Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side (861 Views)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by EzeWills(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2016
I was at a wedding last weekend and I noticed that the groom is always at the right side while the bride on the other. Please any ideas why it's like that? Must the groom stick to standing there, what if he decides not to stand there.
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by sinaj(f): 11:02am On May 14, 2016
Mitcheeeeeew
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by klassykute(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeeeew
ur head is there .. abeg give him a bigger hiss ..
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2016
A
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by latinoKingdom(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2016
Go and check a profit and loss account biko

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by sinaj(f): 11:07am On May 14, 2016
klassykute:
ur head is there .. abeg give him a bigger hiss ..
miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchew! angry

Lol grin
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2016
Ladies are devils na.

I'm surprised u didn't knw.

grin
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by Nobody: 11:20am On May 14, 2016
Because Eve was taken from the left side of Adam ...The rib of a man is short of 1 at the left side ....So thats the believe according to the bible ....
The woman stands at the left hand side as a sign of completion I.e the man has found" his missing rib".

I think (am not sure o)

2 Likes

Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by Nobody: 11:21am On May 14, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Ladies are devils na.
I'm surprised u didn't knw.
grin

Huh...... Haba
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2016
Sempumping:

Huh...... Haba
haba wetin? grin grin

Leave story
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2016
E mi o mo oh
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by EzeWills(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeeeew

If u don't v anything to say y nt keep quiet than spit shit.
Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by Surfboard(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2016
Traditionally, it's so his right hand(which is perceived as his sword hand) can be free to fight, so he can defend himself and his bride.

That's what I read somewhere a while ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Must The Groom Stand On The Right Side While The Bride On The Other Side by klassykute(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchew! angry

Lol grin
dis wan long oo..

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer To Marry / (photo) What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction ??? / What's Age Got To Do With It? ...check Out This Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.