Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance (2226 Views)

Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by christm386: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
the real source of the pictures and videos posted earlier claiming buhari was greeting and checking his media team, check out this screenshots and judge for urself

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by christm386: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
it's a pity
Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by MalcoImX: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
And you think you're better than Sahara Reporters. Tell me something my broda. You've doubted everything except the fact that the past government was corrupt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by BlackPablo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Deceit of the highest order......
But nothing can be hidden under the sun....
FOOLISH CABALS
Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by swiz123(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Op be careful o. Mynd44 just banned someone who posted this trash before you o

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by kp3tech(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by bishungclement: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
please someone needs to verify this
Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by Kazim88: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why not just address NIGERIANS.
What a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by do4luv14(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kazim88:
Why not just address NIGERIANS.

What a shame.

thank you, that's what we want, he should stand before cameras and news men, and address naija, to shame us if he is indeed alright
Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by Sagay212: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
The op is an ipod criminal. what do you expect from him. kanu taught them propaganda but did not teach them well..pigs are not so intelligent.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by stevecantrell: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:
The op is an ipod criminal. what do you expect from him. kanu taught them propaganda but did not teach them well..pigs are not so intelligent.

the message..not the messenger.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by Sagay212: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
stevecantrell:

the message..not the messenger.

both you and the messenger are daft. The message is senseless. Now GTFO

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by MalcoImX: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
OP you can lie oo! How can a sick man wear light clothes in London in December? The aveage temperatures for London in December is about 6°C, and daily lows could fall as low as below 3°C. You won't know how terrible this could be until you compare to Nigeria's cool season, when we begin to cry that its very cold at about 22°C.
Here are some December dressings in London for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by stevecantrell: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

both you and the messenger are daft. The message is senseless. Now GTFO

Really..?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by blackfase(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
I posted this on another thread....

blackfase:
.It's a doctored time stamp. Watch the video, listen to a certain comment, it'll tell you it's recent and not from last year... unless there's a further evidence to back this up.

Oh, I'm anti APC by the way. I detest them vehemently so ain't holding no brief for them.
Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by molotov1: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
blackfase:
I posted this on another thread....

I searched that profile on fb and couldnt find it.
Thats cool at least your more civil than one Sir gay tout foaming above.
Im not a fan of this failed folks either.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by stevecantrell: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
molotov1:

I searched that profile on fb and couldnt find it.
Thats cool at least your more civil than one Sir gay tout foaming above.
Im not a fan of this failed folks either.

Dont mind that fool...he still cannot attack the message at least blackfase did better.
Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
I just hate the fact that some igbos do anything to ridicule Buhari coz of Biafra and Kanu. I pity you guys. You guys will hear it in Biafra and cry for a comeback to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mynd44 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

And seriously you have closed many threads because of this lies and it is time you apply ban.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Buhari's Latest Appearance by profhezekiah: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Buhari matter want to make some haters to commit suicide

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Fresh Offensive Against Biafra Agitators, Others / Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari / I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.