Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. (12801 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by aeroberry1: 1:34pm On May 14, 2016
Onitsha Anambra state is a very beautiful and peaceful place to leave in and do business. The rate of development of the city is very high. It is a city that is catching up with Lagos. However, its beauty is unique. It is the commercial hub of the south eastern part of Nigeria and even Nigeria and beyond. The onitsha main market is believed to be the biggest market in the whole of west africa. The immediate past governor and the incumbent governor of the state have really changed the face of the city. They have cleaned up the city from the mess it was about 15 years ago to what it is now. More beautification and development of the city is still going on. Visit Onitsha and you will see for yourself.

Below is the drone video of Onitsha and pictures of the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgAskQDGeM

4 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by raker300: 1:43pm On May 14, 2016
I know this thread won't make front page but here are my own contribution from aerial view of Onitsha.

Photo by investnow (omamabaladotcom)

6 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Africonji: 1:59pm On May 14, 2016
Op but why the pinkish tint color correction?? It's too much. Makes it look as if the person that shot the footage is trying to hide something.

5 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Ogbuefi2020: 2:03pm On May 14, 2016
Self made city built by peoples hard work and not free oil money

16 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by idensko(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2016
This is what u call hard work.
Not some cheap, Oil and blood of innocent ND.

4 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by investnow2013: 4:02pm On May 14, 2016
idensko:
This is what u call hard work.

Not some cheap, Oil and blood of innocent ND.
Hardwork pays here!.

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by compoundcc: 4:26pm On May 14, 2016
Canada Canada CIties

2 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Ilovemystate: 4:31pm On May 14, 2016
I love my state

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by egwekwe: 4:39pm On May 14, 2016
We rock.
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Ilovemystate: 4:40pm On May 14, 2016
My own contribution

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 14, 2016
Onitsha is not an Igbo city, it belong to the Benin people and it is also a No mans land.

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Ilovemystate: 4:49pm On May 14, 2016
Osha

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Ilovemystate: 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
Great city

3 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Abagworo(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
@OP it seems you're into drone aerial photography and I bu nwafo. You can cover other major Southeastern cities of Aba, Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by AmericanQuarter: 5:12pm On May 14, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Great city

Osha

2 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by AmericanQuarter: 5:16pm On May 14, 2016
Ilovemystate:
My own contribution

Osha!

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Abagworo(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2016
compoundcc:
Canada Canada CIties

Are you trying to compare Nigeria with Canada? What the OP is showing is more of individual efforts
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by AmericanQuarter: 5:19pm On May 14, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Great city

Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity Onitsha captured with a drone!

4 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by asha90: 5:20pm On May 14, 2016
Must you comment on every thread? Why not view and get away! Take your evil frustrated life elsewhere, you are not needed here..cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Are you trying to compare Nigeria with Canada? What the OP is showing is more of individual efforts
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by aj1802001: 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
That's my village!!!!proudly repping Onitsha since 1980!!!!
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by AmericanQuarter: 5:27pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
Onitsha is not an Igbo city, it belong to the Benin people and it is also a No mans land.

Any evidence of your assertion in this beautiful city?

4 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by investnow2013: 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
Jodone Shopping Plaza

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 14, 2016
Onitsha high rise buildings is one of the greatest feat in Nigerian structures. Looks gorgeous! You can hardly tell it's Nigeria as it's the only city in Nigeria with such unique structure...a city with its own identity! The arrangements of these structures and equal amount of floors tells me that Onitsha has excellent city planners and developers. I haven't heard of any of these structures ever collapsing. Yet yearly we hear of structural collapse in Lagos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Thewrath(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2016
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
Nice, it's not easy building such without stolen or oil money.
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YourMrBoo: 6:55pm On May 14, 2016
Onitsha city is not a no mans land...

City built with hardwork of huzzlers....
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by RockHard: 7:15pm On May 14, 2016
YourMrBoo:
Onitsha city is not a no mans land...

City built with hardwork of huzzlers....

Ta! Comot for there. Onitsha is a no man's land (ditto Aba) where the indigenes have sold all their land to those your so-called huzzlers or traders finish, same as the Ngwas have done same at Aba. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YourMrBoo: 7:25pm On May 14, 2016
RockHard:

Ta! Comot for there. Onitsha is a no man's land (ditto Aba) where the indigenes have sold all their land to those your so-called huzzlers or traders finish, same as the Ngwas have done same at Aba. cheesy

At the bolded....

Those guys are the reason why Onitsha is like this...

Their huzzle dey pay... No be Commonwealth ooo...

Even I want them to come my villa... I have lands on sale and on lease tongue
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by RockHard: 7:33pm On May 14, 2016
YourMrBoo:

At the bolded....

Those guys are the reason why Onitsha is like this...

Their huzzle dey pay... No be Commonwealth ooo...

Even I want them to come my villa... I have lands on sale and on lease tongue

Akuko story for the gods. The real owners of Onitsha, I mean the sons of the soil,trace their ancestry all the way to Benin and don't deny it one bit, yet even ndi Imo people wey dey trade for Onitsha get more stalls pass the indigenes who prefer to sell land and do omonile. Face it bro, Onitsha is a confam no man's land. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by compoundC: 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Abagworo(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2016
asha90:
Must you comment on every thread? Why not view and get away! Take your evil frustrated life elsewhere, you are not needed here..cool

[s][/s]

So if I see good thing I won't acknowledge. We are not alike in anyway as I simply say the truth and support progress of Igboland. My fight with you is because you and your folks see nothing good in other Igbos and will do anything to feel better. If this thread was about Owerri, Aba or Enugu you would have done everything possible to destroy the image.

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by asha90: 8:11pm On May 14, 2016
Hopeless old man have you seen me on any thread concerning your state Imo if you did not look for trouble? I have said it times without number you are not needed on any thread that has to do with Anambra whether you are patriotic or otherwise. The only reason I attack your state is because you have refused to stay away from us. Stay on your lane and stay far away from us then we shall not have reasons to come to your own state threads. It is a very simple thing to do. Stay away from us as we are already far from you and whatever that concerns you and your state. Are you cursed that you must comment on every thread you set your eyes on, can't you jump and pass like I always do to your state threads?

[s]
Abagworo:

So if I see good thing I won't acknowledge. We are not alike in anyway as I simply say the truth and support progress of Igboland. My fight with you is because you and your folks see nothing good in other Igbos and will do anything to feel better. If this thread was about Owerri, Aba or Enugu you would have done everything possible to destroy the image.
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kemi Adeosun Removed (Pics) / Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished / Supreme Court Upholds Ganduje Apc Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.