Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ranks For unmarried male and female people - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ranks For unmarried male and female people (633 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ranks For unmarried male and female people by succyreal(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2016
This are the ranks for people in bachelors
so know where you belong.

All the ranks are still the same with the female bachelor which are called "bachelorette".

18-22yrs - Bachelor II
23-26yrs - Bachelor I
27-29 yrs - Senior Bachelor
30-33 yrs - Principal Bachelor
34-37 yrs - Deputy Chief Bachelor
38-40 yrs - Chief Bachelor Grade II
41-48 yrs - Bachelor General
49 yrs - ... Life Bachelor

Stop laughing, just go and get married while there's still time
Re: Ranks For unmarried male and female people by tripplephi: 11:12am On May 14, 2016
succyreal:

All the ranks are still the same with the female bachelor which are called "bachelorette".

18-22yrs - Bachelor II
23-26yrs - Bachelor I

So marriage is now like school admission to you abi? This is rubbish.... Why are many married artists n actors breaking up... Cos of this kind of mindset you have.

In this failing economy... Marriage is not the best option to rush into. Else it becomes a sentence of poverty. I do not like it when people are rushed or hushed into marriage cos it makes them make the wrong choices... How many early marriages still have spark and beauty after 10 years?
How many people used to be richer n comfortable before marriage only to marry and become broke barely surviving.
So pls stop fooling yourself... As a married man I know how am so grateful for not rushing into it due to pressures. And besides. Marriage is not for everyone... Even after marriage child bearing is not for everyone... Only blind Africans are keen on these things.

1 Like

Re: Ranks For unmarried male and female people by succyreal(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2016
tripplephi:

So marriage is now like school admission to you abi? This is rubbish.... Why are many married artists n actors breaking up... Cos of this kind of mindset you have.

In this failing economy... Marriage is not the best option to rush into. Else it becomes a sentence of poverty. I do not like it when people are rushed or hushed into marriage cos it makes them make the wrong choices... How many early marriages still have spark and beauty after 10 years?
How many people used to be richer n comfortable before marriage only to marry and become broke barely surviving.
So pls stop fooling yourself... As a married man I know how am so grateful for not rushing into it due to pressures. And besides. Marriage is not for everyone... Even after marriage child bearing is not for everyone... Only blind Africans are keen on these things.
your head correct? why not share the fun! stay no go marry
Re: Ranks For unmarried male and female people by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 14, 2016
succyreal:

18-22yrs - Bachelor II
23-26yrs - Bachelor I

are you married?
Re: Ranks For unmarried male and female people by tripplephi: 12:41pm On May 14, 2016
succyreal:
your head correct? why not share the fun! stay no go marry

I guess you are blind too. Didn't you see that I am already married. Read my comment again. Use your brain to think not your fingers.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!!:there Is Something About Him / 5 Things That Can Happen To Your Vagina As You Get Older / 5 Things Nigerian Parents Expect From An Intending Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.