Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) (59573 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
Alibaba just finished wailers, and their demi-god Fayose, a governor that acts like a town crier.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Lol
I remember when FFK accused APC of being an islamic party dat wanted 2 islamize Nig.
But when he was in APC, he didn't c d 'islamicness' of d party

Sambo under PDP also accused APC of being a xtian party dat wanted 2 xtianize Nig.

Buhari had met with Catholic Bishops of Nigeria n nw d Archbishop of C'bury but Fayose n FFK have not raised any alarm at his 'subtle plots' to xtianize Nig.

I rememba hw CAN (afta collecting money frm d IB) was bombarding me with useless whatsapp broadcasts on hw Bubu wud force evry1 into Islam. What is d result 2dy?

These politicians realy take us 4 fools.
Fayose should be awarded d grandmaster of idiocy. Even his party members have advised him to shut up when he doesn't have anytin meaningful 2 say but no, he keeps ranting like a frustrated soul
LOLZ @ "Frustrated Soul" cool cool

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by gud4dbest(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2016
todayboy:
We all know Buhari is trying to islamize Nigeria
The picture is only a courtesy picture that's all
my guy leave them ooo,they are seeing warnings but they ignore them!what Buhari is doin is just for show to catch us unaware...Islamizing is his subtle plan;it would just b too late to pose any resistance when it is finally achieved.Besides,Alibaba claim shud not b taken serious,afterall,he is a joker.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Crixina(f): 4:54pm On May 14, 2016
Not that I think the president is trying to islamize the country

But a pix of a handshake with a certain clergyman proves he isn't?
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
Teddeebear:
and you think, if It is to happen, it will just happen suddenly. Go and read up the history of Turkey.

Stay on topic. Leave history of Turkey. So what exactly is ur point? That truly PMB is planning 2 islamize Nig?
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

Although you did'nt ask any question but instead quoted verses from the bible and maybe want me to guess the question you have in mind.
Well this i'll let you understand the old testament precedes the new testament which ushers in the coming of Christ to the world in human flesh and hence went through shame and shed his blood for the remission of our sins in order to save us from the wrath to come.
As the Son whom the father loves he taught us to love our neighbours as our selves and also since God acknowledged him as His only begotten Son, He stood for us to give us the chance to escape the wrath that is to come cause there is no escaping it without Christ.

Always remember this God is love and also God is a consuming fire.without Christ be ready to meet God as a consuming fire cause no amount of good works can save you from your sins.

In all Christ came to give us the grace to escape cause finally He would judge the world and those who still worshipped idols and those committed other sins will equally be destroyed.

I have made quotes from the new testament books of Mathew and Luke
Which part of the Old Testament are we supposed to ignore - the ten commandments
Yet I was taught that by force in a PUBLIC school, IRK was not available!

Google these

Wars of Religion
St Bartholomews day Massacre
Crusades
Jesus Killed Mohammed
Gunpowder plot
Doctrine of discovery

How did Christianity come to Nigeria, America, Asia?

Millions of lives have been lost to Christianity
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 5:23pm On May 14, 2016
Crixina:
Not that I think the president is trying to islamize the country

But a pix of a handshake with a certain clergyman proves he isn't?

A pix of a handshake with the King of Saudi Arabia (not even the religious head) proves he is? at least to Fayose and FFK
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by kluwei: 5:32pm On May 14, 2016
Baba Ali or whatever u call urself, is dt d problem of Nigeria or is it the solution to the challenges we're facing? U crack ur joke and solve ur financial problems while d gullible Nigerian youth laugh away thier future.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Capernaum(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 5:55pm On May 14, 2016
Teddeebear:
and you think, if It is to happen, it will just happen suddenly. Go and read up the history of Turkey.

