that will escape at rapture just as only few found the ark of noah and escape.

JESUS is coming. Nobody can claim ignorance any more. Ebola is announcing the coming. Earthquakes are announcing the coming. The weather is announcing the coming. the animals are announcing the coming and yet, men are pretending not to hear. Nobody can claim ignorance anymore.

www.jesuscoming1..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by nora544: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
How long you will write this fake!

2 Likes

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by johnstin(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
annyplenty:

A LOT OF STRANGE OCCURENCES ARE HAPPENING TO BOTH THE SUN, THE MOON AND ACROSS THE SOLAR SYSTEMS.

JESUS is coming. Even the sun is preparing for the coming but men want to be adamant.

In the time of Noah, as stubborn as goat was, it entered the ark but men continued with their drinking and merry making until flood swept them away. Are you going to be the one to fulfil the prophecy of 'as it was in the days of noah, so shall it be when the son of man shall come. are you going to be among the majority that will face destruction as the flood destroyed many or areyou going to be among the few that will escape at rapture just as only few found the ark of noah and escape.

JESUS is coming. Nobody can claim ignorance any more. Ebola is announcing the coming. Earthquakes are announcing the coming. The weather is announcing the coming. the animals are announcing the coming and yet, men are pretending not to hear. Nobody can claim ignorance anymore.

www.jesuscoming1..com

GOD bless you abundantly. Keep up the good work. Anyone that has read these messages will have no excuse on the Great Judgement Day.

I can say emphatically that JESUS will soon come. And it will not be funny for those left behind. I repeat, It will not be funny. People, run for you life and accept JESUS before it's too late.
Annyplenty you are executing your assignment diligently. Heaven awaits you and all of us that heed the divine call.
I thank GOD for giving me the chance to heed the call. By HIS grace, money, fame, position, lust or any other worldly thing and sin will not make me fall.

GOD bless you all.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
johnstin:

GOD bless you abundantly. Keep up the good work. Anyone that has read these messages will have no excuse on the Great Judgement Day.

I can say emphatically that JESUS will soon come. And it will not be funny for those left behind. I repeat, It will not be funny. People, run for you life and accept JESUS before it's too late.
Annyplenty you are executing your assignment diligently. Heaven awaits you and all of us that heed the divine call.
I thank GOD for giving me the chance to heed the call. By HIS grace, money, fame, position, lust or any other worldly thing and sin will not make me fall.

GOD bless you all.

Thank you and God bless you too.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Revelations 6: 12-17

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

JESUS is coming.
REPENTANCE AND HOLINESS is the way

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2015
The Day of the Lord is near! Turn to God quickly.

Jesus is coming.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by johnw74: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2015
There will be a total eclipse of the sun in late March,
and there will be a blood red moon in early April.
I don't know if anything will happen shortly after that,
but I know from scripture that Jesus will return during a time when there will be much lawlessness.
He could come soon, months or years from now.

I thought Elijah and another Prophet were to preach in Israel, on the streets of Jerusalem,
before or around that time to bring Jews to Jesus.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by gatiano(m): 4:29am On Jan 29, 2015
They already did, You are just not paying attention, or simply you take religion diversity too serious. Elijah had been taking and had talked for 80 years now, and after He ascended, His students continued. Elijah Muhammad. Louis Farrakhan in The Nation of Islam. Another African from the Batswana tribe has backed them up with the universal truth, the sacred truth that had been hidden from Man for eons.

johnw74:
There will be a total eclipse of the sun in late March,
and there will be a blood red moon in early April.
I don't know if anything will happen shortly after that,
but I know from scripture that Jesus will return during a time when there will be much lawlessness.
He could come soon, months or years from now.

I thought Elijah and another Prophet were to preach in Israel, on the streets of Jerusalem,
before or around that time to bring Jews to Jesus.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by gatiano(m): 4:40am On Jan 29, 2015
You do have to ask GOD very carefully about the rapture, and you must ensure that it is GOD by asking a close question that only you know, a very tight question. only GOD and you can know since GOD is sitted on the throne of your temple, and your temple is your body.

Only Paul talked about the rapture, nobody else, Not Jesus, not Mark, mathew, John or the entire Torah. Who is Paul? was he among any of the disciples or apostles? No!
Why will The Bible say "The meek will inherit the earth" only to be raptured away somewhere? Why do the muslims use the word "Hereafter"? investigate.
annyplenty:
Dear Friends,
THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR.
GOD has been showing to me consistently by numerous visions and has asked me to go and warn people that

1.The SUN will soon turn to darkness.
2. and the MOON will soon turn to red like blood.
3. strange occurencies/appearances will be in the skies.

This events will soon happen and all eyes will see them. When you see it, you shall know that truly the messiah (JESUS CHRIST) is coming to rapture the glorious church.

REPENT in CHRIST JESUS and prepare in absolute holiness, righteousness and repentance. shalom. Joel 2:31, Mathew 24:29-31, Rev 6:12-17
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by johnw74: 5:26am On Jan 29, 2015
gatiano:
They already did, You are just not paying attention, or simply you take religion diversity too serious. Elijah had been taking and had talked for 80 years now, and after He ascended, His students continued. Elijah Muhammad. Louis Farrakhan in The Nation of Islam. Another African from the Batswana tribe has backed them up with the universal truth, the sacred truth that had been hidden from Man for eons.

That's your belief, it's not mine from the Bible.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2015
johnw74:

That's your belief, it's not mine from the Bible.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2015
gatiano:
You do have to ask GOD very carefully about the rapture, and you must ensure that it is GOD by asking a close question that only you know, a very tight question. only GOD and you can know since GOD is sitted on the throne of your temple, and your temple is your body.

Only Paul talked about the rapture, nobody else, Not Jesus, not Mark, mathew, John or the entire Torah. Who is Paul? was he among any of the disciples or apostles? No!
Why will The Bible say "The meek will inherit the earth" only to be raptured away somewhere? Why do the muslims use the word "Hereafter"? investigate.

Isaiah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Zephaniah and Zechariah talked about rapture in the old testament.
Jesus Christ, Paul, John and Peter talked about rapture in the new testament.

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by gatiano(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
only paul mentioned rapture. and pls kindly give me the verses. and i said investigate.
annyplenty:

Isaiah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Zephaniah and Zechariah talked about rapture in the old testament.
Jesus Christ, Paul, John and Peter talked about rapture in the new testament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity / The Beauty Of Mathematics / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.