Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos (62895 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by zed7: 4:57pm On May 14, 2016
Burna boy has poor taste.

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Akalia(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
Chai, this celebs do sample and take advantage of bitches because if their profile. This kind flings dey hungry me o. I go try become celebrity soonest by fire by force. grin
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by olamds(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
Baby mammammmmalllllllllsssss.....
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by justwise(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
McEwen:
the yansh be like Ishilove yansh grin grin

Have you seen hers before?

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by promayor1(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
But this girl no fine na.
Just a fine body, dazzol!
Check well, she be mgbeke forming funky
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by tottinova: 5:00pm On May 14, 2016
Mke she do fast comot burna boy pikin

Me go like plant my own seed too

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by tottinova: 5:00pm On May 14, 2016
promayor1:

She fine
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2016
Olosho!

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by ifyeez: 5:03pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 14, 2016
This woman is looking for customers and has found an easy way to do it.

Abeg, next time she should include her start price. Merely looking without touching can give a man heart attack before his time.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 14, 2016
Her fantastically nice booty definitely compensates for her not so fantastically nice face!

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Realhommie(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2016
promayor1:
She may not be to you but to many others she's pretty. Talk about one man's meat being another's fish, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by banme1(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2016
Gold digger
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Emaax77(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2016
PH Gurls.. Na their Way.
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by promayor1(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2016
Realhommie:
She may not be to you but to many others she's pretty. Talk about one man's meat being another's fish, Lol.
You mean to say she fine to you? Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 14, 2016
That ass on the last pic... Damn! Am sure that was how she gave it to burna boy and mumu loose control release inside undecided cry

4 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by oribi(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2016
Booty4me:
Her tummy though.. Looks like someone who has done multiple abortion

Those guys no hold better bread
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 14, 2016
I went through her instagram page and frankly speaking the lady is a runz babe she probably saw burnaboy as her mail ticket immediately that's why she's forcing the child on him.

Am really disgusted how low the female species have gone so low as to sleeping around without condom just in the name of having a kid for a celebrity. Sometimes we should learn how not to be selfish and think about our kids when this child grows up now he is gonna discover he was rejected by his father which is shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Safemode(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
As she fine reach, she don end up as baby mama abi undecided

Diz gurls r stubborn ni sad

Wots dere in pining a guy that doesn't love you with a baby.

A guy that will prolly get married to someone else nd won't recognize ur own child sad

Mitchew!
Its like some people's prayers are holding her back from going totally naked.
She tries to remove her cloths while taking pics but those prayers too much.
Red, yellow & blue candles are involved.
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by ndcide(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2016
Please can someone help me here.

90% of pictures taken by ladies these days as all about " see my backside /ass/nyash"

Please don't ignore. I've been thinking about it.

They are either face another direction and turning their faces just to show face. But the main photo is to show backside. Why?

4 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by Realhommie(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2016
promayor1:

You mean to say she fine to you? Chai
I didn't say so, was just giving a picture of how many Will react to ur post. Lol..

But i think she's ok, she's just ok though light skinned ladies dn't appeal to me much.
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by GuDErboY(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2016
Luckylife:
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"
"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
‪#‎ Cover_Your_Ipad or you body. Note ; majority of men see girls in here that exposed their used products as common rejected easy go girls , looking for men to devour that are only manage for shows not wife enable.
Im no ask how she take get money buy the ipad?? endtime fathers errwere. smfh

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by buksaylor001: 5:13pm On May 14, 2016
This girl face wowo like squirrel-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by SenatorJChris: 5:13pm On May 14, 2016
If you ask me, I think she's a gold digger
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by GuDErboY(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2016
axortedbabe:
Aside being ashi,wat else does she do for a living
She makes babies for intrested clients

2 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by AsanwaKC(f): 5:13pm On May 14, 2016
abeg..make she go sit down...there's nothing special..any way what else has she got to offer..i no blame her..sha
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by sisisioge: 5:14pm On May 14, 2016
OK, na the ASSet she dey particular about. The guy should go and take responsibility o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by sweetcocoa(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2016
This girl dey vex me sha, what does she want him to do?
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by ElDeeVee(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2016
Obiwannn:
Fake yansh! Next! undecided

lol! how you take know
Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by kevoh(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2016
Apart from taking selfies of backside and breasts and posting them on instagram, what other talents/skills do you have? I want to believe the average Instagram girl is more intelligent than boobs and backside pictures! So give me something concrete!

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by GuDErboY(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
No wonder burna boy career jst die troway lyk dat ma neighbour eldest son goat.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos by ivyT(f): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
Larrey:
whatever smileybut I like it like that

ur cup of akamu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.