Leave story of Turkey
Read the history of Nigeria

People of Anambra failed to turn up for an election on a Sunday because they wanted to go to Church
Yet Muslims go through that every Friday, missing Jumat service
A few years ago a Christian DG of Nig Stock Exchange barred Muslim stockbrokers from the floor of the Exchange for wearing hijab
Nigerians used to work half day on Sat and Fri, - Gowon, a Christian, cancelled Sat work
Christian teachers cane Muslim students for wearing Hijab - Human rights activists never say anything about it

Christians used to complain that Muslims disturbed them by making the call to prayer at 5am, 7pm and 8pm
But now Christians wake me up at 3am in the night with House fellowship/vigil
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 6:01pm On May 14, 2016
kluwei:
Baba Ali or whatever u call urself, is dt d problem of Nigeria or is it the solution to the challenges we're facing? U crack ur joke and solve ur financial problems while d gullible Nigerian youth laugh away thier future.

But was it the problem facing Nigerians when Fayose said Buhari wanted to islamise Nigeria by visiting Saudi Arabia?
Did Muslim complain about Christianisation when Jonathan visited Jerusalem with CAN officials

When fayose said his own, some christians applauded
When his bigotry is pointed put, people like you try to shift the goal post
Show me where you told Fayose to focus on the youth unemployment problem or the problems in Ekiti

Anyway Fayose has been trying to shut down Christian schools in Ekiti for not paying illegal levies
Go ahead, and commend him as usual!
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Adek15(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

Another muslim confirmed it too but he said its mostly in a country that runs on islamic state.I pity the converts there though. cry cry .Gods work must go on nontheless.
I know a christian that converted to Islam in uniport. His parents disowned him, his people threatened him and all sort
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by anigold(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2016
Aristo3146:
Alibaba nailing wailers since time immemorial...
who Ali baba don epp.......
Atleast the wailers have been saying the truth,now fuel is N40 per Litre lol sorry N145...
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 6:18pm On May 14, 2016
ABAMOWA:

Bros, keep quiet. How many people are Christians killing today?
Let Muslims engage in evangelism, and preach their good news instead of forcing people by killings. Preach the peace in your religion. This is what Christians are doing.

People who cannot stand intellectual duel ask others to keep quiet
Remove the cotton wool

Christians are settling "witches" on fire today in Nigeria - FACT
and that is from the Bible! Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live1
American soldiers killed civilians in Iraq, shouting Jesus Killed Mohammed
Learn about Christianity

Christians supported genocide in Rwanda - Yes Muslims are more popular in Rwanda than Christians

Christian start evangelism after their soldiers have decimated the civilian population
Happened in Nigeria, Americas, Philippines, Iraq etc
You don't need renegades like ISIS
The regular army already does the work

and the evangelists march in to preach "love"
Read, it is good for you!

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

I have made quotes from the new testament books of Mathew and Luke
Which part of the Old Testament are we supposed to ignore - the ten commandments
Yet I was taught that by force in a PUBLIC school, IRK was not available!

Google these

Wars of Religion
St Bartholomews day Massacre
Crusades
Jesus Killed Mohammed
Gunpowder plot
Doctrine of discovery

How did Christianity come to Nigeria, America, Asia?

Millions of lives have been lost to Christianity

No part if the Bible should be ignored. Am not doubting the crusades cause i know it happened but what you should know is this (the old testament showed plainly how God sees sin,as totally sinful and punisable with death and it mostly came immediate then but since the heart of man is deperately wicked they did even worse than what was meant,for goodness sakes they even killed Christ thinking they were doing the right thing same way they killed the apostles.I hope now u have an idea of what real Christianity entails not killing people but being able to lay down even ones own life for the course of Christ.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by abuamir21(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2016
naija.. ntn changes
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 6:39pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

No part if the Bible should be ignored. Am not doubting the crusades cause i know it happened but what you should know is this (the old testament showed plainly how God sees sin,as totally sinful and punisable with death and it mostly came immediate then but since the heart of man is deperately wicked they did even worse than what was meant,for goodness sakes they even killed Christ thinking they were doing the right thing same way they killed the apostles.I hope now u have an idea of what real Christianity entails not killing people but being able to lay down even ones own life for the course of Christ.

