Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (766 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by Khudus(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2016
If u ar working at a company wit ur better half..u later got married to her. Chairman called u dat one of u mst resign. She is collectin #100,000,nd u #50,000, u ar d breadwinner of ur family,likewise her...wat wil u do?
Re: Help! by NaijaProxyBase: 5:27am On May 14, 2016
No advice for you. I won't dare take such silly move of marrying my coworker without first asking if such is allowed in the company. You are both dumb not to have asked.

Your name says it all grin
Re: Help! by Nova15: 5:34am On May 14, 2016
You resign and search for another job na
Re: Help! by firstking01(m): 5:39am On May 14, 2016
Since her salary is bettern than yours, you go look for something else and be doing na and lerra kwantinue with the work, haba, kini big deal??...pepole be asking whats 1+1 since the time immemoriaL.
Re: Help! by Nobody: 5:47am On May 14, 2016
This is not even a real problem.. cool
Re: Help! by Khudus(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2016
NaijaProxyBase:
No advice for you. I won't dare take such silly move of marrying my coworker without first asking if such is allowed in the company. You are both dumb not to have asked.

Your name says it all grin
lol...nd who tel u am d one experiecing d drama?Pls take life easy for u to last longer...u had a good reply,bt d end shows a typical nigerian blood
Re: Help! by NaijaProxyBase: 6:17am On May 14, 2016
Sorry my nigga. The thing be say I don dey online since 1, so i come flex a little on romance section and i saw ur thread, dat question just vex me lol... make i go sleep ooo.
Khudus:

lol...nd who tel u am d one experiecing d drama?Pls take life easy for u to last longer...u had a good reply,bt d end shows a typical nigerian blood
Re: Help! by Nobody: 6:42am On May 14, 2016
You really don't need any advice op.

For you to even work 2gether in same company means there's a lot you can tolerate bcus ur boss will toast ur wife and threaten to sac her if she refuse to play along. And she too would be tolerant enough to take off her eyes when other skimpy-skirt girls try to seduce you. For her to earn above you means she's ur boss and may even control u in d office.

So if your level of tolerance and understanding each other could be as high as that, then agreeing to let her stay and earn 100k while u stay home shdnt be a problem

1 Like

Re: Help! by AfroKnight: 7:38am On May 14, 2016
Brace yourself and resign. She earns more and it is logical for your to accept her help.

Whether you would regret this or not depends on the character of the woman though. Some wives are so acidic they'll make life unbearable for their husbands who temporarily depend on them for cash.

Time for you to go job hunting. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

See What Will Happen When U Dump A Girl / Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady / The Nairaland Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.