Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) (59562 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BioTeck: 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
when will you leave your gala business and do something useful with your life..even ali baba dog feeds better than you!!

What an epic response to a dullard.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by betty100(f): 1:13pm On May 14, 2016
people laughing & making fun of serious things since time immemorial,let's all keep defending people till it happens
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
Asunmoh:

dont say what u dont know......its not true

I Never said anything i did'nt know, i asked a qustion which you've answered. Thanks
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Confirmer(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:
He's a comediane so its obviously a joke.

But is it true that Apostasy is punisable by death in islam? So once a muslim you must never

convert or you will be killed?
Yes Apostasy is punishable with death in Islam in an Islamic State not in secular society like Nigeria. Even in an Islamic State, you can travel to a secular state and become "apostacy". There is no compulsion in religion. The Law of Apostacy is to protect the society at large From the falsehood/virus of an individual.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by vokal09(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2016
If there is no criticism in a govt, the govt won't check themselves and put things in order but would run the system at the expense of its people, so who ever criticize a govt wants make to sure the government system is been checkmate even as its been ruled.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
Confirmer:

Yes Apostasy is punishable with death in Islam in an Islamic State not in secular society like Nigeria. Even in an Islamic State, you can travel to a secular state and become "apostacy". There is no compulsion in religion. The Law of Apostacy is to protect the society at large From the falsehood/virus of an individual.

Wow...how about in areas like some Northern states with sharia law?
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Generalyemi(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
when will you leave your gala business and do something useful with your life..even ali baba dog feeds better than you!!

the guy dey beg u food??u dey pay him rent..typing insults because u have access to Internet. abi fuel price to rise.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Confirmer(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

Wow...how about in areas like some Northern states with sharia law?
Shari'a law is not above the grund law which is the constitution. The constitution is crystal clear in chapter IV that freedom of religion ia guaranteed. So it isn't applicable in the Northern States.

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by AlanSugar(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

But is it true that Apostasy is punisable by death in islam? So once a muslim you must never

If the Mofos can kill people just for watching football, how much more apostacy? Islamasick!
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by ial: 1:47pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Lol
I remember when FFK accused APC of being an islamic party dat wanted 2 islamize Nig.
But when he was in APC, he didn't c d 'islamicness' of d party

Sambo under PDP also accused APC of being a xtian party dat wanted 2 xtianize Nig.

Buhari had met with Catholic Bishops of Nigeria n nw d Archbishop of C'bury but Fayose n FFK have not raised any alarm at his 'subtle plots' to xtianize Nig.

I rememba hw CAN (afta collecting money frm d IB) was bombarding me with useless whatsapp broadcasts on hw Bubu wud force evry1 into Islam. What is d result 2dy?

These politicians realy take us 4 fools.

LOL!
Fayose should be awarded d grandmaster of idiocy. Even his party members have advised him to shut up when he doesn't have anytin meaningful 2 say but no, he keeps ranting like a frustrated soul
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by babyfaceafrica: 1:50pm On May 14, 2016
braine:

Gala business is a good business. That dude was just foolish. Please don't insult gala sellers.
apologies sir
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 1:58pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

A lot of Christians claim to have converted from Islam
And they are still alive

So you have to take one
It is either the "former Christians" are lying and were never Muslims or
Islam does not require that they be killed

Now my own question

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known..........But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people
Deuteronomy 13 6 : 9

For God said, ‘Honour your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death
Matthew 15:4
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2016
Confirmer:

Shari'a law is not above the grund law which is the constitution. The constitution is crystal clear in chapter IV that freedom of religion ia guaranteed. So it isn't applicable in the Northern States.

Ok nice one.Thanks
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

I think it's true cos I know someone who converted but had several attempts and threats on her life so she had to move far away from people who knew her
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 2:06pm On May 14, 2016
kings09:
Let's assume dis is no sarcasm. It is beta nig is christianized than islamized. @least thr z nothing like jihad in Christianity n it's nt a religion dats bn forced down on any1.

You need to study Christianity

I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
Mathew 10 : 35

"But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one
Luke 22:36

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known..........But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people

For God said, ‘Honour your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Confirmer(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

Ok nice one.Thanks
You welcome.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 2:08pm On May 14, 2016
todayboy:
We all know Buhari is trying to islamize Nigeria
The picture is only a courtesy picture that's all

Ali Baba and Prof Osinbajo don't know
Jonathan went to Israel with CAN officials

So we all know that you, sir, are a liar
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 2:12pm On May 14, 2016
vokal09:
If there is no criticism in a govt, the govt won't check themselves and put things in order but would run the system at the expense of its people, so who ever criticize a govt wants make to sure the government system is been checkmate even as its been ruled.