I wen to a PUBLIC school but had to but Songs of Praise, Bible in order to study CRK
The assembly procedure was purely a Christian affair - nothing about Islam
So I am not totally ignorant about Christianity

I can recite the Lord Prayer, sing Rock of Ages, Immortal, Invincible etc off hand
I am a Muslim, I will NEVER say anything negative about Jesus

Christian accuse a Muslim brought up in the SW of being a murderers because of religious riot in the North
But does not say the Muslim in the North is peaceful because of the zero religious riot in the South
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Teddeebear: 6:42pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

Leave story of Turkey
Read the history of Nigeria

People of Anambra failed to turn up for an election on a Sunday because they wanted to go to Church
Yet Muslims go through that every Friday, missing Jumat service
A few years ago a Christian DG of Nig Stock Exchange barred Muslim stockbrokers from the floor of the Exchange for wearing hijab
Nigerians used to work half day on Sat and Fri, - Gowon, a Christian, cancelled Sat work
Christian teachers cane Muslim students for wearing Hijab - Human rights activists never say anything about it

Christians used to complain that Muslims disturbed them by making the call to prayer at 5am, 7pm and 8pm
But now Christians wake me up at 3am in the night with House fellowship/vigil
ride on, trust me there were folks like you in Turkey, saying it can never happen, pray other northern States don't copy kaduna and the grazing bill doesn't go through … time will tell
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 6:45pm On May 14, 2016
Teddeebear:
ride on, trust me there were folks like you in Turkey, saying it can never happen, pray other northern States don't copy kaduna and the grazing bill doesn't go through … time will tell

I don't trust you
I am a Muslim, you are a Christian
And you are happy with the oppression of Muslims, why should I trust you!
I have stated facts, but you ignore them because they are unpleasant

You are christianising the country and pointing fingers at Muslims
I am not interested in a Muslim state
I just want to practise my religion
Whether my sister wears Hijab to school or not should not be an issue for Christians
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
Adek15:
I know a christian that converted to Islam in uniport. His parents disowned him, his people threatened him and all sort

In Nigeria of today, if you converted from Christianity to Islam, your parents too would disown you
What is the big deal!
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

I wen to a PUBLIC school but had to but Songs of Praise, Bible in order to study CRK
The assembly procedure was purely a Christian affair - nothing about Islam
So I am not totally ignorant about Christianity

I can recite the Lord Prayer, sing Rock of Ages, Immortal, Invincible etc off hand
I am a Muslim, I will NEVER say anything negative about Jesus

Christian accuse a Muslim brought up in the SW of being a murderers because of religious riot in the North
But does not say the Muslim in the North is peaceful because of the zero religious riot in the South

And am here to still let you know that not all who claim to be christians will be saved,its even in the bible just as you knowing how to say the lords prayer and sing rock of ages does not mean salvation.The way to Christ is narrow and only a few find it.forget about what you see most people do today for the bible writes that tbey traveled through land and see to take the gospel to foreign but only ended up making them twice a candidate of hell.the truth is bitter.Anybody who really wants to be saved will seek out his salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Adek15(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

In Nigeria of today, if you converted from Christianity to Islam, your parents too would disown you
What is the big deal!
the big deal is CHRISTIANS like playing the victim card when we all know these things happens on both side.
To be factual, Nigeria is being Christianized knowingly or unknowingly and you know it
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by BetaThings: 8:11pm On May 14, 2016
dhardline:

And am here to still let you know that not all who claim to be christians will be saved,its even in the bible just as you knowing how to say the lords prayer and sing rock of ages does not mean salvation.The way to Christ is narrow and only a few find it.forget about what you see most people do today for the bible writes that tbey traveled through land and see to take the gospel to foreign but only ended up making them twice a candidate of hell.the truth is bitter.Anybody who really wants to be saved will seek out his salvation with fear and trembling.

You are missing the point
Did you have to learn any part of the Qur'an without a choice in a public school

I am not a Christian and I don't EVER desire to be one; it will NEVER happen!
But I learnt those things to pass examination and to be able to get through the morning devotion at the Assembly praying ground in a PUBLIC school

So if not all Christians are Christians
How come Muslims killed by Boko Haram are roped together with Boko Haram
I hate ISIS passionately; I want them to die like the dogs they are
But whenever they strike, I am asked to defend Islam, though that too will NEVER happen!

