Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? (707 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / *****why Does She Behave Like Dis?? I'm Confused... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? by askakim(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2016
I entered a brt bus on a tuesday morning and ended up sitting with a working class calabar lady last two month to be precise and we ended up gisting and later exchanging bbm pin. Early this month, i decided to change my bbm dp to my handsome nephew because it was is birthday and immediately she asked me if he was my son and i said YES which was a lie. We have got so close to each day that she asked me so much about life, relationships and autos. Recently, she keep asking if she can come visit me on a weekend but i havent given her an answer yet.. My question why do you think she want to come n visit me and should i her tell the truth now because she seem she is still looking for a mature man and really dont fancy calabar women?
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? by TOMTOM15(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2016
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? by jesse8048(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2016
Crap
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? by CARLOSZ: 11:48am On May 14, 2016
jesse8048:
Crap
Seconded
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? by Prospecmarley(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2016
[img]http://waploadedonline.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/wp-1459894513068.jpg[/img]This Pretty damsel from Las
Vegas needs a guy for a serious
relationship (Sponsored )
The Guy must be Romantic and
handsome and must be ready to
hang out with me.
CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON
FACEBOOK NOW TO GET MY PHONE
NUMBER AND HOOK UP WITH ME

I only need a cool guy I can trust
with my love and heart
If you are interested in hanging
out with me. Add me here Let’s
chat I’m online
Sponsored Chat Rooms – FREE
($0.00)
User is perceived to be in chat
room, you can contact her in
chat rooms right here

(1) (Reply)

Great Manchester United / 6 Foolproof Ways To Identify Your Missing Rib “the One” / When Was Your Last Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.