Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. (12800 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by chiefobdk(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2016
Abagworo:

So if I see good thing I won't acknowledge. We are not alike in anyway as I simply say the truth and support progress of Igboland. My fight with you is because you and your folks see nothing good in other Igbos and will do anything to feel better. If this thread was about Owerri, Aba or Enugu you would have done everything possible to destroy the image.

shush it old man. stop being inferior to anambra

dis is how wen Eva they want to talk to you as landlord or something like that. they will start with. ANYI NCHA BU MMADU MMADU. such inferiority complex. tell me why won't I feel u 're inferior WEN u start conversation wit such line
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Scholes007(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2016
chiefobdk:

shush it old man. stop being inferior to anambra

dis is how wen Eva they want to talk to you as landlord or something like that. they will start with. ANYI NCHA BU MMADU MMADU. such inferiority complex. tell me why won't I feel u 're inferior WEN u start conversation wit such line
My friend what do you mean? Pls just stick to the topic on onitsha o... A ma m na onye na way ma n'ugwu bụ ngwanye ngwanye ka nwoke na ibe ji ebi. Pls stop those un-guided comments. Kwenyere onwe gị ugwu o, ekwu chakwa m,
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by mrhansome12(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2016
My little contributions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by mrhansome12(m): 12:49am On May 15, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by mrhansome12(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2016

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YorubaHighness: 1:08am On May 15, 2016
You see how Yorubas left this self consoling thread, but if it were Ibadan now, you'd find hateful and envious cowards posting old pictures of Ibadan.

In fact, I got real Onitsha pics to post. Be right back.
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YorubaHighness: 1:08am On May 15, 2016
A
B
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YorubaHighness: 1:09am On May 15, 2016
C
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YorubaHighness: 1:10am On May 15, 2016
D
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YorubaHighness: 1:10am On May 15, 2016
E
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YorubaHighness: 1:12am On May 15, 2016
F
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by YorubaHighness: 1:12am On May 15, 2016
G
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by ba7man(m): 1:16am On May 15, 2016
Owerri is way fresher, neater, better looking that Onitsha.

Onitsha has the commerce aspect covered though.

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by chiefobdk(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2016
ba7man:
Owerri is way fresher, neater, better looking that Onitsha.

Onitsha has the commerce aspect covered though.

Wetin concern Owerri wit this thread...
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by asha90: 6:53am On May 15, 2016
Some of these people are just pained bitter clowns, so don't bother yourself about their useless and incoherent comments that does not reflect reality in anyway. cool

chiefobdk:

Wetin concern Owerri wit this thread...
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by chiefobdk(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2016
asha90:
Some of these people are just pained bitter clowns, so don't bother yourself about their useless and incoherent comments that does not reflect reality in anyway. cool

especially that rochas sycophant
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by osita76(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Osha!
please try to capture the photo of grail message temple opposite army barrack that building is marvelous but I haven't seen in all the pictures from Onitsha if I'm around I would have done it myself please my brother try your possible best to capture the photo it's important

2 Likes

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by osita76(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2016
aeroberry1:
Onitsha Anambra state is a very beautiful and peaceful place to leave in and do business. The rate of development of the city is very high. It is a city that is catching up with Lagos. However, its beauty is unique. It is the commercial hub of the south eastern part of Nigeria and even Nigeria and beyond. The onitsha main market is believed to be the biggest market in the whole of west africa. The immediate past governor and the incumbent governor of the state have really changed the face of the city. They have cleaned up the city from the mess it was about 15 years ago to what it is now. More beautification and development of the city is still going on. Visit Onitsha and you will see for yourself.

Below is the drone video of Onitsha and pictures of the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgAskQDGeM
please try and capture the photo of grail message temple opposite army barrack because I haven't seen it in all the Onitsha pictures that building is something else if I'm around I will have done it thanks
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2016
So Lalasticlala and Mynd44 turn blind eye to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by Newsi: 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
Woow!! This is amazing and the quality rivals any obtainable in the Western World. Lalasticlala your attention is needed here. FP
Re: Wow This Video Of Onitsha Anambra State Will Surprise You. by IamArmani(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
I don't understand why some human beings will be saying that onitsha Ado people are from benin! Biko Godforbid! I think you re confused, ur people hv fed you with rubbish! I'm a full blooded igbo! As a matter of fact , our brother is in onicha ugbo in Delta state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release / Senate Postpones Annual Recess To Screen Ministerial Nominees / PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.