No Christian was called to account when Sarah Palin said the Iraqi invasion by the US was a mission from God
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by ogundeleai(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:

what do you intend to achieve with this comment?
Very Irrational. Just to attract 'like'
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Zieristclair(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol AliBaba is indirectly trying to insert some common sense into the heads of wailing dumbos cum Fan-yogo boys

Nuttttin dey their head. grin cheesy Same people believed Obama listens to Radio Bia.fake and that Putin tweeted
in support of their druggiez republic grin cheesy.

How people who pollute the whole cyber space mouthing off about how intelligent they are can
believe things like these still marvels me till date

Islamize ko, Budhinize ni

lolz grin grin grin grin
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Phobia1: 8:26pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Lol
I remember when FFK accused APC of being an islamic party dat wanted 2 islamize Nig.
But when he was in APC, he didn't c d 'islamicness' of d party

Sambo under PDP also accused APC of being a xtian party dat wanted 2 xtianize Nig.

Buhari had met with Catholic Bishops of Nigeria n nw d Archbishop of C'bury but Fayose n FFK have not raised any alarm at his 'subtle plots' to xtianize Nig.

I rememba hw CAN (afta collecting money frm d IB) was bombarding me with useless whatsapp broadcasts on hw Bubu wud force evry1 into Islam. What is d result 2dy?

These politicians realy take us 4 fools.
Fayose should be awarded d grandmaster of idiocy. Even his party members have advised him to shut up when he doesn't have anytin meaningful 2 say but no, he keeps ranting like a frustrated soul
lol d part dat got me here is ur "IB". i kept wondering wat dat cud be boya na Ibadan, buh i read d paragraph again i see its nt... den d tot of Ibrahim Babangida came to d mind buh istill said naaa it cant be... den i rem d "hero" nickname given by our pple oversea. ahaha IB to mad. Lol
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by kastroud(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2016
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by caphone: 10:00pm On May 14, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Who is this dot?

Yu see its cuz the likes of yu we have nursery skool. Mannerism is def not in yo empty skull. For the records don't insult pipu when trying to display yo stupidity unless yu want to be labelled a FOOL
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by dhardline(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

You are missing the point
Did you have to learn any part of the Qur'an without a choice in a public school

I am not a Christian and I don't EVER desire to be one; it will NEVER happen!
But I learnt those things to pass examination and to be able to get through the morning devotion at the Assembly praying ground in a PUBLIC school

So if not all Christians are Christians
How come Muslims killed by Boko Haram are roped together with Boko Haram
I hate ISIS passionately; I want them to die like the dogs they are
But whenever they strike, I am asked to defend Islam, though that too will NEVER happen!

No Christian was called to account when Sarah Palin said the Iraqi invasion by the US was a mission from God

I'am not missing the point.

The thing you should ask is do i also rope them all as one?
Everyone should be answerable to himself its just unfortunate that once you are in a particular group or organisation a general profile is instantly used to indentify everyone in it. So since you are a muslim its not far fetched for that to happen but its upto you to prove to them in both character and speech that you are different.But remember God will also judge our thoughts and if its not pure 100percent of the time then you ran the race in vain.
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Teddeebear: 10:16pm On May 14, 2016
BetaThings:

I don't trust you
I am a Muslim, you are a Christian
And you are happy with the oppression of Muslims, why should I trust you!
I have stated facts, but you ignore them because they are unpleasant

You are christianising the country and pointing fingers at Muslims
I am not interested in a Muslim state
I just want to practise my religion
Whether my sister wears Hijab to school or not should not be an issue for Christians
fashola banned the use of hijab in Lagos, is fashola a Muslim or a Christian?
Re: AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 14, 2016
Phobia1:

lol d part dat got me here is ur "IB". i kept wondering wat dat cud be boya na Ibadan, buh i read d paragraph again i see its nt... den d tot of Ibrahim Babangida came to d mind buh istill said naaa it cant be... den i rem d "hero" nickname given by our pple oversea. ahaha IB to mad. Lol

grin ur head dey there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.