Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) (19402 Views)

Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by Mutuwa(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2016
Welcome sir
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by Hysmady(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2016
Galant man,Galant General, Galant Presido...
Welcome back sir cool
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by aimuan(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2016
Why did him come back nan?why not go to US to tell them how we are fantastically corrupt?useless president.i regret ever supporting u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2016
Welcome back my president grin...oya come and solve fuel issue before u travel again..atleast u go solve fuel issue before u travel again and leave us in darkness grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by oshare2015(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2016
Buharia okechukwu the Daura President abeg we the 5% wey no vote u dey suffer pass people wey vote abeg bring back corruption because all men r nt smiling... No money no fuel no light I wish u dey hear word.... Tse Tse fly
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by flokii: 8:32am On May 14, 2016
calaway:
Since his presence has started irritate the world so much so that the Cameron abused him mercilessly. I am sure he will not be in a hurry to parade his idle effigy around the world anymore.

What is ur point exactly?

Why mince words? Nigerians are fantastically corrupt 100% true.. Did Cameron lie? NO

Or how do you explain d billions of dollors shared during d last elections.. Keep deceiving ursef you hear? I dunno wat you people gain painting urselves saints

How many britons or other europeans do you see stashing cash in their homes or carting away with public funds to develop other countries

Continue living in self-denial.. Everyone knows Nigeria is a terribly corrupt nation and God willing We will put a.stop to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2016
News.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by Krismart(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2016
He is back to prepare for next travel; "HIV awareness program" in Norway next month

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by lukency(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2016
Welcome back my humble president.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by Raydos: 8:40am On May 14, 2016
nigeria's economy is deteriorating very
rapidly, since our president has became Tourist we're yet to see any notable change,,, here in ogun, no light since last two weeks ? ?
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by jericco1(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2016
at least his visit led to cameron calling Nigeria 'a fantastically corrupt country'
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by lukency(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
Welcome back my fantastically incuruptable president.Wel meaning Nigerianx are strongly with u under d sun nd in d rain.May you triumph over your enemies sir.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by calaway: 8:53am On May 14, 2016
flokii:

What is ur point exactly?

Why mince words? Nigerians are fantastically corrupt 100% true.. Did Cameron lie? NO

Or how do you explain d billions of dollors shared during d last elections.. Keep deceiving ursef you hear? I dunno wat you people gain painting urselves saints

How many britons or other europeans do you see stashing cash in their homes or carting away with public funds to develop other countries

Continue living in self-denial.. Everyone knows Nigeria is a terribly corrupt nation and God willing We will put a.stop to it

Me my family and many people in this in this unjust society are far from Corrupt, we are God fearing good people who add value to any system....thus we reject that tag...so if you and your family are corrupt and parasitic as you proudly declare... Then SHAME is your lot!!!! You all need to be reoriented and punished in likeness to your crook...
Back to the matter Buhari will and is constantly abused and secretly despised by the heads of western nations he goes to bother in his junkets.
More of the deserved aspersions on the person of this visionless directionless self acclaimed corruption crusader will be revealed in future even as the society fades into turmoil and disintegration
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by flokii: 9:00am On May 14, 2016
calaway:

Me my family and many people in this in this unjust society are far from Corrupt, we are God fearing good people who add value to any system....thus we reject that tag...so if you and your family are corrupt and parasitic as you proudly declare... Then SHAME is your lot!!!! You all need to be reoriented and punished in likeness to your crook...
Back to the matter Buhari will and is constantly abused and secretly despised by the heads of western nations he goes to bother in his junkets.
More of the deserved aspersions on the person of this visionless directionless self acclaimed corruption crusader will be revealed in future even as the society fades into turmoil and disintegration

Ok.. I think I know your type

Believing they are righteous not minding attrocities committed by the next man... Buh quick to condemn those who stand against those attrocities

You seem to be enjoying your "perfect world".. So I wnt bother you
Jst so you know.. Cameron didn't lie. It's what they see they say, they dnt suffer & smile

#peace
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by calaway: 9:14am On May 14, 2016
flokii:

Ok.. I think I know your type

Believing they are righteous not minding attrocities committed by the next man... Buh quick to condemn those who stand against those attrocities

You seem to be enjoying your "perfect world".. So I wnt bother you
Jst so you know.. Cameron didn't lie. It's what they see they say, they dnt suffer & smile

#peace

Your type is the problem of this wicked society you believe every person is as corrupt as you are or understands the need for some corruption for this reason you mad Buhari are not clamoring to resettle agatu people on their land where the murderous invaders are still grazing their cattle 3 month after.
Satanic people..

Back to the matter even Cameron admitted inappropriate utterance and withdrew his folly making a uturn...but obviously you regret that he did this cos u are truly corrupt
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by flokii: 9:27am On May 14, 2016
calaway:

Your type is the problem of this wicked society you believe every person is as corrupt as you are or understands the need for some corruption for this reason you mad Buhari are not clamoring to resettle agatu people on their land where the murderous invaders are still grazing their cattle 3 month after.
Satanic people..