That is not always the case
Some people criticise to bring a government down by stirring rebellion
Fayose says things that are designed to incite people against the government
Fayose wrote to a foreign government about the loan to be taken by the FG
Only a fool will believe that he needed to write such a letter since there was nothing in the letter that was not known to the people at the Chinese Embassy here in Nigeria
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
AlanSugar:

If the Mofos can kill people just for watching football, how much more apostacy? Islamasick!
The first person to translate the Bible into English was executed
More people have been killed for criticising about Christianity than about any other religion
Ordinary heresy was met with burning at the stake by the mainstream Christians
ISIS is not mainstream in Islam

You need to read more
Sincerely, it does not hurt to so do

2 Likes

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

A lot of Christians claim to have converted from Islam
And they are still alive

So you have to take one
It is either the "former Christians" are lying and were never Muslims or
Islam does not require that they be killed

Now my own question

Although you did'nt ask any question but instead quoted verses from the bible and maybe want me to guess the question you have in mind.
Well this i'll let you understand the old testament precedes the new testament which ushers in the coming of Christ to the world in human flesh and hence went through shame and shed his blood for the remission of our sins in order to save us from the wrath to come.
As the Son whom the father loves he taught us to love our neighbours as our selves and also since God acknowledged him as His only begotten Son, He stood for us to give us the chance to escape the wrath that is to come cause there is no escaping it without Christ.

Always remember this God is love and also God is a consuming fire.without Christ be ready to meet God as a consuming fire cause no amount of good works can save you from your sins.

In all Christ came to give us the grace to escape cause finally He would judge the world and those who still worshipped idols and those committed other sins will equally be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2016
MissGdope:

I think it's true cos I know someone who converted but had several attempts and threats on her life so she had to move far away from people who knew her

Another muslim confirmed it too but he said its mostly in a country that runs on islamic state.I pity the converts there though. cry cry .Gods work must go on nontheless.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2016
marshalcarter:
WTF is dis 1 saying nii

Pls sum1 break it down for me...it seems this gallopin education i went to is disturbing megrin

Yeye cheesy
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by amazon14: 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
Ali Baba....... is a coward.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Araoluwa005(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2016
ononujuchika:
T
y Bello
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by awesomeb1783(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2016
Guy you wicked o grin. The feeding allowance of Alibaba dogs go pass him monthly take home sef
babyfaceafrica:
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by IDGMIDGM(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

If u were once a muslim n u later convert to a christian,nobody on earth will punish u bcuz da person is not God!my parents are muslims i av so many cousins da converted from islam to christian!
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Teddeebear: 3:08pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Lol
I remember when FFK accused APC of being an islamic party dat wanted 2 islamize Nig.

Sambo under PDP also accused APC of being a xtian party dat wanted 2 xtianize Nig.

Buhari had met with Catholic Bishops of Nigeria n nw d Archbishop of C'bury but Fayose n FFK have not raised any alarm at his 'subtle plots' to xtianize Nig.

I rememba hw CAN (afta collecting money frm d IB) was bombarding me with useless whatsapp broadcasts on hw Bubu wud force evry1 into Islam. What is d result 2dy?

Fayose should be awarded d grandmaster of idiocy. Even his party members have advised him to shut up when he doesn't have anytin meaningful 2 say but no, he keeps ranting like a frustrated soul
and you think, if It is to happen, it will just happen suddenly. Go and read up the history of Turkey.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by alowonle02(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2016
todayboy:
We all know Buhari is trying to islamize Nigeria
The picture is only a courtesy picture that's all
I can see clearly that u re as sensless as Fayose.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by ABAMOWA: 3:31pm On May 14, 2016
Paragon311:
Fayoshit needs brain reset....

Kangaroo n thug guvnor!!!

Grow up Ekiti peps!!!

Go and siddon, Fayose has said the truth. All of you will soon wake up to the reality of Northern cunning ways, Fulani is giving you warning, but you are ignoring it. Remember, this is how Rwanda '94 started.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by ABAMOWA: 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Teddeebear post=45615596]and you think, if It is to happen, it will just happen suddenly. Go and read up the history of Turkey. [/quote

Fayose has said the truth. All of you will soon wake up to the reality of Northern cunning ways, Fulani is giving you warning, but you are ignoring it. Remember, this is how Rwanda '94 started.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by yellowbeauty(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Lol

1m gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by ABAMOWA: 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

You need to study Christianity

Mathew 10 : 35

Luke 22:36

Bros, keep quiet. How many people are Christians killing today?
Let Muslims engage in evangelism, and preach their good news instead of forcing people by killings. Preach the peace in your religion. This is what Christians are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.