Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,808 members, 7,834,707 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch (2180 Views)

"We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out / Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi / Fulani Herdsmen: Enugu Governor Vows "Never Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 14, 2016
ononujuchika:
Shameless igwe.

How much were u paid to carry this propaganda for APC and buhari?
Guy forget dat tin. Is there any profitable business an igbo man will not get into? The monarch just spoke from his personal experience. Thousands of Nigerians own cattle and even thousands more employ Fulani herdsmen to rear it for them. What makes your village people an exception?
Re: Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch by Babacele: 9:38pm On May 14, 2016
modath:

I see ooo.... some of them have permanently parked in my mentions and issuing curses and abuses at their present and unborn generation...

Like I've always known, & will always reiterate, nothing can remain hidden for long! All will be revealed in due course......

How weekend!!
we know and won't be intimidated by their violent ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch by Ariani: 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
"If they had killed them, they will say that it is Edem-Nike people, because it is in Edem Nike I met them. But those that wanted to kill them are from Abakaliki. I saw them and asked them why they are pursuing them; they said they damaged their block."

"I asked them, is it worth killing somebody because they damaged your block? How much is your block, tell me I will pay.

This Igwe is imbecilic. He would defend Fulani murderers to curry favour from the North, and he would paint his fellow Igbos as murderers to that end.

End time Igwe iberibe.
Re: Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch by LadyExcellency: 10:28pm On May 14, 2016
modath:

Like I've always known, & will always reiterate, nothing can remain hidden for long! All will be revealed in due course......

How weekend!!

As a Princess, I know very well that in my part of the world, goats, sheep or any ruminant is forbidden from grazing or feeding on farmlands.

Is not only that the customary laws forbids it, the penalty is that the animal will be killed or monetary compensation paid or both.

From this article, the monarch said the problem his community is having with the herdsmen is destruction of farmlands. What again do you want to hear? In my kingdom, such practice is forbidden hence no pity if the animals are killed for destroying another man's means of livelihood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Buhari And Jonathan Regime At A Glance / Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly / The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.