Back to the matter even Cameron admitted inappropriate utterance and withdrew his folly making a uturn...but obviously you regret that he did this cos u are truly corrupt

Nah..

I'm not corrupt just concerned cos. corruption is d norm. in our society today
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by babajeje123(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2016
Welcome, Mr Ajala
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by yalwaysme1: 9:53am On May 14, 2016
See he face wicked man
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:03am On May 14, 2016
calaway:
Since his presence has started irritate the world so much so that the Cameron abused him mercilessly. I am sure he will not be in a hurry to parade his idle effigy around the world anymore.

Speak positively about your president

Ok
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by chimauga(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2016
He is fantastically a traveling president. Just came back with one achievement, DE marketing nigeria
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by Fryingpan1: 10:08am On May 14, 2016
Please Mr seun with all due respect call your moderators to order, especially the ones on this political section. I'm 100% responsible for my opinion and can never insult or make tribalistic statement here , I'm sorry to say, this is not how this forum started, because I've been a member since it was launched, so why are they banning all my handles?
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by calaway: 10:08am On May 14, 2016
flokii:

Nah..

I'm not corrupt just concerned cos. corruption is d norm. in our society today

Like I said earlier it is normal for and your family members and the only exception being Buhari and all those he points out...be mindful not to paint others with your filthy brush.. You and you people will be punished in due course
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by calaway: 10:11am On May 14, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Speak positively about your president

Ok

Would you prefer I lie against his person?
It Buhari who needs to stop speaking negatively against his society and citizen....the evil that men do live with them.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:15am On May 14, 2016
calaway:

Would you prefer I lie against his person?
It Buhari who needs to stop speaking negatively against his society and citizen....the evil that men do live with them.

Have spoke my own

You better listen
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by calaway: 10:35am On May 14, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Have spoke my own
You better listen
Empty headed nitwit has yelped
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by totorimi: 10:47am On May 14, 2016
This man should stop degrading our image globally. Nigerians are not hungry looking people neither do we look malnourished. He should send a real Nigerian outside the country rather than go out and paint a picture of a sickly people. We have people with charisma, eloquence, manner of speaking, composure, poise and 'efizy' to do a proper image laundry for us.

The way a president appears is a reflection of the citizen. Anyway where is he going next month, before it used to be twice monthly but the shouting has reduced it to once a month.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by Belmot(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2016
Lol!

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by kamelonaire(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2016
Buhari shld have learn from british now the way they deall with corruptn
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by limitless777(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2016
UNDERSTANDING THE ARGUMENT OVER THE SO- CALLED REMOVAL OF FUEL SUBSIDY
.........Barr. Emeka Ugwuonye (C. E. O. ECULAW GROUP)
Charles Novia wrote ; I just had a conversation with a top management ex-staff of NNPC. And he was honest with me. I actually just left his house.
I wanted to find out more about this so-called fuel subsidy removal and I asked him a lot of questions.
'So many marketers, including the NNPC itself, had millions and millions of litres in stock before this increase and they bought it at the old rate.
What has happened since two days is that some people who had stock bought at the old rate have 'hammered'.
It's free money for a lot of people if you work the mathematics'
He said. I worked the maths myself silently and shook my head.
So much for the lies about not creating overnight billionaires fed to the gullible public.
I asked him another question.
'Is this deregulation or price liberalisation?'
He answered. 'It's liberalisation.
Because the PPRA still has a ceiling placed on the price of what should be sold.
If it was deregulation, government or the NNPC or PPRA would not be bothered about fixing prices'
'So, in another way of speaking, you mean to say there is still some subsidy somewhere?' I asked

' There is some sort of subsidy which would only be borne by the products sold at NNPC fuel stations. But no one would tell you that now that we all are singing 'subsidy removal' 'He said.

I asked him the crunch question.

' The global price of crude is about $40.' I said.
'What if tomorrow the price of a barrel goes up to $100. How much would out fuel sell at the downstream per litre? Won't it be as high as N300 per litre now that the government says it has no hand in subsidy?'
He promptly replied. ' Yes.The more the oil price per barrel rises in the international market, the more the country would pay for fuel per litre at the stations.
Maybe as high as N400 per litre if things remain as they are at present'
'Damn! So, if that happens what would the government do?
The country would crumble and riot if we are forced to pay that high!' I screamed.
He smiled. ' If that scenario happens, my brother, the government would be forced to bring back this same subsidy they have jettisoned partially.
And it would be double what we used to pay before.
That's why I said the government has not deregulated the downstream because it's still in control.
This is just plain liberalisation'
Still not out of the woods.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:50am On May 14, 2016
Na only dis cloth baba carry go there?
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by TBankxx(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
Yeye somebody like that
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) by TBankxx(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2016
Ijaya123:
You're welcome back.
God will continue to guide and strengthen you.
He should strengthen himself. Even Pharaoh was destroyed. Pharaoh incarnate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack / Ethnic Clashes In Ebonyi, Another Slaughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.