Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

She Said ''visit An Unbeliver Instead Of Christian Broda .reason.true Or False. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said ''visit An Unbeliver Instead Of Christian Broda .reason.true Or False. (663 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said ''visit An Unbeliver Instead Of Christian Broda .reason.true Or False. by pacretus(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2016
a christian lady said she'd prefer visiting an unbeliver than a christian broin the house.
Reasons being that when the pervert sex demon crawls into the worldly guy,you just need to say stop and he'll stop(or atleast with jesus' name attached).
But SOME christian brothers na fire fire.
Ones you've xchanged ur greetings,he offers u a sit, demands a holy hug(saying''d bible tells us to give ourselves holy kisse(s)].he asks about ur family,church service.before you say jesus is lord,he's all over you.parting your dress into 2 daughter dresses.
He's like a baby who hasn't been fed for 3 days,even when you shout stop.
If you say aahhh!! Brother are you tryna rape me He'll say ahh no na,please don't shout. i love you sister so so so.i just didn't knw how to say it.
Finally u managed to push him out and run like joseph(JOSEPHINE).next sunday you'll hear people wispering ur name in every corner.then a jealous brother who is crushing on you tells u what he heard about u.in his mind he's sayn oh God let it not be true.''brother 4so said you came to his house to seduce him.u r all smiles nd lik '' who cares,but deep down u hurting.
So might she be right?.
NB:i imagined some parts.
Re: She Said ''visit An Unbeliver Instead Of Christian Broda .reason.true Or False. by faith551(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2016
Hehehehehehe, na joke be dis, a so called worldly guy will have the magic botton, you wnt even know when u get ur cloths off the way,or why is he called worldly??
Re: She Said ''visit An Unbeliver Instead Of Christian Broda .reason.true Or False. by pacretus(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
faith551:
Hehehehehehe, na joke be dis, a so called worldly guy will have the magic botton, you wnt even know when u get ur cloths off the way,or why is he called worldly??
might sound like a joke but it isn't one.
She was dead serious saying it.
She ment to say that worldly guys are gentle when high.
But christian brothers are very aggressive when their thing is high..they lose control.
The moral of her story is becare when visiting a christian brother.
NB:hey!my sisters in christ visit a wordly guy at ur own peril.
Re: She Said ''visit An Unbeliver Instead Of Christian Broda .reason.true Or False. by faith551(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2016
pacretus:
might sound like a joke but it isn't one.
She was dead serious saying it.
She ment to say that worldly guys are gentle when high.
But christian brothers are very aggressive when their thing is high..they lose control.
The moral of her story is becare when visiting a christian brother.
NB:hey!my sisters in christ visit a wordly guy at ur own peril.

ok

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Feels A Guy Is Too Good For Her... / Relationship Or Situationship? / Is She For Real? Or just an attention seeker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.